IS MUSA BENCHED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
IS MUSA BENCHED

Post by jette1 »

The bobo doesn't know he could better his current level, needs psychotherapy
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IS MUSA BENCHED

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote:The bobo doesn't know he could better his current level, needs psychotherapy

Maybe your psychologist could refer him to a psychotherapist. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Looks like he might go back to Russia after this season or China if that doesn't happen!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Musa is massively overrated. I told people this year's ago they didn't want to listen. I knew he would be a flop in the EPL. We need to start looking at the likes of Onyekuru and Kalu to see what they can offer SE. Musa ain't it.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

vancity eagle wrote:Musa is massively overrated. I told people this year's ago they didn't want to listen. I knew he would be a flop in the EPL. We need to start looking at the likes of Onyekuru and Kalu to see what they can offer SE. Musa ain't it.
Then explain his world class goal against Argentina in Brazil; that's probably what the scouts factored when they looked at him. like I said he just needs mentoring perhaps higher level mentoring than anything else on his off the ball runs
Last edited by jette1 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mus is a dumb player. I have always said that. He is dumb and in football, dumb players struggle.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

jette1 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Musa is massively overrated. I told people this year's ago they didn't want to listen. I knew he would be a flop in the EPL. We need to start looking at the likes of Onyekuru and Kalu to see what they can offer SE. Musa ain't it.
Then explain his world class goal against Argentina in Brazil; that's probably what the scouts factored when they looked at him. like I said he just needs mentoring perhaps higher level mentoring than anything else
No mentoring. At his age and his level he should be able to find a Mentor if needed. I've never really had confidence in him. All flash, no finish.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...playing in Russia is different from England.
Some players just can't adjust, no matter what.
I mean, he was respected and commanding a place at CSKA.
Scoring goals, and winning championships.
Life is just damn different in some places.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Musa is a talented player, need to work on the final ball.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

Musa can be an egg head on his worst days, and a demi god on his best, unfortunately his case has been the former lately...but I won't dismiss his value to the SE just yet as he is one if the few reliable players we can count on to deliver...but if I were Musa, I won't feel so comfortable now that more talented players are challenging his spot...
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Musa needs a manager that believes in him. If Walcott can getting regular playing time I don't see why Musa can't.

Saw Salmini in a cameo appearance yesterday squander a very good goal scoring opportunity that Musa would have scored on. But for some reason he gets a pass. Now that's a greater disappointment than Musa who actually gives you an honest effort.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Craig Shakespeare, the Leicester caretaker coach might have made Ahmed Musa the fall guy, the guy to blame for Claudio Ranieri's woes. I think Gary Lineker also made uncomplimentary remarks about Ahmed Musa being a flop and upsetting the rhythm since joining.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Cellular wrote:Musa needs a manager that believes in him. If Walcott can getting regular playing time I don't see why Musa can't.

Saw Salmini in a cameo appearance yesterday squander a very good goal scoring opportunity that Musa would have scored on. But for some reason he gets a pass. Now that's a greater disappointment than Musa who actually gives you an honest effort.
for some reason they just don't like Musa, He is not even making the bench, he did score some goals for them
Oya back to the matter
open and close
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

jette1 wrote:
Then explain his world class goals against Argentina in Brazil; that's probably what the scouts factored when they looked at him. like I said he just needs mentoring perhaps higher level mentoring than anything else on his off the ball runs
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

To be fair to Musa, Leicester uses him in a position he doesn't seem that comfortable playing. At this point, it seems like he will end leaving Leicester and having to rebuild his career elsewhere.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Let's just say.... if I wasn't Nigerian, I'd say Musa needs to be firmly placed on the bench. He often plays like he did in U20 all those years ago. The only path for him to do better than this level is to get a coach like Arsene Wenger or Pochettino to believe in him. I get frustrated watching him as a comrade. Can't imagine what someone with no ties would be feeling.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

I knew Musa will never make it in EPL. I said it when he joined Leisctier . It was one of the most egregious errors made by Ranieri to have bought him . Absolutely waste of money and space
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Only reason you guys are supporting Musa is because he is a Nigerian. The guy is brainless.... literally a skull with nothing inside. truth be told, he is just lacks what it takes to play at this level
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Musa is not the greatest player on earth, but his primary problem in Leicester is is that they use him as a workhorse. Musa should be making runs off the ball and not struggling to give the defense cover. If you watch him in Leicester, he's a glorified right sided beast of burden....chasing down spare change all over the field.

The only player LCFC allows to do what Musa should be doing is Vardy. I even feel Musa would do a better job than Vardy in the same position. What does Vardy have in his game that Musa doesn't?
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

deanotito wrote:Musa is not the greatest player on earth, but his primary problem in Leicester is is that they use him as a workhorse. Musa should be making runs off the ball and not struggling to give the defense cover. If you watch him in Leicester, he's a glorified right sided beast of burden....chasing down spare change all over the field.

The only player LCFC allows to do what Musa should be doing is Vardy. I even feel Musa would do a better job than Vardy in the same position. What does Vardy have in his game that Musa doesn't?
Spot on. I do agree with the general notion that he has a very low football IQ. Always has and probably always will but I'd take him over Vardy in the same role. His hustle is fantastic and if properly coached will be an asset.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:Only reason you guys are supporting Musa is because he is a Nigerian. The guy is brainless.... literally a skull with nothing inside. truth be told, he is just lacks what it takes to play at this level
if he was igbo yoruba or bendel I doubt you will be using those adjectives to describe. I find your choice of words highly provocative, highly prejudicial and perpetuating hatred

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Dean, would that be implying James Vardy isn't used as a beast of burden too? Leicester's style and success mind, was built on deep-lying defence, quick recovery in midfield and speedy counters. Vardy's contribution to that cause cannot be overlooked, the relentless, tireless and somewhat pestulant harrying and harrassing of defenders. One would argue, Musa was sought of not only as a possible replacement for Vardy, but to offer the same graft in addition to. Shinji Okazaki is a perfect example of the folly they favour for their stand out forward. All workrate. All effort. Its unlikely Shakespeare will fit Musa in and highly likely he goes in the summer, failing a favourable managerial recruitment. Has he done enough with the chances given, few though they may have been? 18 appearances, 7 starts, it could be argued all of which came during an ill-fated title defence. The returns didn't do enough to immunize him from the virulence as the dressing room descended into acrimony. All the mates are back on the field now and doing as did last season, in a fascinating show of unprofessionalism.

Ranieri tried to upgrade a side that was happy to stay the same, Musa was part of the upgrade.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

olu wrote:To be fair to Musa, Leicester uses him in a position he doesn't seem that comfortable playing. At this point, it seems like he will end leaving Leicester and having to rebuild his career elsewhere.
Kpom