IDEYE MOVES TO CHINA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
IDEYE MOVES TO CHINA

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://aoifootball.com/2017/02/21/brown ... njin-teda/

One of my fav SE players over the last few yrs,All heart, hustle and dedication to the cause. Even thought I'd like to see him playing CL football for the next yr, there's nothing but joy in my heart to hear that he and his family will reap the benefits of his labor at a rate of $4m a yr.

IMHO, still our most dependable big striker. No frills just sweat and guts. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IDEYE MOVES TO CHINA

Post by maceo4 »

Was wondering why he didn't feature for Olympiacos in their last UEFA Cup game when he's been having a good scoring season, guess makes sense now...good for him sha...sounds like Mikel is recruiting lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I don tok am bifor, but a core of 4 to 6 SE players playing together in a single Chinese club could do wonders for team cohesion.

Wha choo looking at?!
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

maceo4 wrote:Was wondering why he didn't feature for Olympiacos in their last UEFA Cup game when he's been having a good scoring season, guess makes sense now...good for him sha...sounds like Mikel is recruiting lol
Was probably rested for that as he featured in their league game over the weekend.
yes o