CCC Has Not Bothered To Scout Morocco!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
CCC Has Not Bothered To Scout Morocco!

Post by YUJAM »

Amazing!

Last Updated: Monday, 26 January, 2004, 15:39 GMT

E-mail this to a friend Printable version

Nigeria v Morocco preview

Okocha is Nigeria's only survivor from the team's victory in 1994
Tue 27 Jan, Group D, Monastir, kick-off 1300 GMT
Nigeria are hoping the rich form of Jay-Jay Okocha will transfer to the Cup of Nations when they open their Group D campaign on Tuesday.

The Bolton forward is expected to start in the match in Monastir, alongside Arsenal's Nwankwo Kanu.

Morocco will be led in this difficult group, which also includes South Africa, by Deportivo La Coruna's Noureddine Naybet.

"Perhaps it is good to be in a tough group like this," Okocha said.

"To win here, we have to beat the big teams anyhow."

Pick your Nigeria squad
Coach Christian Chukwu is also keen to focus on the task at hand and not be distracted by talk of a 'group of death'.

"I'm not really worrying about how Morocco will play. If they wish they can worry about us," he said.

Pick your Morocco squad
As well as the experienced Naybet, Morocco coach Badou Ezaki can also call on a wealth of exciting young talent for this opening match.

The likes of 20-year-old Bordeaux striker Maroune Chamakh, Jaoud Zairi, 21, from Sochaux and 22-year-old midfielder Houcine Kharja, who plays in Italy, are all expected to feature.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Why are you surprised?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

EW:
That is suicidal though. You have to worry about your opponent?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

.yup!The same doggone thing we did for WCKorea....wey Onigbinde sey im no dey scout opponent! :shock:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Even if he hasn't should he open his mouth gboa gboa like this :evil: :evil: ?

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

I don't see how CCC comments imply that he did not scout Morocco. I don't think he is as stupid as some of us make him out to be. For goodness sake give the man some credit. He didn't inherit the position!! :(
Everyday you can choose to the happy or sad, good or bad, full of joy or filled with anger. It takes the same amount of effort to acheive either.....

Anonymous
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

"I'm not really worrying about how Morocco will play. If they wish they can worry about us," he said.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

guys, where in that article does CCC say he hasn't scouted the moroccans? he just said he is not worrying about them. T
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

I beg leave CCC alone, I pity all those una wey go cry for this ANC.... it's only when you raised your hope that you stand the risk of getting it dashed....As for me, I only pray for the best....I am not expecting anything fantastastic but an opportunity for the young guys like Osaze, Utaka, G.Abbey et al to showcase their talent...all dat yeye talk about winning the cup at the end of group matches no gell at all for me.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Omonoba:
He does not say this. But surely if one reads between the lines, you can see that he could care less what the other side might do. I mean, how arrogant can one get?
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

YUJAM wrote:"I'm not really worrying about how Morocco will play. If they wish they can worry about us," he said.
Understood Yujam. But it doesn't mean he hasn't scouted Morocco. Do you really think any coach to the ANC is that stupid? look at it from the contaxt of an African speaking. He only means he is not worried about them. He will plan accordingly to defeat them. Period. Nothing more nothing less.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I have said it b4 if we do anything in this ANC it will be inspite of CC!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Yujam,

you mean in training? Does that really work ?

If there's any team we should be watching they are the ones we would play in the WCQ eg Algeria, Rwanda etc Nonetheless I feel CCC may not be in charge then.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

When no one expects us to do well be tend to excel. I will not be surprised if we thrash Morocco tmr. It is in the cards. We have some hungry youngsters who are ready to prove a point. And yes we are that good!!
Everyday you can choose to the happy or sad, good or bad, full of joy or filled with anger. It takes the same amount of effort to acheive either.....

Anonymous
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

Yujam, read between what lines? You're trying to see plantains where there are only bananas here. He has said he's not worrying about how morocco will play. That doesn't mean he hasn't scouted them. I bet if it was a european coach who said that, you would "read between the lines" differently.
Anyway, i'm giving full support to the entire team and coaching crew for this ANC. May they do us proud
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Kenovski wrote:
YUJAM wrote:"I'm not really worrying about how Morocco will play. If they wish they can worry about us," he said.
Understood Yujam. But it doesn't mean he hasn't scouted Morocco. Do you really think any coach to the ANC is that stupid? look at it from the contaxt of an African speaking. He only means he is not worried about them. He will plan accordingly to defeat them. Period. Nothing more nothing less.
No mind Yujam he is opening a thread to deflect heat from the Senegal screw-up. :lol: Good try Yujam. the last time I checked it is still 0-0 and your English breakdown leaves much to be desired. Not worrying does not mean you did not scout. Besiedes have you not heard? Comparison is teh cancer of teh soul besides worryying is like a rocking chair: it gets you nowhere fast!!! I support CCC here!
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Kenovski wrote:
No mind Yujam he is opening a thread to deflect heat from the Senegal screw-up. :lol: Good try Yujam. the last time I checked it is still 0-0 and your English breakdown leaves much to be desired. Not worrying does not mean you did not scout. Besiedes have you not heard? Comparison is teh cancer of teh soul besides worryying is like a rocking chair: it gets you nowhere fast!!! I support CCC here!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Omonoba:
I guess it is a matter of interpretation.

It is a coach's job to worry about the way the other team plays. If a coach says that he is not worried, it means they have not pain enough attention to the scouting report!
Yujam, read between what lines? You're trying to see plantains where there are only bananas here. He has said he's not worrying about how morocco will play. That doesn't mean he hasn't scouted them. I bet if it was a european coach who said that, you would "read between the lines" differently.
Anyway, i'm giving full support to the entire team and coaching crew for this ANC. May they do us proud
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

U guys will be suprised that CCC hasnt done a single scouting on the Morrocans.This is very true that is the bad part of camping U guys never knew about.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

omonoba wrote:Yujam, read between what lines? You're trying to see plantains where there are only bananas here. He has said he's not worrying about how morocco will play. That doesn't mean he hasn't scouted them. I bet if it was a european coach who said that, you would "read between the lines" differently.

Well Said!! At this stage we should be behind CCC and the team regardless!! In the US, no matter who bad an American team is they will always hype them up!! We need to learn to encourage our boys even if there are negatives. There will always be problems even in the best of teams
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

MYMIND wrote:
Kenovski wrote:

My brother. It is always easy to be an armchair coach. :lol: Even if Jesus was our coach. There would be something wrong with His selection :lol:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

The match is on wow what can we do....
Soldier of Fortune...
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

YUJAM, and we've all paid the price of his incompetence.