Valencia vs. Real Madrid 2-1 FT La Liga

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Valencia vs. Real Madrid 2-1 FT La Liga

Post by Undertaker »

La Liga title isn't yet over. What a game! Thank you Valencia.... Visca Barcelona!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Valencia vs. Real Madrid 2-1 FT La Liga

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote:La Liga title isn't yet over. What a game! Thank you Valencia.... Visca Barcelona!
Real had like 3 games in hand, before this one
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Undertaker wrote:La Liga title isn't yet over. What a game! Thank you Valencia.... Visca Barcelona!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you vanished last week after the psg game.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Na lie, they only had 2 games in hand before this game! Now, they have 1 game and a 1 point gap between us and them. If we don't progress in Champions League, then we have to win La Liga or else someone get to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Undertaker on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

tfco wrote:

you vanished last week after the psg game.

Barca and Arsenal 4ucked up my week last week! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Undertaker wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Na lie, they only had 2 games in hand before this game! Now, they have 1 game and a 1 point gap between us and them. If we don't progress in Champions League, then we have to win La Liga or else someone get to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Damn! I completely forgot to record this game! :mad: By the way, where are those threads on whether coaching matters, and why Leicester is doing poorly this season? Yes coaching matters--a lot. Since Voro took over at Valencia, the players have started to believe, and I think they have won three consecutive games now. By the way, Mangala is a beast in the heart of the Valencia defence, and the man who replaced him with John Stones is a fool.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ohsee wrote:Damn! I completely forgot to record this game! :mad: By the way, where are those threads on whether coaching matters, and why Leicester is doing poorly this season? Yes coaching matters--a lot. Since Voro took over at Valencia, the players have started to believe, and I think they have won three consecutive games now. By the way, Mangala is a beast in the heart of the Valencia defence, and the man who replaced him with John Stones is a fool.

Mangala was IMMENSE yesterday.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

platinum wrote:
ohsee wrote:Damn! I completely forgot to record this game! :mad: By the way, where are those threads on whether coaching matters, and why Leicester is doing poorly this season? Yes coaching matters--a lot. Since Voro took over at Valencia, the players have started to believe, and I think they have won three consecutive games now. By the way, Mangala is a beast in the heart of the Valencia defence, and the man who replaced him with John Stones is a fool.

As a defensive player, he is what was advertised. I think he lost his confidence in the English game, but I have watched some of his games for Valencia, and he is fearsome in that central defense. Unfortunately, he is not a ball-playing defender, and I guess does not fit into the kind of team Pep is trying to create, but he is, on current form, a hundred times better than John Stones. I am happy for him because he took so much sheet from the English media.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

ohsee wrote:
platinum wrote:

As a defensive player, he is what was advertised. I think he lost his confidence in the English game, but I have watched some of his games for Valencia, and he is fearsome in that central defense. Unfortunately, he is not a ball-playing defender, and I guess does not fit into the kind of team Pep is trying to create, but he is, on current form, a hundred times better than John Stones. I am happy for him because he took so much sheet from the English media.
Which country is Mangala eligible to play for? Spain, Holland, France or Belgium?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Undertaker wrote:
ohsee wrote:
platinum wrote:

Which country is Mangala eligible to play for? Spain, Holland, France or Belgium?
He plays for France. He was left off the national team for a while, but he is back, though on the bench.