Maja has Nigeria international options Read more at: https:

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Maja has Nigeria international options Read more at: https:

Post by iworo »

Maja has Nigeria international options

Sunderland teenage sensation Josh Maja has revealed that he is eligible to play for Nigeria despite being born and raised in England.

[/video]

The 18-year-old joined the Black Cats youth set-up in 2015 after spending time with Fulham but made his first-team debut in Sunderland's 2-1 League Cup win over Queen’s Park Rangers last September. He has not featured for the first team since but is highly-rated and tipped to be a star for both club and country in the future. But it remains to be seen which country that is, as the Lewisham-born forward confessed that his African roots have given him options. "I am originally from London but my family is from Nigeria. I grew up with my three brothers and my mom and sister," he told Sunderland's YouTube channel. "My family, mainly my mom, advises me every day to work hard and be dedicated to my football." The youngster also enjoyed time at the academy teams of Crystal Palace and Manchester City before he was snapped up by Sunderland in 2015.

Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/sunderland/maj ... 42810.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, everyone wants to play in the World Cup :wink: .
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Maja has Nigeria international options Read more at: ht

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

No he doesn't. The boy is useless!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:No he doesn't. The boy is useless!
Being that he grew up in the English football system he will stand a better chance of playing for Nigeria (even more of a chance than a world youth champion or African Champions League winner) useless or not know your people they will beg for his services even if he says he wants to serve queen and country (Re: Shola emobi :ohmy: and the call up of a washed up ineligible Carlton Cole)
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:No he doesn't. The boy is useless!
Emir, at the rate you are handing dis ya "The Boy is Useless" seal of approval, it will become worthless like the 20 Naira bill.

Carry sofry dey distribute di tin o. :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!