ALL 3 LA LIGA SIDES COULD EXIT THE EUROPA TODAY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
ALL 3 LA LIGA SIDES COULD EXIT THE EUROPA TODAY

Post by anointed »

And this is just the round of 32.

Likely won't be a good night for La Liga in the tourney they've dominated for the past 3 years. An evidence of the balance of power that is shifting once again in Euro footie. Spain is no longer the dominant side that won 3 back to back major tourneys. Barca just got whacked by PSG.

Apoeal Nicosia of all clubs have just beaten Athletic Bilbao 4-3 on agg.
Villareal beat Roma 1-0 in Rome but the damage had been done when they lost 4-0 on home soil last week

It leaves Celta Vigo who travel to Shaktar and the match is just about starting now, with the Ukrainians already carrying a 1-0 lead from an away win in Spain.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ALL 3 LA LIGA SIDES COULD EXIT THE EUROPA TODAY

Post by anointed »

Celta pulled the nut outa da fire with a 2-0 aet at Shaktar. Spain dodged a bullet. They could yet win it for a 4th straight year.

Yeye Fiorentyna won 1-0 at Monchegladbach in the first leg, led 2-1 at HT in the return leg in Firenze and yet still contrived to lose the match 4-2, getting eliminated.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

anointed wrote:And this is just the round of 32.

Likely won't be a good night for La Liga in the tourney they've dominated for the past 3 years. An evidence of the balance of power that is shifting once again in Euro footie. Spain is no longer the dominant side that won 3 back to back major tourneys. Barca just got whacked by PSG.

Villareal beat Roma 1-0 in Rome but the damage had been done when they lost 4-0 on home soil last week

It leaves Celta Vigo who travel to Shaktar and the match is just about starting now, with the Ukrainians already carrying a 1-0 lead from an away win in Spain.
It would not be that quick. They still have 3 sides in the CL that won the first leg, all other countries have max 1 side left that won the first leg.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Long Live LA LIGA
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Anointed we need to see if the anointing is still flowing
Oya back to the matter
open and close
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Prince wrote:Anointed we need to see if the anointing is still flowing
The refs still have the anointing bro.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

anointed wrote:
You were trying to call those things that are not as though they were :tic:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

NDL
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Thread falls on anointed's head!
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

chendosplastic wrote:Thread falls on anointed's head!
:rotf: :rotf:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

more evidence of la liga's downfall was shown yesterday... maybe there will be even more today!
Saints baby we did it
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

At least I still have a head but for you I don't think so. If you did, you would have realized that the thread topic is purely about Europa League and the narrative in like manner mostly about the same competition. That apart, my statement implied uncertainty.

By the way, on the day I opened the thread, 2 of 3 La Liga sides exited the Europa.
Last edited by anointed on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

King Futcha wrote:more evidence of la liga's downfall was shown yesterday... maybe there will be even more today!
If you insist that UCL should be brought into fray, then obviously the contribution of the referee is evidence of La Liga's 'downfall'.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Prince wrote:
:rotf: :rotf:
You don exit our land? I called you as promised but you missed the call. I thought you would have inaugurated a Mama Calabar out front here before leaving, you being a Mama Calabar exco member and elder.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Prince wrote:
anointed wrote:
You were trying to call those things that are not as though they were :tic:
Bros, the referees aren't calling those things that be not in the Europa and we can see the evidence in only Celta being the only side remaining in the Europa. It's rather strange.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

anointed wrote:
King Futcha wrote:more evidence of la liga's downfall was shown yesterday... maybe there will be even more today!
If you insist that UCL should be brought into fray, then obviously the contribution of the referee is evidence of La Liga's 'downfall'.
you brought it into the fray in your original post my good man.
Saints baby we did it
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:
can you imagine! What a disingenious post, he used CL results to support his main thesis that balance of power is shifting in Europe and now claims that someone else insisted on bringing CL into fray.

"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kofi86 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:
can you imagine! What a disingenious post, he used CL results to support his main thesis that balance of power is shifting in Europe and now claims that someone else insisted on bringing CL into fray.

*Trump voice* SAD!
Saints baby we did it
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

checks thread title

Europa is played on Tuesdays?

ok

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
checks thread title

ok
next time read the first post in the thread instead of just reading the thread title.

Thanks in advance.
Saints baby we did it
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

kofi86 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:

Okay, then let's talk about the World Cup and Euro Championships since they are also implied. Nonsense majoring on minor and minoring on the major.
Last edited by anointed on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:
checks thread title

ok
Check the dates.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
checks thread title

ok
next time read the first post in the thread instead of just reading the thread title.

Thanks in advance.
Good to see Bilbao and Celta Vigo play on Tuesdays...or is it Weds?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: