[NDL] At Madrid v Barca

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [NDL] At Madrid v Barca

Post by Kabalega »

wiseone wrote:Kabalega, please sample this thread for some highlights of the organised banditry that goes by the name "refereeing" in La Liga:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=267996&hilit=la+liga+competition

Kabalega wrote: Come on guys, as usual, the EPL refs take incompetence to another level.
Pointing out another criminal does not absolve EPL officials of their crimes.
How else do you think the phrase "Fergie time" started?
And that was in the past. :)

This season, the EPL's finest have kicked things up a notch on the incompetence scale.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote:
anointed wrote: How would you know when you don't watch other leagues for comparisons?
Why do you assume that I don't watch other leagues?

I am on record for stating that I will only follow the EPL after Xmas week and as we all know, Jan was all about cup games.
So I focused on CAF and now CL.
LCFC vs Liverpool was the only EPL game I saw in Feb and was grossly disappointed by the qualify of footie at display. :boo:
The officials ruined so many games in December, that it was not even funny.
:lol: :lol:

busted

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
anointed wrote: How would you know when you don't watch other leagues for comparisons?

I am on record for stating that I will only follow the EPL after Xmas week and as we all know, Jan was all about cup games.
LCFC vs Liverpool was the only EPL game I saw in Feb and was grossly disappointed by the qualify of footie at display. :boo:

busted
For someone who criticizes other's posts often, one would think that other traits like common sense and critical thinking were a matter of fact with you. But alas! You are grossly deficient in these.

Just so you know, focusing on a 3 week cup and a fortnight tournament gives me enough time to watch other leagues.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

busted
For someone who criticizes other's posts often, one would think that other traits like common sense and critical thinking were a matter of fact with you. But alas! You are grossly deficient in these.

Just so you know, focusing on a 3 week cup and a fortnight tournament gives me enough time to watch other leagues.
what other leagues have you watched?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

busted

You dey mind the bobo.

He's been asked this kinda questions a lot of times and he always fails at answering.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

busted

You dey mind the bobo.

He's been asked this kinda questions a lot of times and he always fails at answering.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

lol he can name ALL the refs in the 'league that is so difficult to watch'

however, he is reluctant to tell us the leagues he watches.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S