Ibrahimovic blast Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Ibrahimovic blast Arsenal

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/video/ibra ... 34738.html
Manchester United forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic appeared to take a swipe Arsenal during his post match press conference.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ibrahimovic blast Arsenal

Post by YemiBrazil »

Nonsense. The Prof almost signed him :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Zlatan is cold , bobo say i don dey here for 6 months and i don win 2 cups, but one person( bobo no mention names) don dey 10 years never win nada

in fact i go mention names. that useless north london club wey get aeroplane for dem jersey
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Zlatan is cold , bobo say i don dey here for 6 months and i don win 2 cups, but one person( bobo no mention names) don dey 10 years never win nada

in fact i go mention names. that useless north london club wey get aeroplane for dem jersey
How can this be about Arsene? He's has been winning FA Cups all the time...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Zlatan is cold , bobo say i don dey here for 6 months and i don win 2 cups, but one person( bobo no mention names) don dey 10 years never win nada

You mind the thread opener forget we recently won back to back FA cup.It that was EPL Ibra won and talking one can understand but thread failed.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You mind the thread opener forget we recently won back to back FA cup.It that was EPL Ibra won and talking one can understand but thread failed.
how long did it take assnal to win back to back.. Ibra less than 6 months 2 cups, assnal 14 years and just 2 cups..shame no even catch you to show face?
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

how long did it take assnal to win back to back.. Ibra less than 6 months 2 cups, assnal 14 years and just 2 cups..shame no even catch you to show face?
How long did it take Chelsea to win their first EPL under under Jose?If not of Roman will Chelsea be making mouth?
The are many team that has not won jack yet you give them free ride but Arsenal you have to beat the wrong person even when you know its not true.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

How long did it take Chelsea to win their first EPL under under Jose?If not of Roman will Chelsea be making mouth?
The are many team that has not won jack yet you give them free ride but Arsenal you have to beat the wrong person even when you know its not true.
Let me Help you... :D
Founded in 1905
First Division/Premier League Winners (5): 1954–55, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2009–10, 2014–15
FA Cup Winners (7): 1969–70, 1996–97, 1999–2000, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2011–12
50 YEARS for 1st First Division Trophy. Another 50 years for the next... Talk about gap.... :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

abeg focus the thread is about Ibrah and 10 years cup drought
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cito wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Founded in 1905
First Division/Premier League Winners (5): 1954–55, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2009–10, 2014–15
FA Cup Winners (7): 1969–70, 1996–97, 1999–2000, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2011–12
50 YEARS for 1st First Division Trophy. Another 50 years for the next... Talk about gap.... :sneaky:
The next is in a few months.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

It depends on his English. Was he trying to say that there are clubs that (currently) haven't won any trophies in ten years or was he saying there are clubs that at one point had a ten year stretch when they didn't win anything?

If it's the former then clearly it's not Arsenal cos that'll be factually incorrect. However, if it's the latter then...
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Cito wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Founded in 1905
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

balo wrote:
Cito wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Founded in 1905
The next is in a few months.

If you read between the lines, it says that there is always a period of drought.

Chelsea was 50 years, at least we know that Arsenal no go beat that record. Its only a matter of time.

Also as things are now, in the next fews years, it will change again and you never know. Chelsea might get relegated. There's always a season for everything.

The most important thing is to make the most of the current season.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

peron33uk wrote:

If you read between the lines, it says that there is always a period of drought.

Chelsea was 50 years, at least we know that Arsenal no go beat that record. Its only a matter of time.

Also as things are now, in the next fews years, it will change again and you never know. Chelsea might get relegated. There's always a season for everything.

The most important thing is to make the most of the current season.
"Ipasiala..."(You just passed well) as my Grandma used to say. Fact is Chelsea was a nobody for the first 50-65 years of their existence. Then they reverted back to being a nobody until the Abraham came calling.

Other teams will catch up and the periods of prosperity will be far and in between . Not because they became a terrible team, but for the sole reason that the trophies will have a whole lots of teams capable of winning it. And by then Wenger would have retired and/or changed...(I doubt the last part) :D

This balance is on the horizon.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If the heavyweights Man U, RM and Barca don't go down or into obscurity, don't except Chelsea to go down anytime soon. The bigger plan is to make Chelsea a mega club in the very immediate years.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

balo wrote:If the heavyweights Man U, RM and Barca don't go down or into obscurity, don't except Chelsea to go down anytime soon. The bigger plan is to make Chelsea a mega club in the very immediate years.
Did you read my point or you just ran with what you had in mind? No one said Chelsea will go down but the challenges will intensify with more balance in spending powers.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Trophies, not cups, this blueshman.
I go call tfco for you o.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cito wrote:
balo wrote:If the heavyweights Man U, RM and Barca don't go down or into obscurity, don't except Chelsea to go down anytime soon. The bigger plan is to make Chelsea a mega club in the very immediate years.
Did you read my point or you just ran with what you had in mind? No one said Chelsea will go down but the challenges will intensify with more balance in spending powers.

My response was not for you per se. Peron was suggesting Chelsea could get relegated.