Claudio Ranieri fired

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Claudio Ranieri fired

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Claudio Ranieri fired

Post by pajimoh »

Musa got him fired. Musahaha
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
CLAUDIO RANIERI FIRED

Post by anointed »

Wow

Claudio Ranieri: Leicester City sack Premier League-winning manager
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39070927
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CLAUDIO RANIERI FIRED

Post by anointed »

Claudio Ranieri: Leicester City sack Premier League-winning manager

4 minutes ago

Breaking news

Manager Claudio Ranieri has been sacked by Leicester City, nine months after leading them to the Premier League title.

The Foxes are one point above the relegation zone with 13 matches left.

"The board reluctantly feels that a change of leadership, while admittedly painful, is necessary in the club's greatest interest," said a statement.

Ranieri, 65, guided the Foxes to the title despite them being rated 5,000-1 shots at the start of the campaign.

The Foxes won the league by 10 points but have won just five league games so far this season, and could become the first defending champions to be relegated since 1938.

They have lost their past five league matches and are the only side in the top four English divisions without a league goal in 2017.

"His status as the most successful Leicester City manager of all time is without question," added the Foxes statement.

"However, domestic results in the current campaign have placed the club's Premier League status under threat."

Earlier this month, Leicester gave their "unwavering support" to the Italian
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

For the second successive season, the manager who wins the EPL gets sacked. So, Antonio Conte could be fired next season.

Arsene Wenger is a smart manager.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

You cant'e hold your job without Kante.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anointed wrote:For the second successive season, the manager who wins the EPL gets sacked. So, Antonio Conte could be fired next season.

2nd? Here are the last FIVE.

2012 - Mancini: sacked
2013 - Fergie: retired
2014 - Pelegrini: left
2015 - Mourinho: sacked
2016 - Ranieri: sacked
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

anointed wrote:For the second successive season, the manager who wins the EPL gets sacked. So, Antonio Conte could be fired next season.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:?

there must have been a player revolt

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Ungrateful bunch at Leicester.
Where were they before Ranieri?
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Sad.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bouncino wrote:Ungrateful bunch at Leicester.
Where were they before Ranieri?
The COST of relegation is too great. Like Chelsea with Mourinho, once it becomes a real threat, it's better to pull the trigger from their perspective.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:Musa got him fired. Musahaha
:laugh:
SuperEagles

Olayemi14
Egg
Egg

Post by Olayemi14 »

No Mgr has earned the right to take a team down to the Championship. If they left him or fired him, LC still look good as long as they stay up. Now if they go down, they will look like jack a$$e$.
Active member of the JOM & JM Fan Clubs. Baba Eleran of Chelsea FC.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

platinum wrote:

2nd? Here are the last FIVE.

2012 - Mancini: sacked
2013 - Fergie: retired
2014 - Pelegrini: left
2015 - Mourinho: sacked
2016 - Ranieri: sacked
Wenger looks at stats like the one you posted and knows the only way to keep his job is by not winning the EPL. The other managers are dumb.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...he must have made bad football business decision (in selling Kante) not necessarily on field tactic. All and all, a bad move to fire him.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ranieri will get another job even in the EPL.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

They could have waited till after the 2nd leg against Sevilla but I guess EPL survival is paramount.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Olayemi14
Egg
Egg

Post by Olayemi14 »

I am very sure that the squad always knew Kante was more valuable. The guy covered a lot of stink. Those 2 CB stink without him. However, who in their right mind would sell Vardy or Mahrez after last season? In the end, what was bound to happen happened.
mcal wrote:...he must have made bad football business decision (in selling Kante) not necessarily on field tactic. All and all, a bad move to fire him.
Active member of the JOM & JM Fan Clubs. Baba Eleran of Chelsea FC.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

DILLY DING, DILLY...GONE!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

anointed wrote:They could have waited till after the 2nd leg against Sevilla but I guess EPL survival is paramount.
Absolutely not, Ranieri's time had come, all that remained was him to pay the boatman and place a coin apiece on each closed eye. The players have stopped trying or rather, have exhaled, expired those airs that swelled their chests, dyed their blood deep red and filled their bones with unbreakable bravery. They breathed out and in doing so, deflated all the pride and passion, the heroism and Herculean might. Tidal volume traverses their lungs now and how shallow those air sacs when reduced to mere mortals. Ranieri could take them no further. He had to go and in doing so leaves a winner, who almost, but most importantly, didn't sink the ship the following summer.

Dilly ding. Dilly dong.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Conte next
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you are next pep 8-)
Claudio has destroyed Musa's confido, that pepeye is next , keep yeyeing Kele..... your own go soon land
SuperEagles