Fikayo Tomori

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Fikayo Tomori

Post by smartbrother »

On loan from Chelsea
is a starter for championship leaders brighton
plays at left back
is playing right now vs 2nd place newcastle
looks the real deal
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Fikayo Tomori

Post by oloye »

And he has put the Ghananese in his pocket so far.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

He is making Atsu look like apkpu!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Came on for the injured Pocognoli. All the best to him.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:He is making Atsu look like apkpu!

Chelsea agents everywhere.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Does not look like a left back though..looks like a convert.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Too many dumb players on show tonite

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Divers and cheats...look at Murray falling down like a gedu tree just because he felt a pinch on his toes.

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

oloye wrote:Does not look like a left back though..looks like a convert.
you're right
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

the boy looks good!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Codback....remember when this lad burst on the scene almost 10yrs, so much potentials,but like his english peers..all they have is potentials ..

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

smartbrother wrote:the boy looks good!
Has not done anything spectacular against a poor low IQ Newcastle players to be honest. They have made his job so easy by passing the ball to him or simply handing the ball over to him in the name of attempting to dribble.

He is not going to try to do much either way simply because that is not his natural position.

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

atsu is a clown
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Well they managed to drag themselves back

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

NC don equalize

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That nonsense keeper for Brighton has been looking dodgy all night

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Atsu has been so disappointing

every ball e wan do trick

i thought Rafa would have yanked him.

Even his shot on goal was a mishit

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Some players are on the field to get their managers fired! Look at that kick and follow Sodwell

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:Atsu has been so disappointing

All i can see are his short legs trying to do stupod tricks... By the way he has put on some weight.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

An assist from fat Atsu. I knew these yeye Brighton players would finish their coach. Ayose Perez still deadly as usual

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

oloye wrote:

All i can see are his short legs trying to do stupod tricks... By the way he has put on some weight.
Well he answers you guys with perfect pass to Perez for the winner.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See what Brighton players have done to their fans...

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
oloye wrote:

Well he answers you guys with perfect pass to Perez for the winner.
He is still fat :D