RMA 3 : 3 LPA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
RMA 3 : 3 LPA

Post by Senator WIRES »

:taunt: Bale is just damn stupid :oops:

red carded :P
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RMA 1 : 1 LPM

Post by Prince »

Real Madrid is a joke
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RMA 1 : 3 LPA

Post by Cito »

So this is where Prince Boateng has been hiding out. Nice Counter and goal...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

why ZZ benched Benzema? me a no know?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cito wrote:So this is where Prince Boateng has been hiding out. Nice Counter and goal...
he's had a quietly great season. Las Palmas play some really attractive football. Very well coached team.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

At the start of this match, i was thinking that LasPalmas go hear wen!! :lol: That WELSH mutton will cost ZIZOU his job :boo:
!

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:So this is where Prince Boateng has been hiding out. Nice Counter and goal...
he's had a quietly great season. Las Palmas play some really attractive football. Very well coached team.
:agree:
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Prince subbed
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

fake penalty for RM
!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Senator WIRES wrote:fake penalty for RM
That good home cooking.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RMA 3 : 3 LPA

Post by Senator WIRES »

Another fake corner kick awarded resulted into a goal for RM!!
!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

3-3 refusal to lose
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

removing Boateng was a tactical error committed by LPA coach
!

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

How do you sub one of your best player like that with a man advantage?
Bale should be fine by real for that stupid act that cost them points
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Real will not win the league and Zidane will be out of job.
I don't see them win their game in hand or beat Barca and A.madrid .They have tough fixture than Barca
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I want to slap that Welsh goat, and I thought Ramshyt was the only dumb goat from that small part of that yeye island :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Game is ample testimony to La Liga as unquestionably the best league in the world; only rivaled by the Bundesliga...

The control by LPA, sumptuous....

Sadly it was marred by another pair of refereeing gifts to Madrid.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Surely the latter statement contradicts the former...its the best league but it's rigged. She's a goer between the sheets but she's got Herpes.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Coach wrote:^Surely the latter statement contradicts the former...its the best league but it's rigged. She's a goer between the sheets but she's got Herpes.
Very rigged. I watched Real vs Villareal in the last week. Madrid profited from a controvesial decision to award a penalty. Villareal's normally calm manager was so incensed.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^But it's the best...bit like Bradley Wiggins a two wheeler.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

so a team who had lost four straight held the league leaders? I thought that only happened in the best league?

thank you Las Palmas

Creepin' on the come up :thumbs:

Barcelona 57

Real Madrid 56

Sevilla 52
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:so a team who had lost four straight held the league leaders? I thought that only happened in the best league?
Gareth Bale

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:

Gareth Bale
Bale wasn't sent off last week when they lost to Valencia who are even below Las Palmas in the league.
Last edited by cic old boy on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.naijiant.com/