Who is Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who is Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee?

Post by Dammy »

Tammy Abraham is currently injured.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DAgrin wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
bully12 wrote:By the way how come Tammy Abrhams was not invited for these friendlies ?
Because we have 1 goal in 11 games machine in Osarenren. Mssshhhewwww
You are comparing apples with oranges.
One is a winger while the other one is a target man.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Why are you wasting your time. These people have never seen . the kid play, like the typical numb skull that they are, yet, they have an opinion. :rotf:

Me, I have never seen the kid pay, so i keep my mouth shut on this topic
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

danfo driver wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
bully12 wrote:By the way how come Tammy Abrhams was not invited for these friendlies ?
Because we have 1 goal in 11 games machine in Osarenren. Mssshhhewwww
You are comparing apples with oranges.
One is a winger while the other one is a target man.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Why are you wasting your time. These people have never seen . the kid play, like the typical numb skull that they are, yet, they have an opinion. :rotf:

Me, I have never seen the kid pay, so i keep my mouth shut on this topic
You're a born id10t. Who the feck is comparing? You can only invite so much and one of the slot has gone to whatever his name is. I've not seen him play neither have I seen Tammy play so wetin be my own? What we now know is that Tammy is injured and Sorere or what ever has only scored 1 in 11 games.

Stop being a cvnt thinking you know it all. * TWAT :curse:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

balo wrote:So looks like FIFA don clear the guy to play for Naija.
Sauce please! :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

The likes of Onyekuru, Samuel Kalu, Nwakali, Kayode etc have sure made a case for inclusion into the new SE team, there's no rush as Rohr has seen this players and has clearly stated several times that they are in his plan(and they play in positions that aren't problematic for us so far)..all mostly attacking forward players... I also hope to see Tammy Abraham and Lukman also make a switch ahead of the WCQ, we haven't been this blessed with such assortment of talents guys, Rohr will surely have a selection headache ahead of the world cup for sure.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cito wrote:

Saw it on BBC earlier. Read just the headline as I didn't have time to open it.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

balo wrote:
Cito wrote:

Saw it on BBC earlier. Read just the headline as I didn't have time to open it.

http://www.onlinenigeria.com/news/gener ... negal.html

FIFA clears Bazee to play for Nigeria match against Senegal
FIFA clears Bazee to play for Nigeria match against Senegal

Speculations and fears over the eligibility of Hannover 96 striker, Joel Noel Sarenren Bazee to play for Nigeria in the two Super Eagles friendly matches against Senegal and Burkina Faso in London have been allayed by the international football governing body, FIFA.

A Nigeria Football Federation international expert earlier insisted that the German-born player will play for Nigeria against the West African opponents, even as he is reported to have not obtained the Nigerian nationality passport.

According to reports, FIFA rule book on eligibility of players, especially on Regulations Governing the Application of the Statutes, clearly stated : “Any person holding a permanent nationality that is not dependent on residence in a certain Country is eligible to play for the representative teams of the Association of that Country.

“With the exception of the conditions specified in article 8 below, any Player who has already participated in a match (either in full or in part) in an Official Competition of any category or any type of football for one Association may not play an international match for a representative team of another Association.”

Lower Saxony-born Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee has no caps for Germany at any level, and it is believed he can represent Nigeria in international games if he obtains a Nigerian passport.

The player has already applied for a Nigerian passport, which officials have assured will be ready before the friendly matches.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Cmoke wrote:Is our Oyinbo coach is agent?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Can you imagine Keshi and Siasia picking this guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

You guys are so funny I swear, I bet most of you guys defending Rohr just heard about Bazee when Rohr invited him.

This guys is not even a regular on his team, yet some people are claiming he is hot in Germany..................Kevin Akpoguma is even a better prospect in Germany than him.

The likes of Ajagun, Onyekuru, Agu, Hassan, Bassey and Kayode might as well forget about playing for Naija at the rate.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

To overlook Onyekuru, Nwakali , Tammy Abrhams , Ejara and Lookman because of this guy is definitely questionable. Maybe Musa and Musa Mohammed I could accept him for those two but for aforementioned boys his inclusion is surely unacceptable .Well at this moment we keep our fingers crossed and do not rush to judgment until all the evidence are in. Then we shall post judge .