DID CALL FOR EMENALO's HEAD DIE DOWN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
DID CALL FOR EMENALO's HEAD DIE DOWN

Post by jette1 »

Where did all the protest banners calling for Emenalo's head go since Arrival of Antonio Conte and resurgence of Chelsea coupled with affirmation of his key signings like Moses whom almost got stifled by José Mourinho shortsightedness. I would predict that Emenalo place at Chelsea is fully cemented should Chelsea win the league this season. not that it isn't already

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: DID CALL FOR EMENALO's HEAD DIE DOWN

Post by iworo »

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte speaks English only as technical director Michael Emenalo reveals secrets of Italian's success

- Antonio Conte's table-topping Chelsea side have won 13 league games in a row
- The passionate Italian has proved a huge hit among fans and the Blues hierarchy
- Technical director Michael Emenalo says Conte spoke English 'from the first day'
- He believes the former Juventus boss could stay at Stamford Bridge 'forever'

By Joe Strange for MailOnline PUBLISHED: 05:34 EST, 4 January 2017

Antonio Conte was so keen to immerse himself in English football that he turned down the chance to speak Italian after arriving at Chelsea, technical director Michael Emenalo has revealed.

The former Italy manager has proved a huge hit since moving to Stamford Bridge last summer, having helped his side to the top of the table with 13 successive wins.

But in order to make his transition to life in west London easier, Blues chiefs offered Conte the chance to speak his native language both publicly and privately.

atford boss Walter Mazzarri currently uses a translator, while Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino spoke in Spanish during his time at Southampton.

However, 47-year-old Conte politely declined the opportunity, instead choosing to speak English in press conferences and interviews despite being new to the country.

It was a move that impressed senior figures at Chelsea including Emenalo, who told Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio: 'One of the first things I understood about Antonio is that difficult moments are moments to learn.

'We wanted to give him the freedom to speak in Italian, but we were very impressed that he wanted to communicate in English from the first day.

'Everyone can see he is doing an absolutely sensational job, so I am not surprised that the fans and everybody loves him. We love him too. Personally, I think there's an opportunity for him to stay forever.

'He has brought a lot of knowledge, so many things to teach the players tactically, but also a professional approach to the game. I think this has given the players confidence.'

Conte will be looking to extend Chelsea's lead at the top of the table to eight points when he takes his side to London rivals Tottenham on Wednesday night.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... enalo.html
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

You dey mind the ignorant English fans.........Meanwhile all the player Mike signed are now doing well, He brought in Lukaku

Its a good thing Abramovitch does not listen to the English Press
Oya back to the matter
open and close
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Prince wrote:You dey mind the ignorant English fans.........Meanwhile all the player Mike signed are now doing well, He brought in Lukaku

Not only ignorant English fans but some on here were already throwing shades at the dude. We can pull those threads up if doubt it.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
Prince wrote:You dey mind the ignorant English fans.........Meanwhile all the player Mike signed are now doing well, He brought in Lukaku

Not only ignorant English fans but some on here were already throwing shades at the dude. We can pull those threads up if doubt it.
Please expose them , I want them exposed
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:

Please expose them , I want them exposed
You will be shock that some of this fans are Chelsea fans here that were not seeing anything good from Emenalo
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

They only targeted Emenalo because he's Black African since when did English fans even think about technical directors?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

That analyzer is the ring leader
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Story of black people holding affluent positions in the western world. Whenever things are going bad it's your fault but when things are going well you're no where to be found
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I will search for that thread where I told people here that Emenalo would be the one to show Conte the door.
http://www.naijiant.com/
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Told someone the other day that of all Nigerians in sports, I am most proud of Emenalo. Keeping that position for as long as he has is a masterful feat. He has no natural constituency in England....he's black...yet, he's been able to keep the trust of his bosses and oversee a truly successful football operation. Props all around
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

john12 wrote:Story of black people holding affluent positions in the western world. Whenever things are going bad it's your fault but when things are going well you're no where to be found
:lol: Gold Medal : Linford Christie of GREAT BRITAIN
:oops: Drug Cheat: Jamaican Born Linford Christie

:scared:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote:Told someone the other day that of all Nigerians in sports, I am most proud of Emenalo. Keeping that position for as long as he has is a masterful feat. He has no natural constituency in England....he's black...yet, he's been able to keep the trust of his bosses and oversee a truly successful football operation. Props all around
Imagine, Avram Grant that brought him in has been dumped long time ago and bobo is still going strong from scout, to assistant coach, to technical director. At times you just need a foot in the door.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
deanotito wrote:Told someone the other day that of all Nigerians in sports, I am most proud of Emenalo. Keeping that position for as long as he has is a masterful feat. He has no natural constituency in England....he's black...yet, he's been able to keep the trust of his bosses and oversee a truly successful football operation. Props all around
Imagine, Avram Grant that brought him in has been dumped long time ago and bobo is still going strong from scout, to assistant coach, to technical director. At times you just need a foot in the door.
Yep. And it does take a fair amount of savvy to continue to make bigger doors open. I admire the guy...wish I could have a day to pick his brain.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Senator WIRES wrote:
john12 wrote:Story of black people holding affluent positions in the western world. Whenever things are going bad it's your fault but when things are going well you're no where to be found
:lol: Gold Medal : Linford Christie of GREAT BRITAIN
:oops: Drug Cheat: Jamaican Born Linford Christie

:scared:
Not only black people. Even Andy Murray suffered similar fate until recently. When it's all good he's British othrwise he's Scottish. :mrgreen:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

maceo4 wrote:
He got his foot in the door, while his haters have their feet in their mouths. The same foot, just serving a different purpose.

Be wise with your feet my friends.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

cic old boy wrote:

I will search for that thread where I told people here that Emenalo would be the one to show Conte the door.

Really proud of Emenalo. And see how he stepped up to announce the firing of "The Individual", and take the heat for it.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."