LEICESTER V HULL ndidi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
LEICESTER V HULL ndidi

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

How's our boy doing up this relegation civil war game? Muss has been hated off the team. not listed for the 2nd game in a row.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LEICESTER V HULL ndidi

Post by Tbite »

Kaii Mahrez turned that guy so many times, I thought he was driving in the Obudu Mountains.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

How tall is Ndidi sef, bobo is good in the air, love his aerial dueling.

He's shorter than me it seems, surprising, seems like he has hops.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

His mistake led to Hull's goal
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

bully12 wrote:His mistake led to Hull's goal
Didn't see that incident, but he has been playing well since then.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Watford v Southampton
SKY Sports describing "an absolutely wonderful assist" from Isaac Success by way of a cross for Okaka to equalize v Southampton.
2-2.
Glad he is back, albeit as a substitute for now.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Tbite wrote:
It is true he becomes marvelous as the game progresses
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Ndidi scores (sort of :lol: )to make it 3-1 to Leicester!

Wha choo looking at?!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

indeedEEEEE 3-1 leicester
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Ndidi assist.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And that Spurs reject Gomez strikes again...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Kai see as dem toros Kaboul another gift from Spurs
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Arsenal fans - let's go diaaaaa! 35 minutes to kick off at Anfield! :thumbs:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

YemiBrazil wrote:Arsenal fans - let's go diaaaaa! 35 minutes to kick off at Anfield! :thumbs:
I dont trust those Pools. The way they made Leicester look like Real Madrid is worrying.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

oloye wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Arsenal fans - let's go diaaaaa! 35 minutes to kick off at Anfield! :thumbs:
I dont trust those Pools. The way they made Leicester look like Real Madrid is worrying.
:lol: :lol: Uncle, I don't even care. I just want one of the two yeye teams to lose so I can laff away my Burningmouth sorrow :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Tbite wrote:
Overall he had a very good game notwithstanding the one costly error. His presence was felt in the midfield.
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

Isaac S is a freaking baller!!!! Damn dude is on beast mode today
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chimex101 wrote:Isaac S is a freaking baller!!!! Damn dude is on beast mode today
I must be watching another Success then :blink: The assist was sublime , but apart from that ...lets just say i have seen him do way way better.

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

oloye wrote:
Chimex101 wrote:Isaac S is a freaking baller!!!! Damn dude is on beast mode today
I must be watching another Success then :blink: The assist was sublime , but apart from that ...lets just say i have seen him do way way better.
Oloye,

I thought it was only me. Thank God that we watch these games on TV or else the hyping here will really be misleading. Isaac has played much better in the past. IMHO, he has to begin to think TEAM.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

oloye wrote:
Success got the highest player ratings from Watford.

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/match/watford ... ID=MP_MS_6
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

chief nfachairman wrote:
oloye wrote:

Says a lot about why they were beaten at home 4-2, like i always say stats is useless unless when interpreted properly. Someone who came in with about 15mins to go, gets the highest rating...do i need to say more. Perhaps the question is highest rating against who? He had one moment if brilliance which resulted in an assist. Lost the ball trying to dribble on more than 2 occassions. I will say again ,i have seeb him play better. I dont know why he is being played from the left, perhaps his coach should go and watch his matches in his former club.

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

oloye wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
oloye wrote:

Says a lot about why they were beaten at home 4-2, like i always say stats is useless unless when interpreted properly. Someone who came in with about 15mins to go, gets the highest rating...do i need to say more. Perhaps the question is highest rating against who? He had one moment if brilliance which resulted in an assist. Lost the ball trying to dribble on more than 2 occassions. I will say again ,i have seeb him play better. I dont know why he is being played from the left, perhaps his coach should go and watch his matches in his former club.
Well Said.

I'm a big fan of promise though. I just hope the injury thing is sorted out for good.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
oloye wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
oloye wrote:

Well Said.

I'm a big fan of promise though. I just hope the injury thing is sorted out for good.
Who be dat?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "