Wot? No West Ham 0 v 2 Chelsea game thread?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wot? No West Ham 0 v 2 Chelsea game thread?

Post by oloye »

10pts runaway.agh it is over
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Who was that maggot who made that throw in for the west ham goal :evil:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Almost a professional job but for the cheesy goal conceded at the end. Oh well another 3pts in the bag is all that matters when you're on top of the league and nursing a 10pt lead. Next up, ManU in FA cup.

By the way, big up to our boy Moses for putting in a helluva defensive shift against Goliath and even cleared one from the line. His upper body strength is something else and the back of his head is not to be sniffed at either. Ask Carroll. :clap:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Didn't watch the game but I heard Kante could tackle even your imaginary enemies.

Chelsea better build a castle for him in London and never be allowed out until his playing days are over.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

balo wrote:Didn't watch the game but I heard Kante could tackle even your imaginary enemies.

Chelsea better build a castle for him in London and never be allowed out until his playing days are over.
Kante was a bit poor today. Next season when we are in the champions league, we cannot ask Kante to play 2 games a week.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lager-back wrote:
balo wrote:Didn't watch the game but I heard Kante could tackle even your imaginary enemies.

Kante was a bit poor today. Next season when we are in the champions league, we cannot ask Kante to play 2 games a week.
...U're back on Heroin? :blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)