Arsenal v Bullies (1-5) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal v FC Bayern Munich (1-kondo)

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Only God knows what we could have done in this tie if KOS didn't get hurt and Santi and Welbeck were healthy over both ties :curse:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know you're short in height and thought but look at both games with KOS on the field ....
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal v FC Bayern Munich (1-5)

Post by Coach »

kenmega wrote:
Coach wrote:Theres a good chance there could be some afters outside the stadium tonight, in the words of Pato Banton, its bubbling hot, hot, hot, its bubbling hot.
I'm hearing reports from a friend of mine that a fight is occuring between Arsenal supporters outside the Emirates stadium...why?
It is about time. May will bring the unification bout, all that transpires will and must stain the hands of the establishment. 12 years ago, when they set upon this merry road dressed as d#$% Turpins and other historical cutthroats, the myopic moron warned of the con to come, there followed, reds, yellows, oranges and a wine tasting evening in the bars before the games. 5-1, 5-1, 5-1, round of 16 r*ping once more. We. Will. Be. Strong. Perhaps he could use that strength, lift a boulder and drop it on his own head!

SDTCOF

Welcome to 2005.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I don't know why you guys are this wicked,yes we want Wenger out but did some fans pay Bayern and refree to do us like this.I hope Bayern get kick out in next round knockout.You have won the tie when it's 1-1 with us playing games a man down ,yet those stupid Germans wake up and scoring like they are the team that need to win the second leg.
Even Barca has been nice to us on both leg but this German team hope they don't win the class.
If Wenger stay I hope we miss out of CL if this will be the kind of result we get .Europa under Wenger might be where we find Joy.
I did not expect this kind wickedness but was that really a red card?
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Okocha10 wrote:
kenmega wrote:Mods should merge this thread with the previous two threads that ended in 5-1...no need for duplicates... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tf, look at the 5-1 last season too, Kos no dey.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Cito wrote:I de see double? Arsenal lost 5-1 again?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yup, if not for the change in jerseys you could mistake it for the first leg. :)
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Wetin we thief from bayern ..Oya sorry now Bayern sorry

where is Kajifufu sef? Mescheeew. Someone will look at this Arsenal team and predict that they can beat Bayern? Even Hull sef, we no fit beat.

Still hoping for a kick-start or hoping Chelsea could drop some points tonight.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

theYemster wrote:Maybe Leicester can bail us out by losing 0-8 to Sevilla next week.
So-called big team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
Gudo wrote:Wenger out.
no way
wenger IN
4 more years for Wenger!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Oh my God, what happened? I fell asleep at 1 nil and woke up to 1-5? Geeeeezzzoooooozzzz, una bad so?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

pajimoh wrote:Oh my God, what happened? I fell asleep at 1 nil and woke up to 1-5? Geeeeezzzoooooozzzz, una bad so?
Do you want to have that discussion again about why Arsene Wenger is the best manager for Arsenal Football Club?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal v Bullies (1-5) FT

Post by anointed »

Night vigil go don start for some church in Naija as new prayer theme is revealed
I pray that every spirit of Wenger in my life, what are you waiting for. Catch fire!!!. In Jesus name. Amen.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

This man is blaming the ref :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1st leg: Real Madrid 3-1 Napoli 2nd leg: Napoli 1-3 Real Madrid 1st leg: Bayern 5-1 Arsenal 2nd leg: Arsenal 1-5 Bayern
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Okocha10 wrote:
kenmega wrote:Mods should merge this thread with the previous two threads that ended in 5-1...no need for duplicates... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:
Might as well merge with the 5-1 thread from two seasons ago as well...make it a hattrick. :D
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

pajimoh wrote:Oh my God, what happened? I fell asleep at 1 nil and woke up to 1-5? Geeeeezzzoooooozzzz, una bad so?
I 8-2 to tell you that you always 10-2 miss history
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

wale1974 wrote:This man is blaming the ref :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This is what I said at 3-1 or thereabouts. This is a dictator who has lost the plot totally. You've seen it happen in many countries. No different here, the man tends to be out of touch with things. It's sad
platinum wrote:Arsene needs to NOT say a word about that red card changing the game..I hope he is at least that wise.
Last edited by platinum on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

tfco wrote:
jtosho
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal v FC Bayern Munich (1-2)

Post by jtosho »

wale1974 wrote:Arsenal TV go sweet tonight :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Can't wait to see TY(Waffiman)
I always wanna asked if TY and Waffiman are related, one thing I know they both Nigerians
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:This man is blaming the ref :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This is what I said at 3-1 or thereabouts. This is a dictator who has lost the plot totally. You've seen it happen in many countries. No different here, the man tends to be out of touch with things. It's sad
platinum wrote:Arsene needs to NOT say a word about that red card changing the game..I hope he is at least that wise.
It's sad when Wenger d believe his own hype. THE MAN is one weird guy,I don't want to bring his personal life but it reflects what I know of hosting family life.But Bayern is just a bad team,why not keep ball and make scoreline stay 1-2 worst 1-3