Arsenal v Bullies (1-5) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal v Bullies (1-5) FT

Post by mcal »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
left at 1-2 returned to 1-5, wtf with dem kids. God bless Nigeria tho :thumbs:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal v FC Bayern Munich (1-5)

Post by mcal »

wale1974 wrote:Sanchez is laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
...you cry when you win, and laf when you lose in a ridiculous way in your own backyard :laugh: :laugh:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^^The footballing world has been laughing for 10 years yet Sanchez's 10 seconds is high treason. Let him laugh. Even Cech had a wry smile and why not, they've been there and done it.

Sell Sanchez, move Lil Prince into the Ozil role, move Ozil to the Santi role, move Coquelin to the sausage roll via dont play with a defensive midfielder, red, yellow, green.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

BBC Reporter: Arsene, a crushing defeat, the heaviest at home for some time, protests before the game, jeers at the final whistle, any words to the fans.

Wenger: Douglas Costa, I almost signed him.
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

They stoned the one who was going to lead them out of the wilderness:

Now it is judgement day! :lol: :lol: :lol:
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Coach wrote:^^The footballing world has been laughing for 10 years yet Sanchez's 10 seconds is high treason. Let him laugh. Even Cech had a wry smile and why not, they've been there and done it.

Sell Sanchez, move Lil Prince into the Ozil role, move Ozil to the Santi role, move Coquelin to the sausage roll via dont play with a defensive midfielder, red, yellow, green.

Coachio!!! My belle don burst!!! :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I think Wenger should hang in there and redeem his image. Get some enforcers for next season or 2. :lol:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

balo wrote:I think Wenger should hang in there and redeem his image. Get some enforcers for next season or 2. :lol:
:thumbs: :thumbs:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Everything na double double

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mugoons! Every Sunday, una go enter church dey dance: "everything na double double! Double double!" Hia you are! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

You lose 10-2 and you, Mr Wenger, blame the ref. Seriously? Really? And you wonder why the likes of Waffiman, kajifu, and them are some of the most deluded fans on CE.

Back in 2012, at 0-2 down at the camp nou, and after cahill limped off with an injury, Jt then picked a straight red and subsequently, barca got their usual complimentary pk... Rather than capitulate, CFC found a way to force a 2-2 draw with a rookie manager directing things. To win CL, that's the sort of journey required where you go to hell and return to tell the tale. And to think that some fans had dreams of eliminating bayern when the draw was initially announced.. Kai. Smh. 10 freaking 2 gaddemit. Smh.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote:
balo wrote:I think Wenger should hang in there and redeem his image. Get some enforcers for next season or 2. :lol:
:thumbs: :thumbs:

enemies...we have heard
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Re: Everything na double double

Post by Robotnik »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mugoons! Every Sunday, una go enter church dey dance: "everything na double double! Double double!" Hia you are! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Looking at the front page it's actually triple triple
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

green4life wrote:You lose 10-2 and you, Mr Wenger, blame the ref. Seriously? Really? And you wonder why the likes of Waffiman, kajifu, and them are some of the most deluded fans on CE.

Back in 2012, at 0-2 down at the camp nou, and after cahill limped off with an injury, Jt then picked a straight red and subsequently, barca got their usual complimentary pk... Rather than capitulate, CFC found a way to force a 2-2 draw with a rookie manager directing things. To win CL, that's the sort of journey required where you go to hell and return to tell the tale. And to think that some fans had dreams of eliminating bayern when the draw was initially announced.. Kai. Smh. 10 freaking 2 gaddemit. Smh.
Actually it's 15-3 over three games.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Glad that I didn't watch one minute of both legs. Bayern owns Arsenal. We are like their *Nice Lady*.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I rarely watch Arsenal these days. Wenger must go at the end of the season. Time to start a new era.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:You lose 10-2 and you, Mr Wenger, blame the ref. Seriously? Really? And you wonder why the likes of Waffiman, kajifu, and them are some of the most deluded fans on CE.

Please take me out of your list oooh,I want Wenger out he has done his job....Me hoping we win is different from Yasmine Wenger like some that don't see anything wrong and accuse others from buying trophy
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

DT says it best: This team is full of $$ies. Starting with the coach.

[/video]
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

ohenhen1 wrote:I rarely watch Arsenal these days. Wenger must go at the end of the season. Time to start a new era.
No, Wenger should be there to lead the new generations of youngins.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal v FC Bayern Munich (1-5)

Post by Kako »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Okocha10 wrote:
kenmega wrote:Mods should merge this thread with the previous two threads that ended in 5-1...no need for duplicates... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

bepanda wrote:DT says it best: This team is full of $$ies. Starting with the coach.

[/video]
Theo,...his been here 10 years, and whats he done apart from grown a beard?!
Totally wicked!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

DT says that Bayern Munich squad costs less than Arsenal. I haven't looked it up, but he might be right.
We blame it all of on the money. I don't think it is about the money anymore. It is about the pu$$y mentality of the coach.
A coach who doesn't demand accountability, especially on the defensive end.

Does anyone believe Wenger will review the goals and discuss what players could have done differently and how they could precent this in the future? I doubt it.

He will beach about the referees for the next 10 days, until he plays Man C. and get trashed again.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

At 5-1, I know it's hard to do this but that penalty given to Bayern was pivotal....Lewandowski very possibly conned ref.

At 1-0, with XI men, it's probably a different match. Now this isnt to say Arsenal would have qualified or even won the match but it's necessary to follow truth and the truth is that pk was not necessary especially when walcott had a clearer call denied in the 1H
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

platinum wrote:At 5-1, I know it's hard to do this but that penalty given to Bayern was pivotal....Lewandowski very possibly conned ref.

At 1-0, with XI men, it's probably a different match. Now this isnt to say Arsenal would have qualified or even won the match but it's necessary to follow truth and the truth is that pk was not necessary especially when walcott had a clearer call denied in the 1H
Excuses Excuses Excuses

Good teams overcome adversity .

Bad teams or mentally weak teams like Arsenal crumble.