Who is the Best Football Player in the World Right Now?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Who is the Most Complete Footballer In the World?

Harry Kane
4%
Sadio Mane
8%
Messi
54%
Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo
8%
Neymar
4%
Ibrahimovich
8%
Ronaldo (CR7)
13%

Total votes: 24

Abaua1
Egg
Egg
Re: Who is the Best Football Player in the World Right Now?

Post by Abaua1 »

Adebayor. He can take a penalty kick and think about food at the same time.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Kabalega wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:
charlie wrote:You put Kane and Mane, but no Lewandosky, Gonzalo Higain or even Lacazette who I rate much higher and more skilled that Kane?

I think your vision of football has been too limited to the EPL for too long.
Kpom. C absentees.
My post is by design. This is CE, where the EPL is the center of the universe.

@Charlie, ask tfco who Lacazette is and he will reply, that "it is a Japanese cassette recorder." :)

Higuain is a baller but he is the reason, Messi has never won the World Cup. Higuain misses crucial easy goals with Argentina. These are easy tap-ins...

BTW, how come all your options are forwards?
1st, Gonzalo na baller, full stop. Everyone on your list has never won the world cup, doesnt remove their ballerism.
2nd, your list has all the best midfielders in the world, but there is still a shortage of unique midfield talent in the world. There is a major shortage of #10s in the world.

Last, just because many people here are EPL focused, does not mean everyone is.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

charlie wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:
charlie wrote:You put Kane and Mane, but no Lewandosky, Gonzalo Higain or even Lacazette who I rate much higher and more skilled that Kane?

I think your vision of football has been too limited to the EPL for too long.
Kpom. C absentees.
My post is by design. This is CE, where the EPL is the center of the universe.

@Charlie, ask tfco who Lacazette is and he will reply, that "it is a Japanese cassette recorder." :)

Higuain is a baller but he is the reason, Messi has never won the World Cup. Higuain misses crucial easy goals with Argentina. These are easy tap-ins...

BTW, how come all your options are forwards?
1st, Gonzalo na baller, full stop. Everyone on your list has never won the world cup, doesnt remove their ballerism.
2nd, your list has all the best midfielders in the world, but there is still a shortage of unique midfield talent in the world. There is a major shortage of #10s in the world.

Last, just because many people here are EPL focused, does not mean everyone is.
True, but there is only one player on that list that can defend, as well as the best defenders in the world, dominate the MF like the best of them, create chances and score goals.

There is only one player that can do it all at the top level. I suspect, that he can play goalie too. :thumbs:
No one else even comes close....
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu