NACHO IS IMPROVING

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
NACHO IS IMPROVING

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He only played about 17 minutes vs Stoke today but I noticed his first touch has improved quite a bit from what it used to be. He's also hustling more and winning 50/50 balls, hope he can keep it up cos the boy in s gold.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Re: NACHO IS IMPROVING

Post by Robotnik »

The ball that bounced off his knee.. normally a chance he would score ;-/
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Robotnik wrote:The ball that bounced off his knee.. normally a chance he would score ;-/
Lol,he's human never the less all this talk of first touch and chances he scores or misses he has committed has anyone bothered to ask why he was chosen ahead of other young players at city be the clubs third/second striker?
He obviously needs to play more games before you can asses anything about his ability but the little time he has been given he has done well,I think the experts at city know what he's capable of!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

IMO, the setback seems to have made him a better player.
I am happy
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Dammy wrote:IMO, the setback seems to have made him a better player.
That is what setbacks are meant to accomplish except for Arsenal...just look at how Barca responded..ewu gunners!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

oloye wrote:
That is what setbacks are meant to accomplish except for Arsenal...just look at how Barca responded..ewu gunners!
:sneaky: Emi ro pe a nsoro nipa Iheanacho?

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Robotnik wrote:The ball that bounced off his knee.. normally a chance he would score ;-/
Lol,he's human never the less all this talk of first touch and chances he scores or misses he has committed has anyone bothered to ask why he was chosen ahead of other young players at city be the clubs third/second striker?
He obviously needs to play more games before you can asses anything about his ability but the little time he has been given he has done well,I think the experts at city know what he's capable of!
yes; to sell shirts to 280 million people
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

oloye wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

oloye wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

Ebyboy wrote:
oloye wrote:
:sneaky: Emi ro pe a nsoro nipa Iheanacho?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

:agree: 100%
yes o
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
So 280 million Nigerians (nearly all) will start wearing City shirts,ok let's see how that works out!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
So 280 million Nigerians (nearly all) will start wearing City shirts,ok let's see how that works out!
as mush as whether they buy/wear it might have equaled a flop of ideas but it still does not rewrite city's original reasoning

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

He played 4mins vs Middlesbrough today and almost scored. Not long enough to assess his hustle game but his movement is still top notch.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Even when he comes on in injury time, he fashions out a goal scoring opportunity. The boy will score plenty goals with playing time.
I am happy
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Getting playing time is the first hurdle.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Dammy wrote:Even when he comes on in injury time, he fashions out a goal scoring opportunity. The boy will score plenty goals with playing time.
higher playing time does not equal higher goal score

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:Even when he comes on in injury time, he fashions out a goal scoring opportunity. The boy will score plenty goals with playing time.
Yes it does!

No playing time + talent = 0 chance to score goal

More playing time + talent = much better chance to score goals

If nacho gets time he will score, no doubt about that! It's simple arithmetic. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Yes it does!

No playing time + talent = 0 chance to score goal

More playing time + talent = much better chance to score goals

If nacho gets time he will score, no doubt about that! It's simple arithmetic. :thumbs:
you are more like Donald Trump in your opinions; it would be a waste of my time