UEFA MAY PUNISH BARCA-PSG REFEREE???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: UEFA MAY PUNISH BARCA-PSG REFEREE???

Post by marutimon »

The ref in that Chelsea game did his best to ket Barca win, but it just wasn't enough.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

bk-one wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
airwolex wrote:Neymar didn't dive he just didn't get out of the way. :D As for Suarez, didn't Yujam place a curse on him after the handball against Ghana in the WC? Gambian Juju no dey try as he has gone on to be one of the great strikers of his generation. He is a serial cheat and as long as he keeps getting away with it, he will continue.

It wasn't the worst refereeing performance that has helped Barca to victory in Europe; I personally think the one against Chelsea - were the Norwegian Referee could all but have worn a Barca away strip - was much worse.

The truth for me is that PSG, the players and the coaching staff had a shocker. Cavani and De Maria had one on ones to kill the game off. The defending was a terrible mess - whatever happened to Tiago? - and it was a performance that was totally inept. They gave Barca a chance and they seized it.
Angel Di Maria did not miss. He was taken out by Javier Mascherano who has since admitted what he did. That foul should have given PSG a penalty and a red card to Mascherano had the German ref not been a closet Barca fan.
I thought its only Barca who are buying referees but what about kelyor Navas last night?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

now you're comparing champions league ojoro with NDL ojoro?

are you ok?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

UEFA decides not to suspend Aytekin but I guess his performance got enough attention and they may put him on the 'bench'. Whether or not he will referee another UCL fixture this season will tell.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/22/uefa-deci ... n-6527755/
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anointed wrote:UEFA decides not to suspend Aytekin but I guess his performance got enough attention and they may put him on the 'bench'. Whether or not he will referee another UCL fixture this season will tell.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How can you decide not to suspend when there was never an issue to be decided on in the first place?

These EPL fans will kill me :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

txj wrote:
anointed wrote:UEFA decides not to suspend Aytekin but I guess his performance got enough attention and they may put him on the 'bench'. Whether or not he will referee another UCL fixture this season will tell.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How can you decide not to suspend when there was never an issue to be decided on in the first place?

These EPL fans will kill me :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
If you are referring to me as EPL fan, then you can add stupidity to your ill-rich CV that already includes dishonesty and lying.

Were those my words? Even Stevie Wonder would have known a link was there.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe