UEFA MAY PUNISH BARCA-PSG REFEREE???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
UEFA MAY PUNISH BARCA-PSG REFEREE???

Post by anointed »

If true, I guess this is where the stoic of defences of the likes of Yujam, txj etc could be useful. It's time to stand up and be the men behind your posts. Anyway, the deed has been done. The result can't be reversed.
J. F. Díaz
Adapted by Padraig Whelan

Updated 09/03/2017 19:15 CET

Deniz Aytekin, the referee in charge of Barcelona's 6-1 win over Paris Saint-Germain, could be facing a spell on the sidelines as a result of his performance.

Pierluigi Collina is UEFA's head of refereeing and is responsible for assigning officials to the various fixtures in the Champions League and Europa League alongside his team of collaborators.

Collina will decide what lies ahead for Aytekin although MARCA understands that his prospects of officiating another Champions League fixture this season do not look good.

UEFA sources have confirmed to MARCA that it is Collina's way of cutting mistakes out from his team of officials.

However the body won't strictly punish the German official, although he could find himself demoted to lesser profile games for the time being or simply removed from action for a specific period.
http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcel ... b456a.html
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UEFA MAY PUNISH BARCA-PSG REFEREE???

Post by Comrade Machel »

I am telling you if they search that mans house they will find a Barca strip either in his or sons wardrobe. Or on his facebook timeline
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Well, a section of the press is speaking out

http://www.eurosport.com/football/champ ... tory.shtml
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

ok

i hate UEFAlona as much as the next guy, but what exactly did the ref do so wrong??

1. Suarez dived, he got a yc
2. Neymar kicked at a PSG, he got a yc IIRC

As has been written in the other thread, If the ref wanted to influence the outcome of the game, why wait until the last 5 minutes to do ojoro.?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

While people are gushing over the supposed Barca's miracle in overcoming the deficit and winning the tie against PSG, I am not. I am not fooled.. Anyone with some insight and discernment know that the game was fixed. Too dodgy penalties, fraudulent free kick and some lucky own goals. It is amazing how the Barca players know that when they dive in the penalty box, they will get the call. It may not happen the first time, but certainly the second. The Champions League is fixed folks! This is like professional wrestling
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

http://www.eurosport.com/football/champ ... tory.shtml

The fans wanted to give PSG the Stationery Stores treatment.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anointed wrote:If true, I guess this is where the stoic of defences of the likes of Yujam, txj etc could be useful. It's time to stand up and be the men behind your posts. Anyway, the deed has been done. The result can't be reversed.
J. F. Díaz
Adapted by Padraig Whelan

Updated 09/03/2017 19:15 CET

Deniz Aytekin, the referee in charge of Barcelona's 6-1 win over Paris Saint-Germain, could be facing a spell on the sidelines as a result of his performance.

Pierluigi Collina is UEFA's head of refereeing and is responsible for assigning officials to the various fixtures in the Champions League and Europa League alongside his team of collaborators.

Collina will decide what lies ahead for Aytekin although MARCA understands that his prospects of officiating another Champions League fixture this season do not look good.

UEFA sources have confirmed to MARCA that it is Collina's way of cutting mistakes out from his team of officials.

However the body won't strictly punish the German official, although he could find himself demoted to lesser profile games for the time being or simply removed from action for a specific period.
http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcel ... b456a.html

Even ignoring the fact the article is from Marca, it actually says nothing. All refs in the CL face the same decision as above as to who goes further or not...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I personally think Neymar dived.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Neymar didn't dive he just didn't get out of the way. :D As for Suarez, didn't Yujam place a curse on him after the handball against Ghana in the WC? Gambian Juju no dey try as he has gone on to be one of the great strikers of his generation. He is a serial cheat and as long as he keeps getting away with it, he will continue.

It wasn't the worst refereeing performance that has helped Barca to victory in Europe; I personally think the one against Chelsea - were the Norwegian Referee could all but have worn a Barca away strip - was much worse.

The truth for me is that PSG, the players and the coaching staff had a shocker. Cavani and De Maria had one on ones to kill the game off. The defending was a terrible mess - whatever happened to Tiago? - and it was a performance that was totally inept. They gave Barca a chance and they seized it.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

airwolex wrote:It wasn't the worst refereeing performance that has helped Barca to victory in Europe; I personally think the one against Chelsea - were the Norwegian Referee could all but have worn a Barca away strip - was much worse.
That performance was legendary. It's hard to imagine anyone more blatantly helping Barcelona out.
The truth for me is that PSG, the players and the coaching staff had a shocker. Cavani and De Maria had one on ones to kill the game off. The defending was a terrible mess - whatever happened to Tiago? - and it was a performance that was totally inept. They gave Barca a chance and they seized it.
True. But the referee performance was just as inept and helped Barcelona loads. Without it they would have never progressed.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

airwolex wrote:Neymar didn't dive he just didn't get out of the way. :D As for Suarez, didn't Yujam place a curse on him after the handball against Ghana in the WC? Gambian Juju no dey try as he has gone on to be one of the great strikers of his generation. He is a serial cheat and as long as he keeps getting away with it, he will continue.

It wasn't the worst refereeing performance that has helped Barca to victory in Europe; I personally think the one against Chelsea - were the Norwegian Referee could all but have worn a Barca away strip - was much worse.

You no see as music come change :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YUJAM wrote:Cheating does not pay in life. There will be consequences from the most high because of Suarez's action. We may not see it now but it will certainly manifest yrs from now. Shame on Suarez
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176970&hilit=suarez&start=23
YUJAM wrote:Cheating is simply breaking the rules to gain an unfair advantage. That is exactly what Suarez did. He used his hands to make it more difficult for Ghana to gain the advantage.. This is why he was punished. However, the question that some of us have is whether the rules go far enough? IMO, they do not.

I have to give it to Danfo Driver...this was like 7 years ago
yaya wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I have to commend you...you realy have time to engage these over-emotional Africans...

The most funny of them all is Yujam. This man is the staunchest supporter of a racist FC barcelona team that has implemented football genocide against every African player in its book. Yujam has even supported the genocide! talk of supporting the devil agiant your own people. And here he is talking about African Unity. nonsense! abeg sitdown there make I see road. next season, i expect you to campaign for FC barcelona again, as they bench the only african on their team - Keita, before they humiliate him in the summer of 2011! :roll:
YUJAM wrote:May thunder and lightning strike the bloody cheat

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ap-ajax-suarez
Ajax suspends Suarez for 2 matches

AMSTERDAM (AP)—Ajax Amsterdam suspended striker Luis Suarez for two matches Monday after television images appeared to show him biting PSV Eindhoven midfielder Otman Bakkal in their 0-0 draw in the Dutch league.
YUJAM wrote:The kind person will never prosper.. The curse of a whole continent will continue to torment him.

Excuse my language btw :D
Samora Moises Machel wrote:The guy is a real low life, if i ever ran into him i would give him one strong one right on the nose for what he did in africa :curse: :curse: :curse:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=184725&p=2929663&hi ... 9663[quote][/quote]
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

tfco wrote:ok

i hate UEFAlona as much as the next guy, but what exactly did the ref do so wrong??

1. Suarez dived, he got a yc
2. Neymar kicked at a PSG, he got a yc IIRC

As has been written in the other thread, If the ref wanted to influence the outcome of the game, why wait until the last 5 minutes to do ojoro.?

:thumb:

Abeg make you helep me anx dem o.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Samora Machel wrote:I am telling you if they search that mans house they will find a Barca strip either in his or sons wardrobe. Or on his facebook timeline
Why bring his son into thi8s? His son is free to be a fan of any club. He can support a club different from his father's.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

The referee denied at least one clear PK to Barca. Do you remember when Messi free kick was handled by someone in the wall twice?
Did the referee cause all these own goals by PSG players?
Did the referee stop Cavani from scoring the 1x1 versus the Barca keeper?
Come on people ... you are all getting so fooled by this ?
Did the referee score Neymar amazing free kick?
Did this the referee allow that last minute goal, where the PSG players tried to play the offside trap?

Bepanda
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

3 days later all the cry babies on CE are still hating? Barcelona this and Barcelona that, ref this , ref that? A bunch of soar losers!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Crazy some of the HATE I see with barca mostly from EPL addicts. I challenge you to step outside of your zone EPL and watch other leagues. There's a reason fans, coaches and players choose players from other league over EPL despite EPL been the most watched worldwide. Barca did a similar come back against likes of Lebouef-Desaiily-Babayaro- Flo-Wise-Goey Chelsea after losing @ the Stanford Bridge by 3 goals........... Uefa?? Give me a break

Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

highbury wrote:While people are gushing over the supposed Barca's miracle in overcoming the deficit and winning the tie against PSG, I am not. I am not fooled.. Anyone with some insight and discernment know that the game was fixed. Too dodgy penalties, fraudulent free kick and some lucky own goals. It is amazing how the Barca players know that when they dive in the penalty box, they will get the call. It may not happen the first time, but certainly the second. The Champions League is fixed folks! This is like professional wrestling
Exactly what I thought. I watched the three goals scored in 5 minutes and either PSG is full of amateur players or someone was cashing in millions to ensure Barcelona won. Fourth Barcelona goal was a soft free kick that flew over the goalkeepers head without him making a move (OK). Fifth Barcelona goal was a non-penalty call (UH HUH). Sixth Barcelona goals was PSG losing possession and leaving THREE players in the box unguarded (when they were one goal away from qualification).

The odds of Barcelona beating PSG in that game was 10-1. Meaning that any PSG player that put down $100,000 dollars with a bookie stood to earn $1 million from throwing the game more than they would receive each from winnning the Champions League. Any player that put $1 million down would take home $10 million more than what most would earn in a season of playing over 50 games.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kali wrote:
highbury wrote:While people are gushing over the supposed Barca's miracle in overcoming the deficit and winning the tie against PSG, I am not. I am not fooled.. Anyone with some insight and discernment know that the game was fixed. Too dodgy penalties, fraudulent free kick and some lucky own goals. It is amazing how the Barca players know that when they dive in the penalty box, they will get the call. It may not happen the first time, but certainly the second. The Champions League is fixed folks! This is like professional wrestling
Exactly what I thought. I watched the three goals scored in 5 minutes and either PSG is full of amateur players or someone was cashing in millions to ensure Barcelona won. Fourth Barcelona goal was a soft free kick that flew over the goalkeepers head without him making a move (OK). Fifth Barcelona goal was a non-penalty call (UH HUH). Sixth Barcelona goals was PSG losing possession and leaving THREE players in the box unguarded (when they were one goal away from qualification).

The odds of Barcelona beating PSG in that game was 10-1. Meaning that any PSG player that put down $100,000 dollars with a bookie stood to earn $1 million from throwing the game more than they would receive each from winnning the Champions League. Any player that put $1 million down would take home $10 million more than what most would earn in a season of playing over 50 games.
did_you_really_think before you wrote that?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

The ref was calling a ballet not a football game played by men. Too bad all heavy calls went the Barcelona way. :mad:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The real deal wrote:Crazy some of the HATE I see with barca mostly from EPL addicts. I challenge you to step outside of your zone EPL and watch other leagues. There's a reason fans, coaches and players choose players from other league over EPL despite EPL been the most watched worldwide. Barca did a similar come back against likes of Lebouef-Desaiily-Babayaro- Flo-Wise-Goey Chelsea after losing @ the Stanford Bridge by 3 goals........... Uefa?? Give me a break

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

what does watching one league have to do with opinion on Bartha/PSG?

comeback 17 years ago..lol

what about 2012 when Chelsea held a slim 1-0 lead from the 1st leg and ended up playing 10 v 12 at the Camp Nou? here's a reminder

[/video]

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

airwolex wrote:Neymar didn't dive he just didn't get out of the way. :D As for Suarez, didn't Yujam place a curse on him after the handball against Ghana in the WC? Gambian Juju no dey try as he has gone on to be one of the great strikers of his generation. He is a serial cheat and as long as he keeps getting away with it, he will continue.

Angel Di Maria did not miss. He was taken out by Javier Mascherano who has since admitted what he did. That foul should have given PSG a penalty and a red card to Mascherano had the German ref not been a closet Barca fan.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Goldleaf wrote:

Angel Di Maria did not miss. He was taken out by Javier Mascherano who has since admitted what he did. That foul should have given PSG a penalty and a red card to Mascherano had the German ref not been a closet Barca fan.
I thought its only Barca who are buying referees but what about kelyor Navas last night?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tfco wrote:
The real deal wrote:Crazy some of the HATE I see with barca mostly from EPL addicts. I challenge you to step outside of your zone EPL and watch other leagues. There's a reason fans, coaches and players choose players from other league over EPL despite EPL been the most watched worldwide. Barca did a similar come back against likes of Lebouef-Desaiily-Babayaro- Flo-Wise-Goey Chelsea after losing @ the Stanford Bridge by 3 goals........... Uefa?? Give me a break

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

what does watching one league have to do with opinion on Bartha/PSG?

comeback 17 years ago..lol

what about 2012 when Chelsea held a slim 1-0 lead from the 1st leg and ended up playing 10 v 12 at the Camp Nou? here's a reminder

[/video]
Wow I have to give it to Chelsea sha,Barca don't like to play them.Has Messi ever score against Chelsea?
How was that a straight red card for Terry but dam Chelsea go to Camp Nou and do the impossible playing 10 against 12.Mikel was my MOTM