Raheem Lawal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Raheem Lawal

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This guy is a baller, I think he should be re-invited . I know bobo may have beef with some handlers, but watchhing him in Turkey, latelymy goodness what a player

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Raheem Lawal

Post by vancity eagle »

When you are inviting the likes of John Ogu, you have no excuse for not inviting Lawal.

Especially with the absence of Mikel. Lawal to me is like a poor man's Mikel.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

vancity eagle wrote:When you are inviting the likes of John Ogu, you have no excuse for not inviting Lawal.

Perhaps cus Lawal doesn't play the position; no?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

vancity eagle wrote:When you are inviting the likes of John Ogu, you have no excuse for not inviting Lawal.

they don't play the same position
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:This guy is a baller, I think he should be re-invited . I know bobo may have beef with some handlers, but watchhing him in Turkey, latelymy goodness what a player

Lawal's progress in Turkey has been like Mikel's passes in Chelsea, Sideways.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We've been hearing about his exploits now for over 5yrs and he's still stuck in the lower tier teams n turkey. Perhaps the pro coaches who are tasked with finding and nurturing talent know more than the ce internet coaches.

The man is useless! :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We've been hearing about his exploits now for over 5yrs and he's still stuck in the lower tier teams n turkey. Perhaps the pro coaches who are tasked with finding and nurturing talent know more than the ce internet coaches.

Of course, while players from Cyprus, Bosnia, and China are the non-useless ones playing in higher tier teams that deserve to make the SE...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We've been hearing about his exploits now for over 5yrs and he's still stuck in the lower tier teams n turkey. Perhaps the pro coaches who are tasked with finding and nurturing talent know more than the ce internet coaches.

Of course, while players from Cyprus, Bosnia, and China are the non-useless ones playing in higher tier teams that deserve to make the SE...
if nigeria gets 1 new quality right back outside TYrone, and you would never see the Cyprus and Bosnian guys on any list from ROhr again. Mikel is the captain, packs loads of experience, he is an exception. Teams, businesses etc usually have hat 1 or 2 exceptions to the rule.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:This guy is a baller, I think he should be re-invited . I know bobo may have beef with some handlers, but watchhing him in Turkey, latelymy goodness what a player

Serious baller but something went wrong this year.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley