Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14106
Tbite wrote:
Manchester United logic, extrapolate from one game to form conclusions for an ENTIRE season.

Manu are now expecting Rashford, Herrera, Lingard etc to be Ballon D'or contenders based on this match.

Don't mind these clowns. Rashford has scored five whole goals this season, Herrera is a red card waiting to happen and Lingard gets paid £100k a week. :lol: :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Tbite wrote:
Manchester United logic, extrapolate from one game to form conclusions for an ENTIRE season.

Manu are now expecting Rashford, Herrera, Lingard etc to be Ballon D'or contenders based on this match.


:clap: :clap: :clap:

how YOU came up with extrapolation based on the Chelsea game defies logic

Asking you to provide proof of the opaks you posted will be futile...smh

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Manchester United logic, extrapolate from one game to form conclusions for an ENTIRE season.

Manu are now expecting Rashford, Herrera, Lingard etc to be Ballon D'or contenders based on this match.

Don't mind these clowns. Rashford has scored five whole goals this season, Herrera is a red card waiting to happen and Lingard gets paid £100k a week. :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but e still pain you

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 am
Posts: 26344
Location: Southern Hemisphere
tfco wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Manchester United logic, extrapolate from one game to form conclusions for an ENTIRE season.

Manu are now expecting Rashford, Herrera, Lingard etc to be Ballon D'or contenders based on this match.


:clap: :clap: :clap:

how YOU came up with extrapolation based on the Chelsea game defies logic

Asking you to provide proof of the opaks you posted will be futile...smh


Your posts and references to twitter, suggests for example that Kante is somehow overrated. Like he has been 'found out'. Jose Mourinho had the tactical upper hand today, but yes Chelsea does have a better team and better players. Kante is everything we said he was.

but I guess that is what twitter is all about, it has to be a little bit of an exaggeration to be funny. I will not begrudge you that, carry on and enjoy your momentary elation.

_________________
But, paired with Bulgaria, Argentina and Greece, pundits predicted an early exit for the debutants.

"We went into the tournament unrated and as underdogs. Before Bulgaria recovered, we'd gone ahead and tore them apart," recalled defender Austin Eguavoen.

Oluwashina Okeleji


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 56364
The YeyeMan wrote:
He doesn't really take these big games by the scruff of the neck does he? They paid a lot of moola for a passenger.

He doesn't take ANY game by the scruff of the neck. An occasional good pass here, an occasional good shot there, the odd tackle and general jogging, misplaced passes, poor control, poor decisions, etc. At his rate of development, with dedication and application, he could become a Frank Lampard at best.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Tbite wrote:
tfco wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Manchester United logic, extrapolate from one game to form conclusions for an ENTIRE season.

Manu are now expecting Rashford, Herrera, Lingard etc to be Ballon D'or contenders based on this match.


:clap: :clap: :clap:

how YOU came up with extrapolation based on the Chelsea game defies logic

Asking you to provide proof of the opaks you posted will be futile...smh


Your posts and references to twitter, suggests for example that Kante is somehow overrated. Like he has been 'found out'. Jose Mourinho had the tactical upper hand today, but yes Chelsea does have a better team and better players. Kante is everything we said he was.

but I guess that is what twitter is all about, it has to be a little bit of an exaggeration to be funny. I will not begrudge you that, carry on and enjoy your momentary elation.


stop being selective. I rate Kante.

There is a reason I have bumped the FA Cup match thread.
We nullified Kante in that match prior to the Herrera rc, i.e he was found out.
(go read Michael Cox' match report on yesterday's game)

[understatement] Jose had the upper hand.
Conte was tactically outclassed and out coached yesterday. He had no fooking Plan B

Jose Mourinho take a bow.
Chelsea had SEVEN days rest to United's TWO. We played on Thursday night
Chelsea prepared for SEVEN days on how to mark Ibra, JM sat Ibra's arse on the bench :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
WE should have spent all that Pogba money on two Kantes.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We Kante have 2 of him when Ander will suffice

Image

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14106
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Manchester United logic, extrapolate from one game to form conclusions for an ENTIRE season.

Manu are now expecting Rashford, Herrera, Lingard etc to be Ballon D'or contenders based on this match.

Don't mind these clowns. Rashford has scored five whole goals this season, Herrera is a red card waiting to happen and Lingard gets paid £100k a week. :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but e still pain you

Nope. I'm in no pain whatsoever. Just mild amusement. :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Manchester United logic, extrapolate from one game to form conclusions for an ENTIRE season.

Manu are now expecting Rashford, Herrera, Lingard etc to be Ballon D'or contenders based on this match.

Don't mind these clowns. Rashford has scored five whole goals this season, Herrera is a red card waiting to happen and Lingard gets paid £100k a week. :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but e still pain you

Nope. I'm in no pain whatsoever. Just mild amusement. :lol:


if.you.say.so.

we truly believe you

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 56364
tfco wrote:
We Kante have 2 of him when Ander will suffice

WE Ander who?


_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14106
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Manchester United logic, extrapolate from one game to form conclusions for an ENTIRE season.

Manu are now expecting Rashford, Herrera, Lingard etc to be Ballon D'or contenders based on this match.

Don't mind these clowns. Rashford has scored five whole goals this season, Herrera is a red card waiting to happen and Lingard gets paid £100k a week. :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but e still pain you

Nope. I'm in no pain whatsoever. Just mild amusement. :lol:


if.you.say.so.

we truly believe you

WE only believe the hype.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
WE Ander who?


but we Kante deny the 2nd



_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
WE only believe the hype.


there was NO hype

FT

United (2-0) Chelsea

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14106
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
WE only believe the hype.


there was NO hype

FT

United (2-0) Chelsea

5th. :rotf:

:thumb:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
WE only believe the hype.


there was NO hype

FT

United (2-0) Chelsea

5th. :rotf:

:thumb:


Yup.

Good thing the season did not end yesterday

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14106
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
WE only believe the hype.


there was NO hype

FT

United (2-0) Chelsea

5th. :rotf:

:thumb:


Yup.

Good thing the season did not end yesterday

Bookmarked. :D

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Tbite wrote:
Your posts and references to twitter, suggests for example that Kante is somehow overrated. Like he has been 'found out'. Jose Mourinho had the tactical upper hand today, but yes Chelsea does have a better team and better players. Kante is everything we said he was.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

did I forget to mention that he was_found_out?


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
WE only believe the hype.


there was NO hype

FT

United (2-0) Chelsea

5th. :rotf:

:thumb:


Yup.

Good thing the season did not end yesterday

Bookmarked. :D


if you are marking books, do not forget this one

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14106
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
WE only believe the hype.


there was NO hype

FT

United (2-0) Chelsea

5th. :rotf:

:thumb:


Yup.

Good thing the season did not end yesterday

Bookmarked. :D


if you are marking books, do not forget this one

Premier League > Mickey Mouse

#KnowYourLevels

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Predictable

Mickey Mouse was only important when United did not win it last year or the year before

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14106
tfco wrote:
Predictable

Mickey Mouse was only important when United did not win it last year or the year before

P.a.r.a.n.o.i.a.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
Predictable

Mickey Mouse was only important when United did not win it last year or the year before

P.a.r.a.n.o.i.a.


T W E N T Y times.

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14106
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
Predictable

Mickey Mouse was only important when United did not win it last year or the year before

P.a.r.a.n.o.i.a.


T W E N T Y times.

?

What's that? The number of attempts it'll take Ghana to win another AFCON?

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: airwolex, bepanda, BigMuze, charlie, Chief Ogbunigwe, Chriskendo43, Coach, danfo driver, folem, Goalgetter, Google [Bot], Ipe Grams, Janganza, john12, kajifu, lasgides, maceo4, marko, mcal, metalalloy, mmeny, mystic, oloye, omk, oyek, realtrouble, Scipio Africanus, Shownoja, Siddonlook11, The real deal, truetalk, txj, uglyoneiamagain, vancity eagle, Waffiman, Welaga, zee and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group