Aubameyang is overrated

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Aubameyang is overrated

Post by Tobi17 »

What has Arsenal done to our world class striker whose only goal so far is an offside cheeky goal against Everton?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Aubameyang is overrated

Post by zee »

Tobi17 wrote:What has Arsenal done to our world class striker whose only goal so far is an offside cheeky goal against Everton?
He is not...........Your team has a rubbish system.
Hand him over to Dean Klopp :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: and he will be EPL top scorer and 'player of the year'.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote:What has Arsenal done to our world class striker whose only goal so far is an offside cheeky goal against Everton?
I've been waiting a month for a maga mugu to say it. It has finally arrived. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Mugoons didn't check his expiry date
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

pajimoh wrote:Mugoons didn't check his expiry date
............and it gets renewed if he was playing under the Dean :thumbs: :thumbs: .
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Nah, he's not.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

zee wrote:
He is not...........Your team has a rubbish system.
Hand him over to Dean Klopp :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: and he will be EPL top scorer and 'player of the year'.
Why did you bother answering?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Only in Arsenal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Truth be told, players regress when they sign for ARSENal.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:Truth be told, players regress when they sign for ARSENal.

I know like Alexis Sanchez
Laurent Koscielny
Nacho Monreal
Santi Carzola
Thierry Henry
Robert Pires
robin Van Persie
Cesc Fabregas
Samir Nasrat
Mugu Odebayor

Should I continue ode oshi :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Thank God Cech was not today's Keeper. Gunners would have shred him to pieces.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

balo wrote:Thank God Cech was not today's Keeper. Gunners would have shred him to pieces.

Who is shredding Ospina
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Aubameyang is who I thought he was. A player who relies on others to create, and he will finish in the box with his foot. He relies on his pace to get ahead of players in the box and occupy a good position. Yes, he scored all these goals at Dortmund, but the majority of the goals were very similar: Guys beating their man down the wing and Auba being at the end of crosses. It is not realistic to expect him to shoot/score from outside the box, beat defenders off the dribble, score headers, create chances for others. It doesn't mean he is not good. It simply means he is limited in what he can do to score. Would be nice, if other Arsenal players had the skills to compensate...
Bepanda
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
I've been waiting a month for a maga mugu to say it. It has finally arrived. :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

anikulapo wrote:
balo wrote:Thank God Cech was not today's Keeper. Gunners would have shred him to pieces.

Who is shredding Ospina

That's the point. If it was Cech una fit don open new thread for him.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

balo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Who is shredding Ospina

Cmon son you can’t be serious

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Oh shut up!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...this Auba guy may regret coming to Arsenal. He was left all alone up front running like a headless chicken, vs when he was in Germany getting plenty assists and goals.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Truth be told, players regress when they sign for ARSENal.
Laurent Koscielny
Nacho Monreal
Santi Carzola
Thierry Henry
Robert Pires
robin Van Persie
Cesc Fabregas
Samir Nasrat
Mugu Odebayor

Actually I was thinking more of the likes of:

Aubameyang
Giroud
Ozil
Iwobi :curse:
Lacazette
Bellarin
Xhaka
Welbeck

And those are just the ones I can recall off the top of my head. I can go on if you want me to dumdum :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Who is shredding Ospina

I was about to ask this question from those clamouring for Ospina lay me some eggs
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Fair barge. Almost Ashley Williams vs James Wellington Vardy.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Truth be told, players regress when they sign for ARSENal.
Laurent Koscielny
Nacho Monreal
Santi Carzola
Thierry Henry
Robert Pires
robin Van Persie
Cesc Fabregas
Samir Nasrat
Mugu Odebayor

Actually I was thinking more of the likes of:

Aubameyang
Giroud
Ozil
Iwobi :curse:
Lacazette
Bellarin
Xhaka
Welbeck

And those are just the ones I can recall off the top of my head. I can go on if you want me to dumdum :mrgreen:.

Abou: so wait ... are you making a proclamation after how many games again? :rotf: you’re clearly not serious

Giroud? He Was worth 10 mill when he signed and was sold for almost double at an advanced age, so you’re a muppet :mrgreen:

Ozil: those with a brain always knew he was shyt except the morons who run Arsenal, and the lost, and insipid blind fools who search high and low for every excuse for this pure bred loser. No surprise that despite being hawked like a cheap ashewo, no top team in the world wanted anything to do with him.

Iwobi: what rating did he have before coming to Arsenal ... you’re dumb again.

Laca: too early to tell

Bellerin: you have to be drinking PaJimoh”s cheap horse urine. Are you saying he is a worse player now than when he came to Arsenal from Barca? Again you make no sense .

Xhaka: Anither shyt player that is playing to his true level. Again who else wanted this loser except Arsenal? Yep he is not regressing, he is just exactly who he is .

Welbeck: was he any better at United? Well ask Louis Van Gaal :mrgreen:

Again you Non Winning gremlin, pray tell us what you have won in the last 20years? Arsenal fans sure can tell you a lot about winning in the same time ....typical noise making empty vessels :mrgreen:

MLK.