There is only one Jose

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
There is only one Jose

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... nited-envy

“I feel that the world is losing values and I am scared about the level of envy coming in,” the United manager said. “It is not Paul’s fault that he gets 10 times the money some players did in the past. It is not his fault that some pundits are in real trouble with their lives and need every coin to survive, while Paul is a multi-millionaire. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think Paul deserves respect, I think his family deserve respect.

He is from a normal working family, a family with three boys and I am sure they needed a lot of food on their table each day because they are all giants, :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: so their mum and dad must have had to work hard for many, many years to bring them up. This is a kid that came to Manchester as a teenager, who fought for his career here and was not afraid to move to another country and look for better conditions. Paul reached the top and nobody gave him anything. I am really worried about the way things are going with previous generations. Envy is everywhere.”

Wha choo looking at?!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: There is only one Jose

Post by zee »

Scipio Africanus wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

“I feel that the world is losing values and I am scared about the level of envy coming in,” the United manager said. “It is not Paul’s fault that he gets 10 times the money some players did in the past. It is not his fault that some pundits are in real trouble with their lives and need every coin to survive, while Paul is a multi-millionaire. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think Paul deserves respect, I think his family deserve respect.

He is from a normal working family, a family with three boys and I am sure they needed a lot of food on their table each day because they are all giants, :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: so their mum and dad must have had to work hard for many, many years to bring them up. This is a kid that came to Manchester as a teenager, who fought for his career here and was not afraid to move to another country and look for better conditions. Paul reached the top and nobody gave him anything. I am really worried about the way things are going with previous generations. Envy is everywhere.”
Respect to Jose :clap: ....he is still a 'football-coward' but I respect the way he defends his players , I mean those that he likes.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^ditto, that being said however, Pogba needs to step away from Instagramtinopol, rinse the bleach out of his head and just play the frigging game not the gallery. On his day, he's a monster, forget the following and the favour, in the words of Jermaine Langston Cole, 'the same rope you climb up on, they'll hang you with...'.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

hmmm, who is he having a dig at?
can't be GNev, i'm sure he's pretty well off. Ditto Henry.

Carragher?
Our Keano?
Collymore?

Good intention from JM, but daft financial statement. In 10-15 years Pogba could well find himself a 'struggling pundit' if those multi-millions are not invested wisely

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote:

hmmm, who is he having a dig at?
can't be GNev, i'm sure he's pretty well off. Ditto Henry.

Carragher?
Our Keano?
Collymore?

Good intention from JM, but daft financial statement. In 10-15 years Pogba could well find himself a 'struggling pundit' if those multi-millions are not invested wisely

Nothing daft from Jose's perspective, It is about NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: he needs to yab people here and now. You think Jose would care about PP if he left for Chelsea or Barca next season, not to talk about 10-15 yrs time?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am with Jose on this one 100%
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
LOVE JOSE'S SPIN..CHAI!!!

Post by paj »

...must've been a rotor in his former life :tic:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39280662
"He doesn't give an 'S'" is a new way of using an expletive in a single letter :rotf: :rotf: seriously..I CANNOT IMAGINE ANYONE HATING THIS GUY! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

^^ it is a daft statement. financially

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: LOVE JOSE'S SPIN..CHAI!!!

Post by tfco »

paj wrote:...must've been a rotor in his former life :tic:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39280662
"He doesn't give an 'S'" is a new way of using an expletive in a single letter :rotf: :rotf: seriously..I CANNOT IMAGINE ANYONE HATING THIS GUY! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
just 2 threads below your own. But you have to be threadinho

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Poorgba is his purchase so he will defend him up to the waazoo until Jose gets a new toy.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I'm not sure envy is appropriate; is Ronaldo envied, is Christian bale & was eto envied. No because they were scoring goals
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:I'm not sure envy is appropriate; is Ronaldo envied, is Christian bale & was eto envied. No because they were scoring goals

You cant be this stupid! truly.. you cant. How many goals did Iniesta score per season?

Let me help you, Pogba plays the same position as Iniesta, and he scores more goals than Iniesta
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I know why whites despise Pogba. They cannot simply understand how a black man is the most expensive player in the history of the game. As for blacks, MOurinho is right. Look around this forum. FIlled with old men who cannot feed their families and have to go abroad to drive taxis. They are angry. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Borinho is out of order to mock people about money. That's money miss road mentality and extremely bad taste. "I'm richer than you" doesn't go down well in England.
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:Borinho is out of order to mock people about money. That's money miss road mentality and extremely bad taste. "I'm richer than you" doesn't go down well in England.
make e pain you well well... u wretched fooker! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
make e pain you well well... u wretched fooker! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We should also not mock the mentally disabled.
http://www.naijiant.com/
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
We should also not mock the mentally disabled.
Cic, you and okokobrinko don start una war again? :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:
jette1 wrote:I'm not sure envy is appropriate; is Ronaldo envied, is Christian bale & was eto envied. No because they were scoring goals

You cant be this stupid! truly.. you cant. How many goals did Iniesta score per season?

Let me help you, Pogba plays the same position as Iniesta, and he scores more goals than Iniesta
See mugu!
Iniesta has proven himself 100 times over and is fully established in his club unlike Pogba who was brought it specifically to help rescue a bad situation which automatically ties his money to immediate results.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

See mugu!
Iniesta has proven himself 100 times over and established unlike Pogba who was brought it specifically to help rescue a bad situation which automatically ties his money to immediate results.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You truly are a stupid boy. You think football starts and ends in the EPL? You truly are a foolish boy! Go and ask about Pogba in Italy and across EUrope! Pogba is 24 (he turned 24 yesterday) and has won all these by the age of 23:

- 4 league titles
- 2 Coppas
- 3 super coppas
- 1 EFL Cup
- runner up in CL

Iniesta is 33. By the age of 23, Iniesta had won

- 2 league titles
- 2 super copa
- 1 CL

The problem is that Pogba is a black man, so you (a black man) cannot understand why a black man should be regarded so highly. shame on you!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Well, I guess this is the reason morons keep insisting every black, tall, midfielder is a DM. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Unbelievable that people look at Pogba and think he is a DM because he is tall, black and big. cheiiI!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 2a90a1b5be
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:
jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

See mugu!
Iniesta has proven himself 100 times over and established unlike Pogba who was brought it specifically to help rescue a bad situation which automatically ties his money to immediate results.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You truly are a stupid boy. You think football starts and ends in the EPL? You truly are a foolish boy! Go and ask about Pogba in Italy and across EUrope! Pogba is 24 (he turned 24 yesterday) and has won all these by the age of 23:

- 4 league titles
- 2 Coppas
- 3 super coppas
- 1 EFL Cup
- runner up in CL

- 2 league titles
- 2 super copa
- 1 CL

The problem is that Pogba is a black man, so you (a black man) cannot understand why a black man should be regarded so highly. shame on you!
Mugu what exactly do you not get? All your listing & his trophy case means nothing to MANU current situation; he was not brought in to retire. Their desperation to get out of bad situation is reason he is being paid big and that means a quick result is expected period. stop talking nonsense about past accomplishment

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

See mugu!

- 4 league titles
- 2 Coppas
- 3 super coppas
- 1 EFL Cup
- runner up in CL

- 2 league titles
- 2 super copa
- 1 CL

You are one daft moron and certified football - know- nothing :mrgreen: to compare a world cup winner and 2 time EC winner to a clown that won tea-cups in 'Juve-liga' :bump: .
The Italian & the German leagues are the cheapest 'title-picking' leagues......all you have to do is get your ar-e on Juve or Bayern bench.
Anyway, what do one expect from a dumbo that thinks Borinho the football-coward is a coach. :bump:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

See mugu!

- 4 league titles
- 2 Coppas
- 3 super coppas
- 1 EFL Cup
- runner up in CL

- 2 league titles
- 2 super copa
- 1 CL

Mugu what exactly do you not get? All your listing & his trophy case means nothing to MANU current situation; he was not brought in to retire. Their desperation to get out of bad situation is reason he is being paid big and that means a quick result is expected period. stop talking nonsense about past accomplishment
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I guess you spoke to Mourinho, while he was tearing your yansh, and he told you why he brought Pogba in right? Daft fooker!