There is only one Jose

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: There is only one Jose

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: I know Paul Pogba very well.
:lol: :lol: :lol: OK, you are the one to blame for the haircuts.
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: OK, you are the one to blame for the haircuts.
More likely that I own a chain of barber shops! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

There is a reason that I do not peddle a worthless website begging for people to click on it! There is a reason that I dont go to cheap buy 1 get 5 free places to buy baseball jerseys, there is a reason my belly isnt potly and my trouser isnt laba laba and boots of those of a groundskeeper, there is a reason my face isnt disfigured when I smile. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: There are reasons why my overall outlook isnt that of a very poor wretched man in london.

Look at your pics here. You, my friend, are more likely to be a barber. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=279190

You said you like baseball jerseys. I have a straight connect at the MLB, I will get you any authentic jersey you want and have them ship it to you in London, free of charge. Send me a pm.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Indeed it is! I am not going to allow a fake baseball jersey wearing, pot bellied, round puss faced, labalaba trouser wearing, house negro talk down on a top player like Paul. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, shey you like base ball jerseys well well. I saw the fake ones you wear. I can have authentic ones sent over to you. As in, authentic jerseys worn by the players. Your poverty stricken figure in those pictures you posted looks like you need some form of charity! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If your arrogance will allow you, send me a pm and I can arrange several jerseys shipped over.
From Borinho obsession to "knowing Pogba very well".
From Peperempe obsession to spreading your butt chicks for iniesta. We all know why you have turned away from pemperempe :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: disloyal cun.t
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:lol: :lol:
OkokoBOrinko knows Pogba, knows Borinho, but doesn't know football or know how to cure his BO.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
:lol: :lol:
OkokoBOrinko knows Pogba, knows Borinho, but doesn't know football or know how to cure his BO.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

CiChicken George! I have seen your picture and you are quite wretched looking. There is absolutely no doubt that you are a very poor man struggling in london. I am sure it was Sir V who paid for the beer u used to drown your sorrowful life last week. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Just the same way I know Pogba, I also know Peperempe and know how sh1t he has been in England. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What i still urge you to do is to dress properly. A man of your age cannot be wearing baseball Jerseys like a low life riffraff. Although, that is exactly who you are.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Which one do you know well? Paul or Poor???

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
Which one do you know well? Paul or Poor???

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaiii!! CiChicken George o! Pogba earns more in one minute than you earn in an entire year, considering that your website is an abject failure. Its remarkable, isnt it. You have a 24 year old who is absolutely successful in his field. Won league titles upon titles, won cups! is the most valuable professional (transfer fee) in his profession, AND THEN THERE IS YOU! A man in his late forties who has failed repeatedly in life and now finds himself in a foreign land struggling to make ends meet! A man who wears baseball jerseys and looks like a potbellied failure! :taunt: :taunt: You wish you had the life Pogba has!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

But you don't know him well enough to fake the haircut well.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:I saw him dominate Iniesta and Xavi more than 5 years ago when he was just a teenager, and they were in their prime.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I saw Jack Wilshere "dominate" Iniesta and Xavi a few years ago. What does it prove? That you are demented, dimwitted dunderhead that might "know Pogba very well" but know nothing about football!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I saw him dominate Iniesta and Xavi more than 5 years ago when he was just a teenager, and they were in their prime.
I saw Jack Wilshere "dominate" Iniesta and Xavi a few years ago. What does it prove? That you are demented, dimwitted dunderhead that might "know Pogba very well" but know nothing about football!
Awwww... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you little b1tch! Did you also see Jack Wilshire win 4 league titles in a row dominating teams for fun? Did you also see Wilshire become the most expensive player in the history of the game? You are a dunce of the lowest order ! a certified imbecile with no training.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
But you don't know him well enough to fake the haircut well.
CiC Old Wretch, I know you well enough to know that you look like a hapless drunk who is suffering in London. I have your pictures to prove it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: How "well" do you "know" him????
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Did you also see Jack Wilshire win 4 league titles in a row dominating teams for fun? Did you also see Wilshire become the most expensive player in the history of the game?
I don't know him very well like you know Pogba. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

But you know how to wear baseball jerseys like a 12 year old. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ugly mucheh-cheh like you. try me now and I will post that your picture again, the one with you pointing up like a hungry negro. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Shameless thing. You are busy posting picture of yourself at a pub drinking your life away.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I know very well you want this shirt but you can't afford it. Let me know your address and I will buy it and send it to you so you can get closer to Pogba. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Says the puss-faced looking wretch? :rotf: :rotf: "i love FAKE baseball jerseys"!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Chai, chai, chai! Diaris groupie oooh!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

chai chaiii chaiii there is poverty in London o! Even your god, peperempe, is pointing up like the deranged fake baseball shirt wearing, website touting b1t1ch :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

Can this two touts get a room already? :twisted: :roll:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Mods lock this thread jo. This is not R&R.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Last time I sat like this, I was fully inside the smelly mouth of CiChicken George, my Nigerian slave who lives in London. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Negro, I don't know you!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: