Monaco 3 vs 1 Man City (6-6)FT,City out

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Monaco 1 vs 0 Man City (4-5)

Post by Guv007 »

balo wrote:Man U down by 2.

An away goal may help them.
Man U?
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Monaco 2 vs 0 Man City (4-5)

Post by kajifu »

Manchester City will be happy for the break
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UCL - March 15

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I'm hoping he doesn't put nacho in this game,let him go down withou.t nacho to blame.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOL

you guys just dont get it. Most of you watch only EPL and cannot see past your nose.

Monaco averages 3 goals per game! They are the best attacking team (statistically) in Europe. And when you watch them, you realize that they are absolutely fantastic, individually, and as a team. many of their players are low profile, but in terms of ability, will walk into any team in Europe, EASILY! They are that good.

This is not about City, this is about Monaco who is a better team than City and dominating City because City is NOT as good as Monaco. Gbam!

MOnaco's only problem is their inexperience. They will likely concede in this game because of that, but in terms of scoring and domination, City stands no chance.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oh! Dont forget this same Monaco team humiliated Tottenham, home and away.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Guv007 wrote:
balo wrote:Man U down by 2.

Man U?

Na obsession. That one sleeps, wakes up, close his eyes, open eye...everything, he stays having Jose Mourinho. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Guv007 wrote:
balo wrote:Man C down by 2.

Man U?

No vex. I meant Man C
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

City is not playing like they are interested in this match. It is like they want to do bare minimum and if it results in a lucky goal fine if not can't give a toss. This is just quite embarrassing.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:LOL

you guys just dont get it. Most of you watch only EPL and cannot see past your nose.

Monaco averages 3 goals per game! They are the best attacking team (statistically) in Europe. And when you watch them, you realize that they are absolutely fantastic, individually, and as a team. many of their players are low profile, but in terms of ability, will walk into any team in Europe, EASILY! They are that good.

This is not about City, this is about Monaco who is a better team than City and dominating City because City is NOT as good as Monaco. Gbam!

MOnaco's only problem is their inexperience. They will likely concede in this game because of that, but in terms of scoring and domination, City stands no chance.
Thanks for the information,i first notice them against Spurs this season both home and away,very solid and beat Spurs without too much stress.
This is how I like my team to be no too much big name but balling like the big boys?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Oh! Dont forget this same Monaco team humiliated Tottenham, home and away.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that was when I say they are good as spurs was on form in EPL
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anointed wrote:Monaco vs Barca next round, anyone?
I want Barca vs Bayern
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Wow! These must be breaking news at its best. It must feel special to know that you are the only that is aware of this.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

these French guys.

score 1 more ehnnn

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Monaco 2 vs 0 Man City (5-5)

Post by Prince »

The french will surrender as usual, No cause for control :D
Oya back to the matter
open and close
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This game is calling for Kele and Yaya
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

City pushing their fullbacks way up now to counter the blatant abuse of mendy and sidibe in the 1st half.
Smart to attack but they need to watch for the balls into the vacant spaces, Monaco have some serious pace.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Monaco are good but why the lack of urgency and interest from City? This game should be a game of 2 halves.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:boo: :boo:

monaco crumbling

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

such a wasted chance by city
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:

Wow! These must be breaking news at its best. It must feel special to know that you are the only that is aware of this.

I can guarantee you that less than 20% of the people on CE know that, and that frightens me. But thats CE for you. These are the same people who are fighting for Onazi and Mikel to bench Ndidi. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Silly Sterling. Shoot instead of back passing. Chance wasted.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!