Monaco 3 vs 1 Man City (6-6)FT,City out

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Monaco 2 vs 0 Man City (5-5)

Post by kajifu »

wale1974 wrote:Trust french teams and their basket goalies :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
They just need top get another goal to make it 4-1 and defend
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: UCL - March 15

Post by anointed »

Samora Machel wrote:Guys both teams have scored away goals so how is ig advantage to Monaco just now
Your question is fuzzy with the typo but Monaco have scored 3 away goals to City's one so Monaco lead on away goals rule.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See Balo in the house :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Samora Machel wrote:Guys both teams have scored away goals so how is ig advantage to Monaco just now
When dem tell you to pay attention in primary school, you no gree. You see yasef now!!!!
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kele on, clichy off.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Kele on
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Monaco 3 vs 1 Man City (5-5)

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:3-1
They need score one more goal
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Super Mario in da house. Who would he be supporting?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

benteke wrote:
monaco 3 away goals, city only 1 so far
Alright I thought only 1 goal counts
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Kai, Monaco gat ballers mehn!!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kele time.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

skillful wrote:On a good day Arsenal will destroy both teams
Good day for who? Does any team have a monopoly of good days?
Last edited by anointed on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anointed wrote:Super Mario in da house. Who would he be supporting?
Good question you just never know with him
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

skillful wrote:On a good day Arsenal will destroy both teams
You are truly shameless :evil: :evil: ..........2-10 against Bayern, the 2nd worst result in CL HISTORY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Its a Goal wrote:Pep berra put Kele on.
No worries. Kele will come on in 90 +4" ...

Wha choo looking at?!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

It's only when he is in trouble that he throws Kelechi in. The Worst player today-Kevin de Bryune
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

They are still passing the ball at the back sheepishly
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

highbury wrote:It's only when he is in trouble that he throws Kelechi in. The Worst player today-Kevin de Bryune
:agree:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Do they realize it's just like 5 minutes more?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Short freekick from Monaco surely? Nope, ala Prof Pulis amd of late, Neymar, toss it in there. Boring, unwatchable, bloody effective.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kai, Pep is looking at going out in this round for the first time in his career.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

3 mins added
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:City need to score again in the remaining 15 minutes

HoW enlightening Sherlock! moron :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?