Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:31 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:11 pm 

Just change your VPN, I use Kodi but since I live outside the U.K, I can watch the Saturday games live

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:35 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:
tfco wrote:
bushboy wrote:
About time!!! I was starting to feel like a fool for still paying huge monthly cable bills. Now, I feel better.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes. That $100+ you've been paying monthly vs my one-time $260 Kodi device in late-2015.
A fool and his money....

$260 for a kodi device?

I paid less than $60 for mine

And that is $60 too much :D . the software is free and you don't need a box to operate it.

I just cant get it to work on a tablet :sad: :sad:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:01 pm 

ICE has seized the kodi.tv website. something else will pop up but looks like dis one go join napster and grokster dem and vanish.

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:40 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
ICE has seized the kodi.tv website. something else will pop up but looks like dis one go join napster and grokster dem and vanish.

Go to school, tell your teacher you're a fool :lol:

Danny Blanchflower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:50 pm 

toyin133 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

:lol: dem don catch me for april fools?! oya make we dey watch, i hope its a stunt sha, not sure why the developers would play an expensive joke like dat.

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:58 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

:lol: dem don catch me for april fools?! oya make we dey watch, i hope its a stunt sha, not sure why the developers would play an expensive joke like dat.

hmmmm

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:58 pm 

2 of my friends say their kodi boxes are not working they can't watch games since yesterday
How are your boxes working

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:19 pm 

benteke wrote:
2 of my friends say their kodi boxes are not working they can't watch games since yesterday

Always cutting corners. Spend less on Stella Artois and you will have more than enough for a subscription to SKY and BT. :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:23 pm 

Gudo wrote:
benteke wrote:

Always cutting corners. Spend less on Stella Artois and you will have more than enough for a subscription to SKY and BT. :rotf: :rotf:

My brother with people back home crying for help we have no choice but cut corners :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:35 pm 

Gudo wrote:
benteke wrote:

I actually don't use that box .... yet :biggrin:

But I seem to be the only one not using it, my fellow football loving buddies have been using it and I was seriously weighing if it's worth leaving BT and sky for this.
But with this ruling it doesn't look good

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:44 am 

benteke wrote:

Mine still works

Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.