AMAJU PINNICK MAKES THE CAF EXCO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
AMAJU PINNICK MAKES THE CAF EXCO

Post by anointed »

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: AMAJU PINNICK MAKES THE CAF EXCO

Post by anointed »

Solomon Dalung would have thrown his beret out of the window by now.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

"Small boy" Pinnick won afterall.
I am happy
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Pinnick voted Ahmad.. Spill over from President election.. My enemy is your enemy.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Crap.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Purity wrote:Pinnick voted Ahmad.. Spill over from President election.. My enemy is your enemy.
Which "President [sic] election"? How many time did Pinnick have to vote Ahmad? Were there two presidential elections? Which one is the "Spill over"?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

If Hayatou won, Amaju would have lost
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

So after all the mouth that buffoon from Benin Republic went down in flames!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Well now who heads the NFF? Chief Ifeanyi Ubah? Stay tuned.

Seriously, though, while Pinnick will still be heading NFF officially the question is how much commitment will he show? In any case, congratulations are due as he took the battle to the Tiger and won. Just the way he seems to have beaten Minister Dalung and Giwa at every turn.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

pinnick voted for he new Caf president.
anointed wrote:
Purity wrote:Pinnick voted Ahmad.. Spill over from President election.. My enemy is your enemy.
Which "President [sic] election"? How many time did Pinnick have to vote Ahmad? Were there two presidential elections? Which one is the "Spill over"?
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Purity wrote:pinnick voted for he new Caf president.
anointed wrote:
Is that supposed to be news?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...the mofo egg-head can now go chop for bigger stage.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

This is the problem with Naija. You mean this crook actually won. Na wa o. I pity small scale crooks because they just get killed... Smh
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

And why is he a crook?
100%Naija wrote:This is the problem with Naija. You mean this crook actually won. Na wa o. I pity small scale crooks because they just get killed... Smh
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

100%Naija wrote:This is the problem with Naija. You mean this crook actually won. Na wa o. I pity small scale crooks because they just get killed... Smh
Crook? what made him a crook? you have evidence or even news that he stole money? NIgerians just open their mouth and yan okpaks sometimes
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Pinnick belongs to Ahmad's team.. if Hayatou had won , pinnick automatically loses. Pinnic does not need to vote twce. same people who voted Ahmad voted Pinnick.

anointed wrote:
Purity wrote:pinnick voted for he new Caf president.
anointed wrote:
Is that supposed to be news?
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

The problem with Pinnick seem to be his ego and has has little or nithing on ground as NFF boss. lets hope he changes..
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Kwesi Nyatakyi (Ghana) and Constant Omari (DR Congo) win seats on @FIFAcom Council. A clean sweep for Ahmad's camp.
anointed wrote:
fajex
Egg
Egg

Post by fajex »

mystic wrote:So after all the mouth that buffoon from Benin Republic went down in flames!
:lol: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

100% why him be crook?

Nor make my celebratory poundo waka go wrong channel o :twisted:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Crook? what made him a crook? you have evidence or even news that he stole money? NIgerians just open their mouth and yan okpaks sometimes
Go and hug a transformer and if that doesn't do it, put a bullet through your head. People like you are the reason thieves thrive in that gawd forsaken hell hole. Yes he is a full time crook and everyone with a conscience in that disgusting terrain can attest to it.

Now get lost.
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

cchinukw wrote:100% why him be crook?

Nor make my celebratory poundo waka go wrong channel o :twisted:
The guy has been using funds allocated for NFF purpose on personal runs. The problem is that he is very eloquent and cunning so if you call him out, he will "take care of you." I guess that is the norm around there but me I no fit close eye to bad thing.

Having a Naija person in the sit doesn't excite me if it isn't someone with the best interest of Naija at heart. He's there to chop and it will be pretty apparent really soon. Just watch the space.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

100%Naija wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Go and hug a transformer and if that doesn't do it, put a bullet through your head. People like you are the reason thieves thrive in that gawd forsaken hell hole. Yes he is a full time crook and everyone with a conscience in that disgusting terrain can attest to it.

Now get lost.
:agree: :agree:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8