AMAJU PINNICK MAKES THE CAF EXCO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: AMAJU PINNICK MAKES THE CAF EXCO

Post by Waffiman »

anointed wrote:
Purity wrote:Pinnick voted Ahmad.. Spill over from President election.. My enemy is your enemy.
Which "President [sic] election"? How many time did Pinnick have to vote Ahmad? Were there two presidential elections? Which one is the "Spill over"?
All this started when Hayatou dismissed and disrespected Toyko Sexwale's bid to be FIFA President.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

chief nfachairman wrote:
100%Naija wrote:This is the problem with Naija. You mean this crook actually won. Na wa o. I pity small scale crooks because they just get killed... Smh
Crook? what made him a crook? you have evidence or even news that he stole money? NIgerians just open their mouth and yan okpaks sometimes
Spot on. Pinnick was one of the original members of the gang that plotted Hayatou's downfall. The main man was the billionaire Toyko Sexwale. With Danny Jordaan and Pinnick, they made Infantino FIFA President by splitting Africa's vote. Then with Infantino as FIFA's boss, they got rid of Hayatou.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Ghana, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa and Zimbabwe led the battle against Isa.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.