Arsene "Mugabe" Wenger to sign new deal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Arsene "Mugabe" Wenger to sign new deal

Post by 1naija »

:rotf: :rotf:

Arsene Wenger to sign new Arsenal deal, targets summer overhaul by sanctioning Sanchez and Ozil's sale
Naveen Ullal,International Business Times

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/arsen ... 05864.html

Arsene Wenger is set to continue at Arsenal next season and will inform his backroom staff of his decision to stay at the club during the international break. Following the Gunners' 3-1 defeat to West Bromwich Albion in the last league tie, Wenger admitted that he has already made a decision on his future.

Arsenal's poor run has seen a section of supporters urge the board to not hand Wenger a new deal, whose current contract expires in the summer. According to the Daily Mail, the Frenchman is set to sign a new contract to extend his stay at the Emirates beyond this summer. .....
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsene "Mugabe" Wenger to sign new deal

Post by pajimoh »

How many goons just fainted at this news?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

the tougher they are.....the harder they fall.....
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

pajimoh wrote:How many goons just fainted at this news?
There was an earthquake in the areas of Finsbury Park, Highbury and Islington and Holloway Road after that annoucement

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kenmega wrote:
There was an earthquake in the areas of Finsbury Park, Highbury and Islington and Holloway Road after that annoucement

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That was Waffiman farting with excitement at this great news :tic:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is a major and wonderful f**K off to the so called fans who attacked this beautiful man. We true Gooners know who we are and we knew about this news a long time ago. We will continue to support the manager and I can assure you that this summer, there will be a major overhaul. Those players who did not fight with sanchez will be shown the door and I am expecting at least 7 top players to come in. I have supported this club for 25 years, going to away games on mondays and wednesday, when my wife thought I was at work. I know what Arsene has done for this club and we true Gooners know what he will continue to do for this club.

If you dont like it, go and support financally doped clubs like Leicester.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

WENGABE :lol:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

danfo driver wrote:This is a major and wonderful f**K off to the so called fans who attacked this beautiful man. We true Gooners know who we are and we knew about this news a long time ago. We will continue to support the manager and I can assure you that this summer, there will be a major overhaul. Those players who did not fight with sanchez will be shown the door and I am expecting at least 7 top players to come in. I have supported this club for 25 years, going to away games on mondays and wednesday, when my wife thought I was at work. I know what Arsene has done for this club and we true Gooners know what he will continue to do for this club.

Is this in jest or what :sad: :huh:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Those of us that go to the Emirates already knew that the result will determine whether Wenger stays or not. As those who have eyes to see can see now, the results have shown that Wenger must stay. All those wishing Wenger out can go and support another club.

Thank you Wenger. We are happy with the recent results that made you to stay. Stay until you are baba 70!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote:This is a major and wonderful f**K off to the so called fans who attacked this beautiful man. We true Gooners know who we are and we knew about this news a long time ago. We will continue to support the manager and I can assure you that this summer, there will be a major overhaul. Those players who did not fight with sanchez will be shown the door and I am expecting at least 7 top players to come in. I have supported this club for 25 years, going to away games on mondays and wednesday, when my wife thought I was at work. I know what Arsene has done for this club and we true Gooners know what he will continue to do for this club.

There are many players who will only play for Wenger alone. If they don't play for Wenger they will retire from professional football. They are willing to even play for Wenger for free. No money is needed for the overhaul. World Class players like 'Sangolo' are going to pay for free!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I think you are more thrilled with this news. Not that Arsenal will win anything , but you just saw St Totteringham day come to a screeching halt.

What shall we call the day it becomes obvious Arsenal will not finish above Spurs? Or is that a pipe dream and Spurs will find ways to keep the tradition going? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:
I think you are more thrilled with this news. Not that Arsenal will win anything , but you just saw St Totteringham day come to a screeching halt.

What shall we call the day it becomes obvious Arsenal will not finish above Spurs? Or is that a pipe dream and Spurs will find ways to keep the tradition going? :D
In truth you people have treated Wenger shamefully. I wish he had left I can bet my life that Arsenal will be down for a few years and that few years is enough to make you struggle for another decade. Go ask Liverpool and now United. I'm happy not because Arsene is bad for Arsenal but because a few goons won't like that news at all :rotf: