Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Are CE biased against Rivers United?
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=279048
Page 1 of 2

Author:  1naija [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:31 am ]
Post subject:  Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?

Author:  General Trousers [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Our people suffer from Colonial Mentality. This is a fact. As a dyed in the wool Sharks supporter, I am happy our team is doing well.

<

Author:  Cmoke [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Uno serious.

U no hear say until the lions learn to write their own history, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

When u Rivers pikins like u and GT no write about una historic win, who go write am for una?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D


1naija wrote:
Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?

Author:  1naija [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Cmoke wrote:
Uno serious.

U no hear say until the lions learn to write their own history, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

When u Rivers pikins like u and GT no write about una historic win, who go write am for una?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D


1naija wrote:
Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?


This is discrimination and I protest.

Author:  pajimoh [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

1naija wrote:
Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?

So you're from cowfoot abi? You no fit open game thread if nobody else open one?
Biased ko, hatred Ni. Mssshhheeewww :arrow:

Author:  1naija [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?

So you're from cowfoot abi? You no fit open game thread if nobody else open one?
Biased ko, hatred Ni. Mssshhheeewww :arrow:


If you celebrate when we win the title, make thunder skata your bum bum.

Author:  Prince [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Who? Move to other sport

Author:  Purity [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Rivers United arrived Sudan on Thursday and will play this Saturday against El Merrick of Sudan in the second leg.. Former Dolphins FC (merged to Rivers United with Sharks in 2015-2016) player now NOW WITH El Merrick. Kelechi Osunwa, he is the highest goal scorer in the Arab league with over 43 goals..

The match will be played at El Merreci internation stadium on saturday night around 8pm in fornt of close to 34,000 frenzy fans..

3nil is a good result for Rivers United, but with little or no local supports in Sudan to cheers United, it will ge very tought to stop the rampaging Sudanese team.

Author:  chendosplastic [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

1naija wrote:
Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?

You were not banned, were you?

Author:  General Trousers [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Kelechi Osunmwa - A Nigerian player that was overlooked by our inept soccer officials in the mid 2000s .., A Sharks product.

<

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Can someone sagalo this thread to the "Swimming in the Creeks" forum? We the Imolites and Enugu-lites that have genuine football clubs take serious offense at the mention of swimming fish when we are talking about real footie.

Author:  Chimex101 [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

General Trousers wrote:
Kelechi Osunmwa - A Nigerian player that was overlooked by our inept soccer officials in the mid 2000s .., A Sharks product.

<

Kelechi Osunwa still dey tap? Damn its been decades since I've been hearing about that guy

Author:  1naija [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

chendosplastic wrote:
1naija wrote:
Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?

You were not banned, were you?



I was on my way back from Nigeria and passed by the stadium on my way to the Airport when great Rivers State fans were trooping into the Stadium.

Author:  anointed [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

General Trousers wrote:
Our people suffer from Colonial Mentality. This is a fact. As a dyed in the wool Sharks supporter, I am happy our team is doing well.

<

How many threads have you opened about a Naija local footie game?

Author:  tfco [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

anointed wrote:
General Trousers wrote:
Our people suffer from Colonial Mentality. This is a fact. As a dyed in the wool Sharks supporter, I am happy our team is doing well.

<

How many threads have you opened about a Naija local footie game?


Image

Author:  jette1 [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

1naija wrote:
chendosplastic wrote:
1naija wrote:
Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?

You were not banned, were you?



I was on my way back from Nigeria and passed by the stadium on my way to the Airport when great Rivers State fans were trooping into the Stadium.

So you mean to tell us you were right there by the stadium while the game was being played and you could care less about the game nor did you cancel your flight to support your team yet you come here to open Nyash; shows how much love the team

Author:  1naija [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

jette1 wrote:
1naija wrote:
chendosplastic wrote:
1naija wrote:
Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?

You were not banned, were you?



I was on my way back from Nigeria and passed by the stadium on my way to the Airport when great Rivers State fans were trooping into the Stadium.

So you mean to tell us you were right there by the stadium while the game was being played and you could care less about the game nor did you cancel your flight to support your team yet you come here to open Nyash; shows how much love the team



Dr. Jette, no let me send Gotti to sprain your face since a sprain is not injury o!

Author:  pajimoh [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?

So you're from cowfoot abi? You no fit open game thread if nobody else open one?
Biased ko, hatred Ni. Mssshhheeewww :arrow:


If you celebrate when we win the title, make thunder skata your bum bum.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Win the title? Anyway sha I go celebrate as long as you supply some fine babes from Rivers to help appreciate the title :tic: O abeg, I know we are talking about Rivers so no mammy water :roll:

Author:  jette1 [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

By the way is mammy water the same thing as mamaid

Author:  General Trousers [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

anointed wrote:
General Trousers wrote:
Our people suffer from Colonial Mentality. This is a fact. As a dyed in the wool Sharks supporter, I am happy our team is doing well.

<

How many threads have you opened about a Naija local footie game?


You would wise NOT to question my undying support for Sharks of Port Harcourt. I do not SUPPORT the EPL Bangers & Mash that some forumers digest every week in a 'Nigerian' football forum. This is treason.

Sharks (know known as Rivers United) is the #1 Club in Nigerian Football right now. Rangers are #2.

<

Author:  bully12 [ Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

1naija wrote:
Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?

As an Imolite I thought you should be worried about nationale that was relegated . Why are you taking panadol for Rivers United headache ?
E

Author:  100%Naija [ Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

What else is new? Notice that it's mostly fans of a regular bottom feeding club that are yearning dust. Lol. They can't post news of the real thang because they are busy "scattering" the bottom league and serenading us with division 2 results all gotten by tactical so and brown enveloping.... Ojoro shooting blank stars and their salty fans. :rotf: :rotf: :thumb:

Sharks/Dolphins aka Rivers Utd for Life baby. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Author:  General Trousers [ Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

100%Naija wrote:
What else is new? Notice that it's mostly fans of a regular bottom feeding club that are yearning dust. Lol. They can't post news of the real thang because they are busy "scattering" the bottom league and serenading us with division 2 results all gotten by tactical so and brown enveloping.... Ojoro shooting blank stars and their salty fans. :rotf: :rotf: :thumb:

Sharks/Dolphins aka Rivers Utd for Life baby. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Thank you. All these other Nigerian clubs fail at the continental level. It is only Sharks that is authentically representing. Can you believe there is no pro team in Lagos?

<

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/