WEST BROM 3-1 ARSENAL FT..No Red for Kos..Top 4 a Pipe Dream

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
WEST BROM 3-1 ARSENAL FT..No Red for Kos..Top 4 a Pipe Dream

Post by anointed »

Mods, pls investigate why there is no match thread. All Arsenal fans must be queried and flogged openly in the village square or town hall of their choosing.

This is an aberration.

1-1 at the moment...54 minutes on the clock
Last edited by anointed on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SHOCKING! NO WEST BROM v ARSENAL THREAD

Post by anointed »

Why remove Rondon? He was making the London side work overtime
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2-1

Controversial though but #IStandWithTheGoal
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

ospina was poor on that......
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Okocha10 wrote:ospina was poor on that......
He remind me of those days we hunted grasshoppers on the school field.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Priceless Sanchez stare
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Seriously, what was Wenger's complaint with the goal? The guy in offside position wasn't interfering with anyone.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

true Kanus don't do that
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Where is WBA 2 vs 1 ARSEnal MoTD Thread?

Post by Its a Goal »

:sneaky:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

WENGER OUT, says the fans
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

PaJimoh, why did you overfeed your regular palmy customer so much so that he forgot to wake up on time to open a thread and comment on this match?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

3-1
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal :D

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

oxlade-chamberlain

amazing piece of man marking

just stand on the spot and wait for your marker to jump

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

That guy in the Supersport studio explained the training ground routine behind the first goal. Two players drew away Arsenal defenders just as the ck was played then Dawson moved into the empty space to head home the ball and Arsenal were just another sucker.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...men vs boys
Giants vs midgets :laugh: :laugh:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

What does Arsene want Iwobi to do now? Score a hat trick?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Iwobi on. Game is now 0-0 mentally. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

#IStandAgainstAnyPhonyPenaltyKick
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Arsene could leave North London latest Easter. Anyone?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

If West Brom like let them win 8-1 - Prof Wenger is going nowhere! :taunt:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Or could this be another case of the players wanting their manager out a la Jose @ Chelsea and Claudio @ Leicester?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...