Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:42 pm 

Mods, pls investigate why there is no match thread. All Arsenal fans must be queried and flogged openly in the village square or town hall of their choosing.

This is an aberration.

1-1 at the moment...54 minutes on the clock

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

Last edited by anointed on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:43 pm 

Why remove Rondon? He was making the London side work overtime

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:44 pm 

2-1

Controversial though but #IStandWithTheGoal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:45 pm 

ospina was poor on that......

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:47 pm 

Okocha10 wrote:
ospina was poor on that......

He remind me of those days we hunted grasshoppers on the school field.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:48 pm 

Priceless Sanchez stare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:49 pm 

Seriously, what was Wenger's complaint with the goal? The guy in offside position wasn't interfering with anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:55 pm 

true Kanus don't do that

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:56 pm 

:sneaky:

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:59 pm 

WENGER OUT, says the fans

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:01 pm 

PaJimoh, why did you overfeed your regular palmy customer so much so that he forgot to wake up on time to open a thread and comment on this match?

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:03 pm 

3-1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:03 pm 

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:04 pm 

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:05 pm 

:clap: :clap: :clap:

oxlade-chamberlain

amazing piece of man marking

just stand on the spot and wait for your marker to jump

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:06 pm 

That guy in the Supersport studio explained the training ground routine behind the first goal. Two players drew away Arsenal defenders just as the ck was played then Dawson moved into the empty space to head home the ball and Arsenal were just another sucker.

...men vs boys
Giants vs midgets :laugh: :laugh:

What does Arsene want Iwobi to do now? Score a hat trick?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:09 pm 

Iwobi on. Game is now 0-0 mentally. :thumbs:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:09 pm 

#IStandAgainstAnyPhonyPenaltyKick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:10 pm 

Arsene could leave North London latest Easter. Anyone?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:10 pm 

If West Brom like let them win 8-1 - Prof Wenger is going nowhere! :taunt:

----------------------------------------------------------------
* 3SC * COD UNITED * MAN UTD * CORINTHIANS *

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:11 pm 

Or could this be another case of the players wanting their manager out a la Jose @ Chelsea and Claudio @ Leicester?