Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:01 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 4714
Location: The Niger Delta
Thought the game was at 4pm today.

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 19208
Sunday...............and hopefully it will be 4-0.

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 40773
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
zee wrote:
Sunday...............and hopefully it will be 4-0.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na yam...

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 1858
Location: Nigeria
zee wrote:
Sunday...............and hopefully it will be 4-0.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 4714
Location: The Niger Delta
zee wrote:
Sunday...............and hopefully it will be 4-0.


Thanks, zee. Without the likes of Nwobodo, I hope they pull it off. Coach Imama can weave the magic.

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 1858
Location: Nigeria




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 1858
Location: Nigeria


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 1858
Location: Nigeria
20' Enugu Rangers 0 - 0 Zamalek

The goals had better start coming quickly!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 19208
ukwala wrote:
20' Enugu Rangers 0 - 0 Zamalek

The goals had better start coming quickly!!


36min and still 0-0......................I guess we are out. :(

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 1858
Location: Nigeria
zee wrote:
ukwala wrote:
20' Enugu Rangers 0 - 0 Zamalek

The goals had better start coming quickly!!


36min and still 0-0......................I guess we are out. :(

Meeeen, it is not looking good for us :veryangry: :veryangry:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 53732

The start of the comeback!

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 19208
ukwala wrote:
zee wrote:
ukwala wrote:
20' Enugu Rangers 0 - 0 Zamalek

The goals had better start coming quickly!!


36min and still 0-0......................I guess we are out. :(

Meeeen, it is not looking good for us :veryangry: :veryangry:

1-0 1st half to Rangers............2 more to go. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 19208
60th min .............still 1-0.
A 2nd goal need to come before the 75min.

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 14887
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
zee wrote:
60th min .............still 1-0.
A 2nd goal need to come before the 75min.



1-1

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 36926
A team struggling badly in the league...expecting them to score 4 unreplied goals is like waiting at the seashore waiting for the crabs to close their eyes and go to sleep. All i have to say is good luck! Our teams have been rubbish on the continent..bloody waste of time and resources. One can even say we cabnoy compete at that level agaon.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 14887
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
oloye wrote:
A team struggling badly in the league...expecting them to score 4 unreplied goals is like waiting at the seashore waiting for the crabs to close their eyes and go to sleep. All i have to say is good luck! Our teams have been rubbish on the continent..bloody waste of time and resources. One can even say we cabnoy compete at that level agaon.



Oloye,

It is over but realistically, even if Rangers was doing well in the league it would have been a toss up against a team like Zamalek which provides several players for the Egyptian NT and has done historically well in Africa. I thought from the fixtures late last year that Rangers had very little chance of getting into the ACL league phase. Except for Wikki Tourists, Nigerian clubs did not have generous schedule in the opening stages as was the case in the past.

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 19208
2-1 for us.................but it was not enough.
Anyway, time to concentrate on the league.

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:11 pm
Posts: 25193
Game over.. Rangers out, but a good case against Zamalek on Pablo. he was not suppose to play the fiirst leg in Cairo.

_________________
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7459
Do Rangers drop down to the Confederations Cup now?

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:54 am
Posts: 1176
Even an elite club like Rangers fail to make any imprints on the continental stage, and we wonder why our league has sunk to the gutters...it definitely can't be due to lack of talents, cause you have to do more to convince me that no single Nigerian club can compete at this level due to a dearth of good players...even small Zambian clubs like Zanaco and Zesco with far less sponsorships perform well in this type of tournaments, so wherr exactly did we go wrong?? That's why I laugh when the pro- home based players advocates begin to make noise about the SE coach not looking into the league for the NT...we simply don't have the quality anymore, Shikena.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 14887
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Dammy wrote:
Do Rangers drop down to the Confederations Cup now?



If previous system is used then it will not be automatic.Rangers, Rivers, & the 14 losers in the ACL will have to play for a place in the Confed Cup league phase against the 16 winning teams in the Confed Cup second round.

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 14887
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Chimex101 wrote:
Even an elite club like Rangers fail to make any imprints on the continental stage, and we wonder why our league has sunk to the gutters...it definitely can't be due to lack of talents, cause you have to do more to convince me that no single Nigerian club can compete at this level due to a dearth of good players...even small Zambian clubs like Zanaco and Zesco with far less sponsorships perform well in this type of tournaments, so wherr exactly did we go wrong?? That's why I laugh when the pro- home based players advocates begin to make noise about the SE coach not looking into the league for the NT...we simply don't have the quality anymore, Shikena.


While one can say that Nigerian football (local) has declined, it must be stated that even at the height of Nigerian football it was never a guarantee that a Nigerian club would beat a team like Zamalek. Take that to the bank. Of the four Nigerian teams, only Wikki Tourists had what you could classify as an easy schedule in this year's continental Cup. This year, as I stated before the first ball was kicked, was the toughest in terms of scheduled continental cup games for Nigerian reps. Make no mistake about that.

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:54 am
Posts: 1176
Enugu II wrote:
Chimex101 wrote:
Even an elite club like Rangers fail to make any imprints on the continental stage, and we wonder why our league has sunk to the gutters...it definitely can't be due to lack of talents, cause you have to do more to convince me that no single Nigerian club can compete at this level due to a dearth of good players...even small Zambian clubs like Zanaco and Zesco with far less sponsorships perform well in this type of tournaments, so wherr exactly did we go wrong?? That's why I laugh when the pro- home based players advocates begin to make noise about the SE coach not looking into the league for the NT...we simply don't have the quality anymore, Shikena.


While one can say that Nigerian football (local) has declined, it must be stated that even at the height of Nigerian football it was never a guarantee that a Nigerian club would beat a team like Zamalek. Take that to the bank. Of the four Nigerian teams, only Wikki Tourists had what you could classify as an easy schedule in this year's continental Cup. This year, as I stated before the first ball was kicked, was the toughest in terms of scheduled continental cup games for Nigerian reps. Make no mistake about that.

But how do we address these problem of our clubs underperfoming at every continental tournament?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], ikeo and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group