Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Barcelona vs Valencia
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 pm 

Biggest match in Spain this weekend.

Barca vs Valencia still to come

17th minute...goaless draw in a maintain-your-UCL-spot-match.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

Last edited by anointed on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Atletico v Sevilla
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:48 pm 

Commentator thinks Oblak is the best goalie in the world. He's good no doubt but best is always subjective. Haven't seen him in action from what I've seen cos both sides seems to be respecting their UCL spots too much and are just moving dangerously in the centre circle.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:55 pm 

Goal AM...........powerful header Godin.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:55 pm 

Godin 1-0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:59 pm 

Sevilla couldn't score from their own fk like Godin headed home Griezman's fk but Sarabia (is that a short form of Saudi Arabia) blazed it over though with deflection...ensuing ck also went way over.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:00 pm 

Griezman almost turning in another fk with a header

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:02 pm 

HT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:21 pm 

Make I watch until Man City vs Liverpool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:23 pm 

Griezmann misses just by whiskers...good move by Aty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 pm 

I can't believe that Griezman missed a clear 'one on one' against the keeper.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:28 pm 

Yellow to Carrasco...........

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:29 pm 

La Liga guys, I leave you to conclude the game. I dey go EPL.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:36 pm 
Site Admin

Atleti turning the screws for the past quarter hour. Griezman adds a second

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:40 pm 

kabaliar surely you're watching this game...

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:57 pm 

3-0 Koke

What happened to the updates? Una don run comot go City - Pool, abi?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:01 pm 

This Correa boy gets speed o

...Socrates

Last edited by Siddonlook11 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:02 pm 

Sevilla pull one back...Correa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:14 pm 

That could be one referee no willing to give Barca any freebie though I thought Neymay had a legit claim for a pen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:15 pm 

Munir flunked that opportunity...silly

But Mangala scores from the ensuing ck

Valencia 1-0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:18 pm 

Mangala don score

Image <--- Santini/Jol/Ramos/'Arry/AVB/Sherwood/Poch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:20 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Mangala don score

Yes o. I have a friend who thinks Mangala would have been more suited to playing ludo :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:20 pm 

Rafinha venomous shot blocked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:21 pm 

Kai,,,,Suarez.... damn you, Arsene Wenger

Image <--- Santini/Jol/Ramos/'Arry/AVB/Sherwood/Poch