Russians parade in blackface ahead of Cameroon-Germany match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Russia....again

Post by platinum »

I'd love to see what Cameroon and CAF does about this.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Russia....again

Post by pajimoh »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Camel-ruin
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Officials will get money plus petty perks, and nothing will happen.
I wish Cameroon boycott the FIFA event, and let's see the world's reaction.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

platinum wrote:I'd love to see what Cameroon and CAF does about this.
If you expect FIFA to say anything about this, then you will need to take a refresher course on FIFA to understand their inner working. FIFA has been and will always be a racist organization. Expect the racists at FIFA's Zurich headquarters to only say anything or do anything to the contrary of this most recent racial insult from Russia if and only if there is first a huge outcry from popular western media outlets in reaction to this behavior.

FIFA would not have come to the rescue of Sule Muntari had reactions to the Italian soccer authorities' disgraceful handling of that racial incidence not been very deafening. I am ready to wager a bet that had it been an African nation that has so far rendered all the racial affronts committed by Russia thus far in hosting next years world cup, FIFA would have since found enough excuse to snatch the hosting right from that African nation and hand it over to such a nation that represents their pigmentation qualification of a human being by now.

Take again into consideration the haste with which FIFA reprimanded late Stephen Keshi for standing up to the hypocrisy laden comments of the Belgian Tom Sainfiet, the former coach of Malawi who was then daily painting Calabar as unsafe and a terrorist haven but did nothing to Saintfeit for his incendiary comments. Also, Brussels and elsewhere in Belgium, in Saintfeit's nation has also witnessed terrorist disturbances yet nobody has suggested football or footballing activities be moved from those troubled spots.

However, Egypt, Libya and Algeria have always had matches moved from their cities by FIFA with just the scent of trouble in the air.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Camel-ruin
what's funny? shame on you.. you find something funny with that despicable act by Russia
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Camel-ruin
what's funny? shame on you.. you find something funny with that despicable act by Russia
Un-foookin-believable. :boo: :boo: :boo:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

If you ask Russians, they will say what's the big deal? That was their response to Osaze's banana incident, as well as the one when a govt official tweeted Obama's pic with a banana. Putin later rewarded the lady in the Obama incident by making her a torch-bearer for the Sochi games. Some of our CEs find such things amusing.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:If you ask Russians, they will say what's the big deal? That was their response to Osaze's banana incident, as well as the one when a govt official tweeted Obama's pic with a banana. Putin later rewarded the lady in the Obama incident by making her a torch-bearer for the Sochi games. Some of our CEs find such things amusing.
If CAF and Cameroon had balls, they'd demand an apology or Cameroon pulls out of Confed and Africa pulls out of the world cup next year.

But Africans are generally mentally weak! Ask around Cybereagles, whether we will support a complete pull out from the world cup next year, and there will be people who will say "NO!' "Ah! no need! its just a parade, lets enjoy the world cup!'
They will be more interested in watching football, rather than giving a damn about dignity.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:If you ask Russians, they will say what's the big deal? That was their response to Osaze's banana incident, as well as the one when a govt official tweeted Obama's pic with a banana. Putin later rewarded the lady in the Obama incident by making her a torch-bearer for the Sochi games. Some of our CEs find such things amusing.
If CAF and Cameroon had balls, they'd demand an apology or Cameroon pulls out of Confed and Africa pulls out of the world cup next year.

But Africans are generally mentally weak! Ask around Cybereagles, whether we will support a complete pull out from the world cup next year, and there will be people who will say "NO!' "Ah! no need! its just a parade, lets enjoy the world cup!'
They will be more interested in watching football, rather than giving a damn about dignity.
That is if they don't become lawyers for the Russians, vigorously defending the actions as benign and innocent.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

When they send the 2018 wc to Russia some of us protested knowing the nature of Russians. Now they are exhibiting what we know and I'm supposed to be crying? Feck that. Let Cameroon or which ever African nation care about their image, protest.

Our leaders don't care if people die at home talk less of some people blackening their faces thousands of miles away.

There is something called Galamsey in Ghana where foreigners from China, Russia, Ukraine etc just land and go prospecting for gold. About 80% of water bodies are now polluted. They did not get there because were no laws. They got there because they were allowed. They even employ the military to keep the locals away.

So I'm I now supposed to be stressing myself because of what is happening thousands of miles away?

Hell no. I know I won't be going to Russia anytime soon so feck them and whatever they do. Let Cameroon protest. I wont hold my breathe though.

I don't give two monkeys what others think whether I laugh or not. Political warriors behind their keyboards who talk sheit but do nothing are a dime a dozen. Get up and do something if you care that much. msshhhheewww CVNTS
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

pajimoh wrote:

When they send the 2018 wc to Russia some of us protested knowing the nature of Russians. Now they are exhibiting what we know and I'm supposed to be crying? Feck that. Let Cameroon or which ever African nation care about their image, protest.

Our leaders don't care if people die at home talk less of some people blackening their faces thousands of miles away.

There is something called Galamsey in Ghana where foreigners from China, Russia, Ukraine etc just land and go prospecting for gold. About 80% of water bodies are now polluted. They did not get there because were no laws. They got there because they were allowed. They even employ the military to keep the locals away.

So I'm I now supposed to be stressing myself because of what is happening thousands of miles away?

Hell no. I know I won't be going to Russia anytime soon so feck them and whatever they do. Let Cameroon protest. I wont hold my breathe though.

I don't give two monkeys what others think whether I laugh or not. Political warriors behind their keyboards who talk sheit but do nothing are a dime a dozen. Get up and do something if you care that much. msshhhheewww CVNTS

wasn't talking about you. There are historical worshipers here on the CE.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Fvvk Cameroon and fvvk Issa Hayatou. I am sure that imbecile voted for Russia to host the WC. Now Cameroon is disrespected in front of the world lol.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:

Real Nice mentality. :shock:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

wasn't talking about you. There are historical worshipers here on the CE.
Bro, I know you're not talking about me. I'm just agreeing with you and the hypocrisy of the two cvnts above you pretending like they care.

Do they know how many Nigerians die in the desert trying to get to Europe via Libya? Do they know how many West Africans perish in the desert? Do they know how many Africans perish in the Mediterranean?

Yet they are acting like they care because some people blackened their faces. Our leaders don't care about their own so why should a foreign country care? There are those on this site who worship the Russians as if they are gods?

Ol boy, what matters to me is what is happening at home and to mine. If the Russians were doing that sheit in Nigeria or Ghana then I'll react. Let them do it int heir own country. I have no intention of going there anytime soon.

We gave our dignity away a very long time ago. Moaning about it on cyber space will do nothing. Care for your own first then maybe others will start respecting you.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

That is if they don't become lawyers for the Russians, vigorously defending the actions as benign and innocent.
You've forgotten how ikwerreman left the forum? When he and Adokie called out the overage players in the u17 team? They got hounded by people who wanted to cover up the deceit. People aren't ready to make sacrifices for the greater good. It's like wanting to go to Heaven but not wanting to die.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Real Nice mentality. :shock:
Show me a better mentality. Go protest outside a Russian embassy, write a letter, do something that goes beyond typing on this site. msshhhewww

Bottom line they should not have given the WC to Russia. Our leaders will do business with Russia regardless of their view towards black people. I fight a battles that matters and there are many of those at my doorstep in Africa
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this old gagool, his trying to spin is lazy thoughts ..kai talk about trying to spin rubbish..stop digging loser.. only a slow mind would even laugh at such.. you are a huge disgrace
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

cry me a * river. When you stop wrapping you lips around Mikels's knob and organizing his birthday parties then maybe we can count on you to do something worthy for the human race. Until then, run along and go open another Mikel thread.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:cry me a * river. When you stop wrapping you lips around Mikels's knob and organizing his birthday parties then maybe we can count on you to do something worthy for the human race. Until then, run along and go open another Mikel thread.
shame on you.. there is no excuse for your embarrassing statement..shame on you..I which i could see that your face and send you one serious slap for such shameful comments towards Cameroon ... but you hide behind a computer... smh
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I laughed, sue me, Sue. Otherwise shut the hell up and run along. If it really pains you that I laugh then go jump off a cliff or slit your wrist. Show us that it really bothers you otherwise go buy a few posters of Mikel and do your thing. I don't even know why I bother with a half Turkey and hoofed swine
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We have to be careful with wrongful calumny against the Russians. This incident is not a representation of all Russians in Russia. How can one with stood so low to sy that "hosting right" should be tak n away from Russia because of this incident. Please, don't listen to the western press hypocrisy they are equally as racist as the Russians. By this measure, South Africa would probably not had hosted that 2010 World Cup because the type of false reports on that country (2010) was extreme
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If you are going to boycott Russia World Cup hosting rights then premier league, NFL, NBA, laliga must also be boycotted. People here are like women. If it's beneficial to them "feminism" is preached but when it's not beneficial to them "bye bye"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:I laughed, sue me, Sue. Otherwise shut the hell up and run along. If it really pains you that I laugh then go jump off a cliff or slit your wrist. Show us that it really bothers you otherwise go buy a few posters of Mikel and do your thing. I don't even know why I bother with a half Turkey and hoofed swine
why should i jump off a cliff? dude you are a huge disgrace...... who goes around patting the actions of some racist and then try to justify it.. aren't you a black man? Abi your lazy brain informed you that a KKK man can differentiate between black folks? are you fundamentally that lazy when you reason? apply yourself properly , instead of embarrassing yourself all over this thread
SuperEagles