Ahmed Musa Arrested!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ahmed Musa Arrested!

Post by Dammy »

PREM ACE WIFE BEAT PROBE £16m Leicester City star Ahmed Musa arrested on suspicion of beating his wife

The Premier League star was led away by cops in the early hours at his £850,000 home
By Andrew Parker
5th April 2017, 8:57 pm

POLICE quizzed a Premier League star yesterday on suspicion of beating his wife.

Nigerian international Ahmed Musa, a £16million forward with champions Leicester City, was nicked at his home at 1am.
Ahmed Musa was quizzed by cops on suspicion of beating his wife

Neighbours said officers had spent two hours there.

Ten hours later two plain-clothed women officers arrived at the £850,000 five-bedroom detached property in the city’s Countesthorpe area.

It is believed they spent another two hours taking a statement from his wife Jamila, mum to Musa’s two young children Ahmed Jnr and Halima.
The Leicester City striker was arrested at his luxury pad which he shares with partner Jamila

Police confirmed they held Musa, 24, on suspicion of common assault.

Musa arrived at Leicester last July from CSKA Moscow, becoming at the time the Foxes record signing after their 5,000-1 fairytale Premier League title win.

But he has struggled for form, starting only seven league games this season before manager Claudio Ranieri was fired as the side slumped.

Cops confirmed the Premier League star was being questioned on suspicion of common assault

Musa is also out of favour with new coach Craig Shakespeare.

He was not in the 18-man squad for Leicester’s 2-0 win over Sunderland on Tuesday, hours before his arrest.

One neighbour said: “Ahmed is a nice guy. He always has a friendly smile. I don’t know anything about his private life.”
Musa signed a four-year contract with Leicester last July after a £16m move from CSKA Moscow
Reuters
Musa signed a four-year contract with Leicester last July after a £16m move from CSKA Moscow

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3265069/ ... -his-wife/
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested!

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:PREM ACE WIFE BEAT PROBE £16m Leicester City star Ahmed Musa arrested on suspicion of beating his wife

The Premier League star was led away by cops in the early hours at his £850,000 home
By Andrew Parker

POLICE quizzed a Premier League star yesterday on suspicion of beating his wife.

Nigerian international Ahmed Musa, a £16million forward with champions Leicester City, was nicked at his home at 1am.

Ten hours later two plain-clothed women officers arrived at the £850,000 five-bedroom detached property in the city’s Countesthorpe area.

It is believed they spent another two hours taking a statement from his wife Jamila, mum to Musa’s two young children Ahmed Jnr and Halima.
The Leicester City striker was arrested at his luxury pad which he shares with partner Jamila

Musa arrived at Leicester last July from CSKA Moscow, becoming at the time the Foxes record signing after their 5,000-1 fairytale Premier League title win.

But he has struggled for form, starting only seven league games this season before manager Claudio Ranieri was fired as the side slumped.

Cops confirmed the Premier League star was being questioned on suspicion of common assault

He was not in the 18-man squad for Leicester’s 2-0 win over Sunderland on Tuesday, hours before his arrest.

One neighbour said: “Ahmed is a nice guy. He always has a friendly smile. I don’t know anything about his private life.”
Reuters

If na Jamila body now, e get power! But two white women handcuff am, drag am outside and e no fit do anything.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

The only thing that would save his a$$ is if his wife refuses to press charges. Otherwise he is toast.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Curve whiz
Egg
Egg

Post by Curve whiz »

Yesterday, I wanted to start a thread here for us to pray for Musa. There are too many pressures on Nigerian/African players, especially from family members, that put so much stress on them. Since Musa moved to England, he hadn't fully settled.

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine was on the same flight to Nigeria with Musa. He said Musa told him he was travelling home to sort out family issues. I was told he travelled to Nigeria again before the international break, and again Rohr allowed him to leave the SE camp early to go to Nigeria again last week. Haba, how many times would a player be expected to come home in a month? How will he get into the team at Leicester with so much distractions.

Honestly, he shouldn't have left Russia. So many people back home from 'family' put so much pressure on these players once they hear about their huge salaries in England and turn them to their cash cow.

Having said all that, I don't know the details of the problem he's having with his wife, but I am sure these marital/ extended family problems contributed to his terrible form of late.
Last edited by Curve whiz on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

DIMKA76 wrote:The only thing that would save his a$$ is if his wife refuses to press charges. Otherwise he is toast.

They don't need the wife to refuse to press charges, if there's evidence they can.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Typical naija old man.

You just assumed the man is guilty just because someone made an allegation against him.

Geez!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
DIMKA76 wrote:The only thing that would save his a$$ is if his wife refuses to press charges. Otherwise he is toast.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

I hope he is not falling apart. Club spot, National team issues & now this.

I think he needs our prayers and support (if we can somehow get it to him), but never ever raise your hands on a woman. Leave the house for a few hours, & if that is not enough, get a hotel room for the night. Not worth the trouble, & I'm not just talking of the potential legal issues in Oyinboland.

Prov 21.9 - Better to be on the rooftop (that night) that stay in the house with a quarreling woman.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

truetalk wrote:I hope he is not falling apart. Club spot, National team issues & now this.

I think he needs our prayers and support (if we can somehow get it to him), but never ever raise your hands on a woman. Leave the house for a few hours, & if that is not enough, get a hotel room for the night. Not worth the trouble, & I'm not just talking of the potential legal issues in Oyinboland.

Prov 21.9 - Better to be on the rooftop (that night) that stay in the house with a quarreling woman.
I think he forgot where he was,I just as most have no idea what transpired but in the UK his word will come after the woman so if he did touch her and its proven Leicester City will most likely not want his name attached to them so he'll be playing else where soon unless his wife says otherwise!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Cmoke wrote:Typical naija old man.

You just assumed the man is guilty just because someone made an allegation against him.

Geez!

My Uncle, but you're a lawyer now. You know how the law works in the West. In a case like this, the system is almost always looking for a way to find him guilty first.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Intelligence, biko, bia. Osiso!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

If he beats his wife then he deserves whatever comes. Wife beaters should never put on the green white green
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Opposing fans will have a field day with him...Even if he is innocent, mud sticks. Leicester might even use it as an opportunity to cut their losses.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Musa is in my prayers.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...handcuffed? this means guilty, unless he has a hot-shot lawyer over there and his agent working overtime.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Mr Shows wrote:Opposing fans will have a field day with him...Even if he is innocent, mud sticks. Leicester might even use it as an opportunity to cut their losses.
kpom

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Uncle truetalk,

You are not exactly correct.

Police came to investigate a domestic violence re Musa's household and people immediately assumed that Musa beat his wife.

You will be surprised how many cases are just neighbors calling police upon hearing loud domestic arguments (generally not a crime.)

You will be surprised how many times the police eventually determined tat the wife was the aggressor and eventually arrested her.

So lets wait for the facts before hanging our brother.

Cmoke

truetalk wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Typical naija old man.

Geez!

My Uncle, but you're a lawyer now. You know how the law works in the West. In a case like this, the system is almost always looking for a way to find him guilty first.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

I really hope it ends well for him, the police will have grounds to remove him if they suspected his wife was in any danger. Hopefully he has no previous record and his wife won't be pressing charges. If she does, his career in the UK is pretty much over. Its likely Leicester will offload him in the summer anyway. They are doing pretty well without him.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I hope it outs for the better for him because charges like this are quite damaging.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:PREM ACE WIFE BEAT PROBE £16m Leicester City star Ahmed Musa arrested on suspicion of beating his wife

By Andrew Parker

Reuters

If na Jamila body now, e get power! But two white women handcuff am, drag am outside and e no fit do anything.

E think say him day for Nigeria.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

How tragic...all around. Hope this can be resolved. The situation at his club and the National Team couldn't have helped. Musa always seemed like a cool chap, and I do hope this is not the end of him. All the best to his Mrs too. Like I said, I hope this can all be resolved
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Babylon system. May God shield Ahmed Musa and all of us from the pressures hat can lead to incidents such as this
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

They said he wasn't charged and has been released ... .
apparently he has 2 wives...Now I know where he is scoring ... :mrgreen:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... ier-League

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ating.html
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^irrelevant, the touch paper has been sparked, the Gospel of social media is holding sermon. There's nothing that destroys man quite like woman, in guilt and innocence.