CAMP NEWS: Super Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

papilo
Egg
Egg
Re: CAMP NEWS: Super Eagles

Post by papilo »

naijaguy wrote:Currently the official media officer of the super eagles is the worst I have seen in recent times.If not for John Ogu, we won't know the real wassup in camp.
Easyyyyy!! I am not even sure the guy is in camp yet. Visa issues for the Nigeria based contingent I heard.
yes o
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

papilo wrote:
naijaguy wrote:Currently the official media officer of the super eagles is the worst I have seen in recent times.If not for John Ogu, we won't know the real wassup in camp.
Easyyyyy!! I am not even sure the guy is in camp yet. Visa issues for the Nigeria based contingent I heard.
Even when Nigeria plays at home, the guy no dey say anything. I remember when Colin Udoh was S.E media officer, he's always at hand to give latest info.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

naijaguy wrote:
papilo wrote:
Even when Nigeria plays at home, the guy no dey say anything. I remember when Colin Udoh was S.E media officer, he's always at hand to give latest info.
He may not be on CE but very active on his twitter handle if you follow him. He also presents sports tonight on TV. Daily updates on Brila FM. so what else do you want. ?? or you want hime to come talk with you personally at home
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Sir V wrote:Senegal.

...Mane, hope is doesn't bring his 'A' game :scared:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Lucky I checked CE I thought the game was tonight would have been a wasted trip. Love the videos some of those guys look very young. Hope we have a great game tomorrow and the weather warms up.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Gotti wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Friendlies are mean't to test new players.
Exactly bros! This Rohr dude needs to be fired...
Because everyone knows that new players are supposed to be tested in crucial WC qualifiers. :roll:

Dude, friendlies have several uses - of which one is to try out new players...
But when you are appointed coach of any team, feel free to use friendlies any way you want.
bros ochikchick is not worth the megabyte used to respond to him :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

walesvilla wrote:
naijaguy wrote:
papilo wrote:
He may not be on CE but very active on his twitter handle if you follow him. He also presents sports tonight on TV. Daily updates on Brila FM. so what else do you want. ?? or you want hime to come talk with you personally at home
I wasn't even referring to CE. TBH, the guy is active on twitter but not on Super eagles matter.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mcal wrote:
Sir V wrote:Senegal.

...Mane, hope is doesn't bring his 'A' game :scared:
Lol hope he does so we can really test our boys...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ope o

AllNigeriaSoccer‏ @Editor_ANS 54m54 minutes ago

Breaking:Oghenekaro Etebo arrived the Crowne Plaza Hotel about 30 minutes ago. Was hoping to meet training. Didn't know Gatwick was way off.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:Ope o

AllNigeriaSoccer‏ @Editor_ANS 54m54 minutes ago

Breaking:Oghenekaro Etebo arrived the Crowne Plaza Hotel about 30 minutes ago. Was hoping to meet training. Didn't know Gatwick was way off.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: so glad he is in camp.. this guy is LIT
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...who are the handlers for these players that they can't put 2 n 2 together and find a better traveling route, itinerary, etc.
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

It seems like someone needs to be employed full time just to consult on travel logistics, embarrassment would be a step or two above where we are at the moment.