VISA ISSUES THREATEN SE FRIENDLIES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
VISA ISSUES THREATEN SE FRIENDLIES

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

They're reporting that visa issues are keeping Etebo,Musa Mohammed and uche Agbo from taking part.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/03/22/vi ... t-senegal/

There is a also a goalkeeper crisis as Ikeme is the goalie in camp. Some hey you named "Tope" who happens to be driving by was drafted to replace Akpekyi and Enzenwa.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/03/22/ex ... gal-clash/

If this is true then the nff has really showed it's true colors again. We've known about these games for months. Why are they having visa issues 24hrs to the game?
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: VISA ISSUES THREATEN SE FRIENDLIES

Post by bushboy »

The above report is inaccurate. I know for a fact that Tope was not "driving by" when he was drafted in. Rather, he is the cab driver who drove Onazi from the airport to the hotel. He was reportedly drafted in after he mentioned to Onazi during the cab ride that "I was the reserve keeper for my class team in primary school"
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

bushboy wrote:The above report is inaccurate. I know for a fact that Tope was not "driving by" when he was drafted in. Rather, he is the cab driver who drove Onazi from the airport to the hotel. He was reportedly drafted in after he mentioned to Onazi during the cab ride that "I was the reserve keeper for my class team in primary school"

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote:
bushboy wrote:The above report is inaccurate. I know for a fact that Tope was not "driving by" when he was drafted in. Rather, he is the cab driver who drove Onazi from the airport to the hotel. He was reportedly drafted in after he mentioned to Onazi during the cab ride that "I was the reserve keeper for my class team in primary school"
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

CE kolo is real!

Wasn't Ayo Akinfe allegedly a keeper and a cab driver...
Hopefully we are not forced to revert to our "hey you" ways!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

You have to love this place :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

That is a classic. Gotta love this place. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...if the players in camp are happy as per videos posted why worry about a goalie.
Meanwhile the egghead is being cheered in Lagos for winning election, a new big man in town.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tope Okeowo of Peckham town has been called up.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/03/22/re ... for-ikeme/

He plays in the 7th div. Yup, u would need a taxi job to support your other job as a goalie if u play for peckham town.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Tope Okeowo of Peckham town has been called up.

He plays in the 7th div. Yup, u would need a taxi job to support your other job as a goalie if u play for peckham town.
Best for him to take all photos with likes of Iwobi and Iheanacho to show any one whoever questioned the FACT that he was once called up for Nigeria's Super Eagles. Now, this one and Francis Kumbur who takes the cake? How much did his agent pay? :rotf:

Seriously, though, this visa issue simply demonstrates serious administrative blunders within our system. What was the planning like? Who is responsible?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Enugu II wrote:

Best for him to take all photos with likes of Iwobi and Iheanacho to show any one whoever questioned the FACT that he was once called up for Nigeria's Super Eagles. Now, this one and Francis Kumbur who takes the cake? How much did his agent pay? :rotf:

Seriously, though, this visa issue simply demonstrates serious administrative blunders within our system. What was the planning like? Who is responsible?
Or perhaps these boys applied late for their visas thus it is not the fault of the system but the boys. Those who like to dilly dallying
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/peckhamto ... 0/the-team

Player, these are the boys from your hood O!

Most of them are scared to put their names on their pictures/profile. Looks like immigration might crack down on an FC Peckham game soon.

Akpeyi should be in camp soon. The media reports said it was a public holiday that set him back by 1 day. Not sure what the story with Ezenwa is.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bully12 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Or perhaps these boys applied late for their visas thus it is not the fault of the system but the boys. Those who like to dilly dallying
If the players were individually responsible for procuring their visas, then that is an even worse issue than the current situation.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

Seriously what's the story with Alampasu this days?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Chimex101 wrote:Seriously what's the story with Alampasu this days?
He's in division 3 in Portugal,works at 7-11 from sun thru weds to make ends meet. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

If the story is true....................I'm happy for Tope :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

wale1974 wrote:If the story is true....................I'm happy for Tope :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Besides the fact that he would have represented his country I don't see anything happening for him in regards to SE. If he does well he might move to Brixton lions though.
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
wale1974 wrote:If the story is true....................I'm happy for Tope :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Besides the fact that he would have represented his country I don't see anything happening for him in regards to SE. If he does well he might move to Brixton lions though.
Ediot you think Brixton Lions no get standard? :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

As his name suggests, Okeowo can bring bags of money for the "bois".
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

well tope is not much different from awaziem in terms of number of minutes played this season in a top tier league
congrats to him anywa
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

:rotf: :rotf:
you know he could also be an investment banker who plays football part time
i know a few
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

smartbrother wrote:well tope is not much different from awaziem in terms of number of minutes played this season in a top tier league
congrats to him anywa

Porto pays Awazien's salary not passengers.
OCCUPY NFF!!
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

smartbrother wrote:well tope is not much different from awaziem in terms of number of minutes played this season in a top tier league
congrats to him anywa
Awaziem is a professional footballer who plays regularly in the Portuguese 2nd division for a well respected club. We are happy for Tope Okeowo but no need to try to belittle Awaziem
yes o
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Enugu II wrote:

...for an insider in Nigerian footie I am amazed you'll say that. One can smell the administrative rot in Nigeria from thousands of miles away.