Pictures & Videos Of SE Training

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg
Re: Pictures & Videos Of SE Training

Post by Mr Shows »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:Update from the camp.

Carl Ikeme did not train again today.

The 3 new additions are Elderson Echiejile, Ezenwa and Etebo.

Ezenwa did not arrive at the camp until 20:00 hrs.

He and the NFF board boarded the Medview flight from Lagos to Gatwick and the taxi ride from Gatwick to Hanger Lane was long and tiring.

Ezenwa was oblivion to the goalkeeping crisis and I was the first to inform him that Ikeme has been unfit and he might start and play the match tomorrow.

The coach was relieved to see Ezenwa arrive in London.

If you have any questions, please pose them to me.
Larry Baba nice one.

My questions are as follows;

What happened to Brian Idowu? Ebuehi and Bazee managed to get passports sorted out.

When is Rohr planning to bring Tammy and Aina into the squad?

Has Rohr been keeping tabs on Onyekuru?

Where the heck is Fred Friday, Osimhen's replacement? And how did the latter get a call up in light of his injury issues and lack of playing time?

Is Rohr going to get a stand in for VM for the B/Faso game?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

He and the NFF board boarded the Medview flight from Lagos to Gatwick and the taxi ride from Gatwick to Hanger Lane was long and tiring.

Ezenwa was oblivion to the goalkeeping crisis and I was the first to inform him that Ikeme has been unfit and he might start and play the match tomorrow.

Oga Larry, any truth to the story that coach Rohr exchanged words with Victor Moses?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

anointed wrote:

Oga Larry, any truth to the story that coach Rohr exchanged words with Victor Moses?
His response is on page 1..
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

Mr Shows wrote:

Larry Baba nice one.

What happened to Brian Idowu? Ebuehi and Bazee managed to get passports sorted out.

Where the heck is Fred Friday, Osimhen's replacement? And how did the latter get a call up in light of his injury issues and lack of playing time?

Aina and his parents have been behaving funny and I predict this will be another Jordan Ibe scenario.

The full story about Aina is very, very sad and disappointing in their conduct and response with NFF.

I would say don't expect to see Aina.

Discussions with Tammy is ongoing.

As for Brian Idowu and Fred Friday, It has just been brought to my attention by you and I will speak to the man that does the scouting and recruitment of foreign players of Nigerian roots and see what he says.

I promise to provide an update.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:

Larry Baba nice one.

Aina and his parents have been behaving funny and I predict this will be another Jordan Ibe scenario.

The full story about Aina is very, very sad and disappointing in their conduct and response with NFF.

As for Brian Idowu and Fred Friday, It has just been brought to my attention by you and I will speak to the man that does the scouting and recruitment of foreign players of Nigerian roots and see what he says.

I said it before I watched Aina's father in one interview he was very elusive and dilly dallying . He was not forthcoming at all. You could see he does not want to close the door for SE in case his son does not get a call from England. He was surely equivocating in his answers unlike Iwobi's father that surely enthusiastic and eager for his son to play for SE. I hope SE stops approaching the boy and his family. No be by force. His father was interested to tell us his son sends boots and football to Nigeria to indicate their Nigerianess and patriotism .
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:

Larry Baba nice one.

Please Larry please provide updates on Onyekuru ,Nwakali and Kalu . I sincerely believe those boys deserve to be called especially Onyekuru . His exploits in the Belgium league are definitely awesome and outstanding.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bully12 wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:

Larry Baba nice one.

I said it before I watched Aina's father in one interview he was very elusive and dilly dallying . He was not forthcoming at all. You could see he does not want to close the door for SE in case his son does not get a call from England. He was surely equivocating in his answers unlike Iwobi's father that surely enthusiastic and eager for his son to play for SE. I hope SE stops approaching the boy and his family. No be by force. His father was interested to tell us his son sends boots and football to Nigeria to indicate their Nigerianess and patriotism .
Let Aina continue like that and he will end up like Nedum Onuoha. The problems at the RB position will soon be over with Nura Ibrahim (Roma) and Odubajo (Hull) regaining full fitness after long term injuries and that is not even taking Tyronne Ebuehi into consideration.
I am happy
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Thanks for the update Larry. Shame about Aina. We ought to be patient courting exceptional talent and I wouldn't quite call him that. In Aina's case he will likely become surplus to requirement when others playing his position breakthrough.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Dammy wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:

Larry Baba nice one.

Let Aina continue like that and he will end up like Nedum Onuoha. The problems at the RB position will soon be over with Nura Ibrahim (Roma) and Odubajo (Hull) regaining full fitness after long term injuries and that is not even taking Tyronne Ebuehi into consideration.
We have no problems at RB or CB. Lots of competent options in those positions, even if none is world class.

It is on the left that there are plenty issues & no one seems concerned about that.

No need chasing Aina. I genuinely think he should be the one chasing us. He should be in the background as possible options with the likes of Semi Ajayi & Dominic Iofra.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

I am fed up with all the hype about this Ola Aina. If he was that good, he will be out of the fringes by now. Pls let folks give us a break on him!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:==

Below is the link to us attending SE training yesterday.

Today's training starts at 16:00 hrs.

Please enjoy.

======
======
Larry, please check your pm, thanks.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

....confusion galore, Nigeria's middle name :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Apparently, Aina and his dad were in the SE hotel today to meet up with Rohr.

Exclusive : Chelsea Whizkid Aina Considers Representing Nigeria After Talks With Rohr On Thursday
Published: March 23, 2017
Exclusive : Chelsea Whizkid Aina Considers Representing Nigeria After Talks With Rohr On Thursday Chelsea wonderkid Ola Aina is seriously considering playing for the Nigerian national team ahead of his country of birth, England, allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report.

London Borough of Southwark-born visited the Super Eagles Crowne Plaza Hotel camp on Thursday evening and held high-level talks with manager Gernot Rohr over the possibility of representing Nigeria.

At this stage, Aina has not given Rohr a definite answer but his dad, who accompanied him, has assured the coach his son’s international future lies with the Super Eagles and not the Three Lions.

The 20-year-old right fullback has represented England at U16, U17, U18, U19 and U20 level, but has not been called up to England youth teams in the last one year or so.

Arsenal attacking midfielder Alex Iwobi and Chelsea star Victor Moses represented the Young Lions before switching their allegiance to Nigeria, and Aina might follow suit soon.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22473
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:Apparently, Aina and his dad were in the SE hotel today to meet up with Rohr.

Exclusive : Chelsea Whizkid Aina Considers Representing Nigeria After Talks With Rohr On Thursday
Exclusive : Chelsea Whizkid Aina Considers Representing Nigeria After Talks With Rohr On Thursday Chelsea wonderkid Ola Aina is seriously considering playing for the Nigerian national team ahead of his country of birth, England, allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report.

London Borough of Southwark-born visited the Super Eagles Crowne Plaza Hotel camp on Thursday evening and held high-level talks with manager Gernot Rohr over the possibility of representing Nigeria.

At this stage, Aina has not given Rohr a definite answer but his dad, who accompanied him, has assured the coach his son’s international future lies with the Super Eagles and not the Three Lions.

The 20-year-old right fullback has represented England at U16, U17, U18, U19 and U20 level, but has not been called up to England youth teams in the last one year or so.

Arsenal attacking midfielder Alex Iwobi and Chelsea star Victor Moses represented the Young Lions before switching their allegiance to Nigeria, and Aina might follow suit soon.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

wonderkid :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dude is a reserve team player, please! He is such a whizkid and wonderkid that he has not even been considered for England U-20 and U23 teams. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And what does "high level talks" mean? Is there any way someone can also have low level talks? Or is low level talks the one that them Ayo do at Mama Calabar? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:Apparently, Aina and his dad were in the SE hotel today to meet up with Rohr.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Dude is a reserve team player, please! He is such a whizkid and wonderkid that he has not even been considered for England U-20 and U23 teams. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And what does "high level talks" mean? Is there any way someone can also have low level talks? Or is low level talks the one that them Ayo do at Mama Calabar? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The annoying thing is that after all the hype i read here i was so eager to watch him play at Brighton. To start my catalogue of disappointments...he is not a regular, and the two times i have seen him play when he came off the bench, let me just using the word whizzkid is the reason why Trump has labelled the media as harbinger of fake news. Aina was decent...now if you want to know what a whizzkid looks like, watch Ashley Cole at that age.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

The annoying thing is that after all the hype i read here i was so eager to watch him play at Brighton. To start my catalogue of disappointments...he is not a regular, and the two times i have seen him play when he came off the bench, let me just using the word whizzkid is the reason why Trump has labelled the media as harbinger of fake news. Aina was decent...now if you want to know what a whizzkid looks like, watch Ashley Cole at that age.
Are you talking about Tomori here or Aina?
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Dammy,

Aina turned up with his dad Femi and he turns out to be somebody I previously know.

Anyway, in attendance also were Fred Onyedinma a midfielder at Milwall FC and Joseph "Joe" Oluwaseyi Temitope Ayodele-Aribo also a midfielder at Chalton Athletic FC,

Like I said before, the people were still dillying, dallying and I personally explained to them that they need Nigeria than Nigeria needs them and time waits for nobody and there is a possibility that he might have missed his chance.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Well he's a wonder kid when compared to the likes of our Bosnian bench warmer lol. What's sad is that as a reserve player he still is better than anyone else we currently have in that position.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Larry there is no update on Onyekuru, Ejara and Nwakali. Is any of them on Rohr's radar?
Inquisitive minds want to know.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Well he's a wonder kid when compared to the likes of our Bosnian bench warmer lol. What's sad is that as a reserve player he still is better than anyone else we currently have in that position.
If you dont know what "wonderkid" or "whizkid" means, then please keep your mouth shut. This is why people look down on your with derision.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Wizkid is Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun :? :?
Wonderkid must be Brymo - Ara (Wonders) :???:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Can anyone provide an update on Onazi??? His injury looked very bad he wasn't moving from the time he went down.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

The dude who did the live Facebook stream mentioned Onazi came back looking OK.