Pictures & Videos Of SE Training

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg
Pictures & Videos Of SE Training

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

==

Below is the link to us attending SE training yesterday.

Today's training starts at 16:00 hrs.

Please enjoy.

======
======
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pictures & Videos Of SE Training

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Is it true that there're only 14 players in camp and 1 goalie?
OCCUPY NFF!!
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Thanks for sharing.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Is it true that there're only 14 players in camp and 1 goalie?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

Yes, that is true.

Carl Ikeme and the Germany based forward Noah Joel Bazee were at the training but were not involved because both were carrying knocks.

Carl Ikeme was the only goalkeeper present yesterday and there was a seven a side mini match and all the players were taking turns in goal during the training session.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Is it true that there're only 14 players in camp and 1 goalie?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

Yes, that is true.

Carl Ikeme and the Germany based forward Noah Joel Bazee were at the training but were not involved because both were carrying knocks.

Carl Ikeme was the only goalkeeper present yesterday and there was a seven a side mini match and all the players were taking turns in goal during the training session.

Mo gbe o! So what have we been doing since the match was announced? Didn't they know that these guys would need visas? :shock:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

Yes, that is true.

Mo gbe o! So what have we been doing since the match was announced? Didn't they know that these guys would need visas? :shock:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

I am pretty confident that more players will arrive in camp today and there is reinforcement coming.

I won't be too overly concerned.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

Yes, that is true.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

I am pretty confident that more players will arrive in camp today and there is reinforcement coming.

Ope o, thanks. Look forward to your report on Bazee and Ebuehi. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:==

Please enjoy.

======
======
Oga Larry thanks. I been wan show face yesterday but family issues nor make am possible. I go try reach today.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Larry,

Are they still training today? What time are they training tomorrow?
Oya back to the matter
open and close
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Larry, is number 15 Pius Ikedia jr?

But you black o!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

Yes, that is true.

When I said some of us should storm camp, someone here was telling me that this is NOT the days of Francis Kumbur! Shey una see how bad belle has cost me my national team debut????? :curse: :curse: :curse:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

Yes, that is true.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

Larry, can you please pick me up at Heathrow?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

danfo driver wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

Yes, that is true.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA,

Larry, can you please pick me up at Heathrow?
"danfo driver",

Not a problem.

What time is the pick up?
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Prince wrote:Larry,

Are they still training today? What time are they training tomorrow?
Yes, training today at 16:00 hrs.

Tomorrow is match day and hence, no training.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Oga Larry, thanks for sharing.
You've put smiles on many faces.

BTW, Inform Rohr that I am all pumped up and willing to dress up for the match if necessary.
Even at 80 years old, 'football age', I still command serious bone breaking and ball distribution capacity.
Cheers!!!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Will the match go ahead as planned in the wake of events at Westminster!! Just wondering.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Thanks Larry. Did the absentees make it to training today?

We have other keepers in continental Europe na... This ain't the time to be drafting in 'hey yous'
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr Shows wrote:Thanks Larry. Did the absentees make it to training today?

We have other keepers in continental Europe na... This ain't the time to be drafting in 'hey yous'
Enough of the personal insults. I am just here to serve my father land. And I am even paying my way. :-x :-x
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:==

Please enjoy.

======
======
Larry it is Super eagles not green Eagles - this is not 1970, and try to smile small when taking pictures and is senegal training on the pitch why is senegalese flag there
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Larry what Rohr's reaction to Victor Moses excused absence . Some rumours claimed he was livid and seething about it. And this may be Victor's last invitation to Super eagles as long as Rohr is in charge.
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

bully12 wrote:Larry what Rohr's reaction to Victor Moses excused absence . Some rumours claimed he was livid and seething about it. And this may be Victor's last invitation to Super eagles as long as Rohr is in charge.
"bully12",

This is definitely not true.

The boy came to the hotel on Monday night and met the coach and explained that he was injured and was only able to play Chelsea's last match with an injection and this was the first time he allowed in his career to be injected before a match.
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Update from the camp.

Carl Ikeme did not train again today.

The 3 new additions are Elderson Echiejile, Ezenwa and Etebo.

Ezenwa did not arrive at the camp until 20:00 hrs.

He and the NFF board boarded the Medview flight from Lagos to Gatwick and the taxi ride from Gatwick to Hanger Lane was long and tiring.

Ezenwa was oblivion to the goalkeeping crisis and I was the first to inform him that Ikeme has been unfit and he might start and play the match tomorrow.

The coach was relieved to see Ezenwa arrive in London.

If you have any questions, please pose them to me.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Who has been the best player in training?
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST