Pictures & Videos Of SE Training

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg
Re: Pictures & Videos Of SE Training

Post by Mr Shows »

Larry baba, thanks man. I think we should move on from Aina. Beyond Tammy and Lookman, not sure anyone else is worth the chase right now.. Let me know your feedback on Onyekuru and Brian Idowu. Also is Ebuehi ready for the big time, the dude looks a bit lightweight for the Africa game.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Flex Swift wrote:Can anyone provide an update on Onazi??? His injury looked very bad he wasn't moving from the time he went down.
Really worried for Onazi, hope he is fine
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

Flex Swift wrote:Can anyone provide an update on Onazi??? His injury looked very bad he wasn't moving from the time he went down.

We spoke to Onazi, he is OK.

Onazi said it is nothing serious.

He is a tough cookie and did not expect Senegal to be that physical and that's is the reason he got caught out and for the people that watched the match can testify to this.
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

Mr Shows wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:Update from the camp.

Carl Ikeme did not train again today.

The 3 new additions are Elderson Echiejile, Ezenwa and Etebo.

Ezenwa did not arrive at the camp until 20:00 hrs.

He and the NFF board boarded the Medview flight from Lagos to Gatwick and the taxi ride from Gatwick to Hanger Lane was long and tiring.

Ezenwa was oblivion to the goalkeeping crisis and I was the first to inform him that Ikeme has been unfit and he might start and play the match tomorrow.

The coach was relieved to see Ezenwa arrive in London.

If you have any questions, please pose them to me.
Larry Baba nice one.

My questions are as follows;

What happened to Brian Idowu? Ebuehi and Bazee managed to get passports sorted out.

When is Rohr planning to bring Tammy and Aina into the squad?

Has Rohr been keeping tabs on Onyekuru?

Where the heck is Fred Friday, Osimhen's replacement? And how did the latter get a call up in light of his injury issues and lack of playing time?

Is Rohr going to get a stand in for VM for the B/Faso game?
"Mr Shows",

I spoke to the man that scouts the players and I have to be honest, I could not remember Brian Idowu's name when I spoke to him considering that I had previously googled him.

I am get old and could not remember Fred Friday and Idowu's name at the time of the conversation.

Osimhen is currently injured as far as I undrstand.

I will see the scout again and I will be more prepared.

There are are of Onyekuru's exploits in Belgium and he will eventually get his chance.

Aina and his team as dilly an dallying and are waiting for England and he is not serious, when he is ready, they will call him.

Ebuehi and Bazee are currently in camp and both are injured and I personally spoke to bother of them myself.

Both are injured and if we are lucky, we will have one of them for Monday game against Bukina Faso.

The objective is to have them both to sample the atmosphere in camp and be ready for future call ups.

Onazi has been initiating them into the SE camp and you can see both taking dancing lessons to Nigerian music doing it's rounds on social media.

Tyronne has a better chance to recover from his knee injury and play on Monday out of the both of them.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:

He is a tough cookie and did not expect Senegal to be that physical and that's is the reason he got caught out and for the people that watched the match can testify to this.
K
Thank very much sir please extend my warmest regards and best wishes.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:

Good to hear Onazi is okay. Thank God. I was really worried. He lay motionless for almost over 10 minutes on the floor and the stretcher.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."