JUST 1,400 COULD WATCH NIGERIA vs SENEGAL?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: JUST 1,400 COULD WATCH NIGERIA vs SENEGAL?

Post by Tbite »

amoky wrote:Correction please there were 2013 in attendance. i got the official attendance in the media stand
The 1400 was before all tickets were sold and before the match commenced.

As we saw from the feed people were even still coming in after the match had started.

Who knows maybe the Dailymail and Mirror even helped us.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

oloye wrote:Wetin persin nor go hear for this place.....i am waiting for someone to tell us that the ticket they bought was mistakenly eaten up by bingo their mongrel dog who loves to eat tickets.

London people una yap as usual....make una just mechionu, not turning up is not as annoying as the excuses i am hearing here. Eagle Wing abi ki lo nje.....just mechionu there one time before i use my mods veto power to ban you for this kwe kwe excuse!

So you come to CE today wey be match day only to register this kain excuse :lol:
What was YOUR excuse? I was travelling from Helsinki to watch matches. Dublin is just next door.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

aruako1 wrote:
oloye wrote:Wetin persin nor go hear for this place.....i am waiting for someone to tell us that the ticket they bought was mistakenly eaten up by bingo their mongrel dog who loves to eat tickets.

London people una yap as usual....make una just mechionu, not turning up is not as annoying as the excuses i am hearing here. Eagle Wing abi ki lo nje.....just mechionu there one time before i use my mods veto power to ban you for this kwe kwe excuse!

So you come to CE today wey be match day only to register this kain excuse :lol:
What was YOUR excuse? I was travelling from Helsinki to watch matches. Dublin is just next door.
I nor get excuse i simply cannot make it even though i wanted to initially. I changed my mind :lol:

You were already in London so it was convenient for you, good one :thumb:

Guys could simply say they dont want to go...that is bo excuse since each is allowed to excise that option. But all these excuses about dog eating my ticket and notices not being pasted at the Obalende suya spot....na im i dey yarn about and dem be members of CE :D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

oloye wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

I nor get excuse i simply cannot make it even though i wanted to initially. I changed my mind :lol:

Guys could simply say they dont want to go...that is bo excuse since each is allowed to excise that option. But all these excuses about dog eating my ticket and notices not being pasted at the Obalende suya spot....na im i dey yarn about and dem be members of CE :D
But it is true. The publicity was poor. I only got the information on CE. I asked a non-CE friend if he was coming and he was not aware of the game and it was too late to change his plans to attend. He will be there on Monday. For the Scotland game Nigerians represented and even the Scots were commending the Nigerian fans after the game. If people hear about a game they will attend.

P. S. I would have attended this game even if I was still at Helsinki so the question of convenience because I am in the UK does not arise.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

aruako1 wrote:
oloye wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

But it is true. The publicity was poor. I only got the information on CE. I asked a non-CE friend if he was coming and he was not aware of the game and it was too late to change his plans to attend. He will be there on Monday. For the Scotland game Nigerians represented and even the Scots were commending the Nigerian fans after the game. If people hear about a game they will attend.

P. S. I would have attended this game even if I was still at Helsinki so the question of convenience because I am in the UK does not arise.
By the way why you dey defend London bobo sef... :lol: Your coming all the way from Helsinki to watch the game is an indictment on them oh...you have noy helped their cause :biggrin:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

oloye wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
oloye wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

By the way why you dey defend London bobo sef... :lol: Your coming all the way from Helsinki to watch the game is an indictment on them oh...you have noy helped their cause :biggrin:
I have moved to the London area now :D