Where to watch the match?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Where to watch the match?

Post by Dammy »

I am not aware of any TV station advertising today's match, not even Supersports? Any idea of where to watch the match? links to livestreams? Thanks
I am happy
naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Re: Where to watch the match?

Post by naijaguy »

As seen on the NFF twitter account www.urlivestream.com
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

OK what time is the match central time?
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Google it son and post your result.
bully12 wrote:OK what time is the match central time?
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...more confusion, by game time we go still have folks asking what time, what day :lol: :lol: :lol:
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

mcal wrote:...more confusion, by game time we go still have folks asking what time, what day :lol: :lol: :lol:
Na Naija Big Man mentality. Houseboy go go bring bia. Housegirl go go bring fried meat. Him go put leg for table like Buhari. Call for remote. Den him go ask, "what channel?"
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Polly wrote:
mcal wrote:...more confusion, by game time we go still have folks asking what time, what day :lol: :lol: :lol:
Na Naija Big Man mentality. Houseboy go go bring bia. Housegirl go go bring fried meat. Him go put leg for table like Buhari. Call for remote. Den him go ask, "what channel?"
:lol: :lol:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote:
Polly wrote:
:lol: :lol:
I don read many tins for dis site-o, but dis one na new one. Na wa! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I find it hard to believe that this game won't be on TV in Naija. Na wao.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Anyone with an iPhone and instagram should show the game live, just add your friends here into your IG account and there you go
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

This is an anticlimax for me having been looking forward to this game. I guess the B.Faso game goes the same way. We no dey watch live footie for Internet in Naija.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

According to Colin Udoh on FB, no tv station picked up the rights and so its streaming only. Not on TV
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
mojojojo
Egg
Egg

Post by mojojojo »

naijaguy wrote:As seen on the NFF twitter account http://www.urlivestream.com
Just paid N500 to watch on this website. If you navigate away, you have to pay again. I paid twice. There is a transaction reference you need to remember and it won't be sent to your email.

This is 20 minutes into the first half, and the site is showing Naija movie trailers.

A scam.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mojojojo wrote:
naijaguy wrote:As seen on the NFF twitter account http://www.urlivestream.com
Just paid N500 to watch on this website. If you navigate away, you have to pay again. I paid twice. There is a transaction reference you need to remember and it won't be sent to your email.

This is 20 minutes into the first half, and the site is showing Naija movie trailers.

A scam.
report them to trump
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Glad that I didn't pay the $2.50.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle