#innerCacus

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: #innerCacus

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:I like this team. this is a team from an organized man that is strategic. His main focus is to strenghten his first team (including first team backups).

The backline remains his first team back line so far. He woudl use the first half and part of second half to sglue this setup. Then Ebuehi would be brought in to show that he is worthy of knocking Omeruo of that position.

Teh midfield is super. Ndidi, Onazi and Iwobi: Midfield of the future. He wants to use this friendly to turn this combo to a killer combo. Etebo would also fight Onazi for the central midfield spot and Iwobi for AM. Mikel's value to the team by the SA game would have to be monumental for him to break into this setup. Else he would be a very legit back up to IWobi, Onazi and Etebo.

Attack line looks good too. HE has shown his intention to play Iheanacho has Nigeria's 9 (Striker). Simon and Musa are his immediate back to Moses and Iwobi that played left wing and right midfield in ROhrs past games incharge. They know his style and he wants to glue up that front line together. He would bring in Success in the 2nd half to show himself that he is overlord to Musa and Simon and not just a good waist winder. Kayode would have to show alot in training to come in second half and when he does, he would have to make Rohr's decision of who to start as striker in subsequent games very difficult. And if that happens, i fear for Ideye and Ighalo in our national team.

Next game would reveal Rohr's formation and 80% of his future team.

muyiwalawal wrote:My people i throway salute o :D I still dey kampe!
God belss una

Simon Kelechi Musa

Iwobi

Ndidi Onazi

Echijile Balogun Ekong Omeruo

Akpeyi

Its coming together. This na new generation. 5 EPL players in squad :thumbs: :thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: please pass me some... Mikel will walk into that team , even without kicking a ball
You seem to think this is a good thing. Doesnt this tell you how worthless Nigeria is, that a player will walk into the team even without kicking a ball? Or is Mikel's happiness more important to you than Nigeria's success? :roll: :???:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

there are players and there is Mikel. That guy is the best thing to happen to our football since the likes of Kanu, Jayjay, AMotaxi etc.. you should be happy we have a living legend.. he will turn 30 next month, so enjoy him right now ..because he has at least 6 more years to serve us ... the other players are glad to have him.. we all saw what he did in Rio, talkless of what he did vs Zambia and Algeria without playing a single minute of club football.. the guy is so good sotey in China he is now their captain.. Yes China may not have the best teams, but they do have some quality foreign players in there

their national team just defeated Korea in the WCQs..

[/video]

so small small them dey improve because the likes of Mikel , Oscar, Hulk, Vitsel, Tevez, Martins, Ramires, PAulinho( who is in the Brazil squad )

Lets not ridicule their league,

Mikel Obi will only become a super player for the SE as he ages..... China will actually prolong his career.. who knows, he may leave China by next year and head to some smaller club in Europe etc... he only signed a 2 year deal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

muyiwalawal wrote:My people i throway salute o :D I still dey kampe!
God belss una

Simon Kelechi Musa

Iwobi

Ndidi Onazi

Echijile Balogun Ekong Omeruo

Akpeyi

Its coming together. This na new generation. 5 EPL players in squad :thumbs: :thumbs:

Official starting list. Kudos, Innercaucus. Onazi is captain eve though Musa is listed.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

what a worthless thread
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

smartbrother wrote:what a worthless thread
And you have made it even more by stepping on the poo! :lol:
You for just do this na :arrow:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:there are players and there is Mikel. That guy is the best thing to happen to our football since the likes of Kanu, Jayjay, AMotaxi etc.. you should be happy we have a living legend.. he will turn 30 next month, so enjoy him right now ..because he has at least 6 more years to serve us ... the other players are glad to have him.. we all saw what he did in Rio, talkless of what he did vs Zambia and Algeria without playing a single minute of club football.. the guy is so good sotey in China he is now their captain.. Yes China may not have the best teams, but they do have some quality foreign players in there

their national team just defeated Korea in the WCQs..

[/video]

so small small them dey improve because the likes of Mikel , Oscar, Hulk, Vitsel, Tevez, Martins, Ramires, PAulinho( who is in the Brazil squad )

Lets not ridicule their league,

Mikel Obi will only become a super player for the SE as he ages..... China will actually prolong his career.. who knows, he may leave China by next year and head to some smaller club in Europe etc... he only signed a 2 year deal
Bigporkey, please don't go there. We all know how Mikel was useless at the World Cup.