Kameni reveals racism pain

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kofi86
Egg
Egg
Kameni reveals racism pain

Post by kofi86 »

Malaga goalkeeper Carlos Kameni has opened up regarding ongoing racist abuse he suffers in Spain during football matches.

The 33-year-old Cameroonian international moved to La Liga in 2004 and spent eight seasons at Espanyol before moving to Malaga and has started 25 matches this season.

“The worst experience I have had was in a match against Zaragoza, during my first season at Espanyol,” explained Kameni on El Larguero.

“We were winning 0-1, and they [the home crowd] were saying all sorts to me. It got to the point where the referee asked me if I wanted to stop the game, but I was determined to continue.
rest available here:
http://www.football-espana.net/63347/ka ... acism-pain

:roll:
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kameni reveals racism pain

Post by platinum »

Humanity, we've got to do better. We simply can't help ourselves though, the seed of wickedness lies deep.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

He should have said yes to the referee and the game should have been stopped. Those racists don't deserve the satisfaction of pouring 90 mins of abuse on anyone. If they choose to be racist, make dem siddon dey look empty pitch.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...ignore and move on. Your freedom ends where my nose begins.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bushboy wrote:He should have said yes to the referee and the game should have been stopped. Those racists don't deserve the satisfaction of pouring 90 mins of abuse on anyone. If they choose to be racist, make dem siddon dey look empty pitch.
Will he have say no if the were a goal down?I feel like he wanted to stick it to them win the game and move on.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Racism with Spaniards is like air. It's in their blood, but they can't take it when $#% gets dumped on them.
Cowards.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

joao wrote:Racism with Spaniards is like air. It's in their blood, but they can't take it when $#% gets dumped on them.
Cowards.
The main reason why I can't support any Spanish team. I get the feeling they lack the will to do something about it. I can't be supporting a country where black people cannot play one match without racist abuse raining down on them
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

joao wrote:Racism with Spaniards is like air. It's in their blood, but they can't take it when $#% gets dumped on them.
Cowards.

Its strange because some northern and western Europeans don't really see Portuguese and Spanish as whites, at least in Scotland anyway. Fokk Spain though their league plays some sweet football
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

damn this guy is still 33 years old? wow :scared:
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

bushboy wrote:He should have said yes to the referee and the game should have been stopped. Those racists don't deserve the satisfaction of pouring 90 mins of abuse on anyone. If they choose to be racist, make dem siddon dey look empty pitch.
Stop the game, they win. :drool:
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

They were colonised by the moors.....
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Just deduct 3-4 pts from the team whose fans are instigating racist chants and furthermore force the offending team to play its home matches behind closed doors. Enforce this and you will not hear any monkey chants from these imbeciles again. That European FAs don't do this tells me they are part of the problem.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cowards.
Spot on.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Some serious ignorance on display in this thread.

Google hate crime UK, France or Germany for that matter and compare it with hate crime Spain. Also look at the political landscape (no Ukip, Front National or AfD equivalent in Spain). Racism shows itself in a lot of ways and I would not say that Spaniards are more racist than Germans, Englishmen, Americans or othern Western people.

Racism is still there though (in Portugal as well).
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"