My full and official match report

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: My full and official match report

Post by Dammy »

Kayode and Success hopefully will put an end to the international career of China man, Brown Ideye.
I am happy
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Thanks Ayo. I never imagine myself saying that years ago. But you did well here.

Does it mean that CIC is now Success piv?
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Ayo,

Thank you for a splendid write up. I enjoyed it.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote:Nice write up.

Ive always known a forward line of Success***Nacho***Moses woudl be unstoppable with Kayode and Onyekuru as back ups.

IN the midfield, against Cameroun, ROhr would play Ndidi (DM), Mikel (CM or AM), Etebo (AM or CM) or Ogu/ Onazi slip into the CM role while Mikel does AM. I'm still a believer in Iwobi though he has proven to us that Mikel is still No 1 in that position for us.

IN the Defense, ROhr would likely maintain the same tall and physical backline except TYrone shows that he is no Iwobi.

We need Enyeama.
Nice one Ayo! :thumbs: :thumb:

But on Iwobi, he has to bulk up or get stronger on the ball...if you want to get stinking drunk, re-watch the Algeria game and play a game of take a shot every time Iwobi loses the ball lol....kaiii, ambulance might have to be called for you. He is a kid so has a lot of growing to do, but he probably shouldn't be starting right now. The likes of Moses, Success (if he can manage to stay fit) are more robust enough to handle African footie.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Cally wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Cito wrote:
Odas wrote:
ogasir wrote:Seems like Kayode balled. His pace will always trouble defenses
All teams needs a player or players who can course havoc for the opposing team's defense. Such commotion can, sometimes; lead to "own goals." Thus Kayode is welcomed if he can play that role for us
I hope he can course :D this havoc on a consistent basis and Rohr should use him more.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are a very wicked man!
You have turned the corner on young Alex Iwobi. Its now full blown attack on the young lad, who is perhaps, genuinely the youngest member of that team. Once you guys like someone, you use the most exotic phrases to describe them. Once you dislike a player, then its the opposite of course. You won't cut the young man any slack at all. Rubbish.

It is one thing not to have a good game but another to be out of your depth physically. Iwobi needs to hit the gym before being thrown into that kind of physical game.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Enugu II wrote:Ayo,

Thank you for a splendid write up. I enjoyed it.

You are welcome my good brother!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

rafflick wrote:The real question is - Did you get a handshake? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I cant believe no one has asked this question :tic: :tic:

Ha ha ha ha. Yes, I did. see:

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Ay thanks for the write up.. :thumb:
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Cally wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Cito wrote:
Odas wrote:
ogasir wrote:Seems like Kayode balled. His pace will always trouble defenses
All teams needs a player or players who can course havoc for the opposing team's defense. Such commotion can, sometimes; lead to "own goals." Thus Kayode is welcomed if he can play that role for us
I hope he can course :D this havoc on a consistent basis and Rohr should use him more.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are a very wicked man!
You have turned the corner on young Alex Iwobi. Its now full blown attack on the young lad, who is perhaps, genuinely the youngest member of that team. Once you guys like someone, you use the most exotic phrases to describe them. Once you dislike a player, then its the opposite of course. You won't cut the young man any slack at all. Rubbish.

It is one thing not to have a good game but another to be out of your depth physically. Iwobi needs to hit the gym before being thrown into that kind of physical game.
Thanks for attending and reporting on the game, Ayo.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I think you should appear unbiased in your report.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Nice write up.

Ive always known a forward line of Success***Nacho***Moses woudl be unstoppable with Kayode and Onyekuru as back ups.

IN the midfield, against Cameroun, ROhr would play Ndidi (DM), Mikel (CM or AM), Etebo (AM or CM) or Ogu/ Onazi slip into the CM role while Mikel does AM. I'm still a believer in Iwobi though he has proven to us that Mikel is still No 1 in that position for us.

IN the Defense, ROhr would likely maintain the same tall and physical backline except TYrone shows that he is no Iwobi.

We need Enyeama.
Nice one Ayo! :thumbs: :thumb:

But on Iwobi, he has to bulk up or get stronger on the ball...if you want to get stinking drunk, re-watch the Algeria game and play a game of take a shot every time Iwobi loses the ball lol....kaiii, ambulance might have to be called for you. He is a kid so has a lot of growing to do, but he probably shouldn't be starting right now. The likes of Moses, Success (if he can manage to stay fit) are more robust enough to handle African footie.
Iwobi is not suited to the African game.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cristao II wrote:I think you should appear unbiased in your report.
Were you at the game?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Were you at the game?
No i wasnt but i can detect bias in a report.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cristao II wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Were you at the game?
No i wasnt but i can detect bias in a report.
I assume you didn't watch the game either. You must have aggregated the opinions and decided he was biased. Up CE! :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Concerned about Rohr's inability to organize the defence...

Little or no stability between the lines in the NP phase...

I guess the one good thing is, Cameroon are not adept at playing between the lines...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
rafflick wrote:The real question is - Did you get a handshake? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I am worried for the SE.

Seems the same cabals who surrounded Vogts are back at work again. I expect Rohr to start 'spiving' work shortly. Enemies of Naija footie.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
rafflick
Egg
Egg

Post by rafflick »

wanaj0 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I am worried for the SE.

Seems the same cabals who surrounded Vogts are back at work again. I expect Rohr to start 'spiving' work shortly. Enemies of Naija footie.
Commot for road. Na we time! make you go support Wenger
sarkin doya
Egg
Egg

Post by sarkin doya »

I just watched the full match. Kayode played very well. As for Success, I'm not sure.

On the basis of this game I do not think Kayode or Success have displaced Ideye.

Would like to see both players in a full game to properly assess them.
Dammy wrote:Kayode and Success hopefully will put an end to the international career of China man, Brown Ideye.