How Watford Isacc Success Turned Nigeria Vs Senegal Around F

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ahidjo
Egg
Egg
How Watford Isacc Success Turned Nigeria Vs Senegal Around F

Post by Ahidjo »

Watford of England forward Isacc Success debut for the Super Eagles of Nigeria has got a lot of people talking especially the way his introduction changed the game in Nigeria’s favour.

Success was introduced for Alex Iwobi who struggled to make an impact in the game and the 21 year old made a very good impression in his first senior game for Nigeria.

The game against Senegal which ended 1-1 will best be remembered for the players who got the goals for their respective sides in Moussa Sow and Kelechi Iheanacho, but Nigeria struggled to get going until the introduction of Success.

Stationed on the right of Nigeria’s attack for majority of the game, he initially took a role behind main striker and former U-20 mate Kelechi Iheanacho in attack before moving to the right.

Up against Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, Success was able to breeze past the left back with ease using a combination of of pace, skill and directness to settle the full back.

His physicality, style of play and decision making were all spot on yesterday as he blazed through in an unstoppable manner, without breaking stride he went pass his makers and picked his passes with ease.

Overall his introduction lifted Nigeria in the end even though Manchester City starlet Kelechi Iheanacho got the decisive goal in the 1-1 draw decided at The Hive.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/03/24/ho ... roduction/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: How Watford Isacc Success Turned Nigeria Vs Senegal Arou

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I just want Rohr to figure how he can get the following players in the line up always, Isaac, Kele, Mikel, Etebo, Onazi, Iwobi VicMO and Ndidi.. i don't know how bobo can fit all of them in, but this new team and players dey sweet my belle
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Like I told Chief Ogbunigwe and Smart Brother a few weeks ago - much to their chagrin - Success is the closest thing to 'The Bull' since 'The Bull'. The guy is legit
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

deanotito wrote:Like I told Chief Ogbunigwe and Smart Brother a few weeks ago - much to their chagrin - Success is the closest thing to 'The Bull' since 'The Bull'. The guy is legit
Success as the Bull? You got to wait for a while. He has to stop been injury prone. The closest thing we have to the Bull is Victor Anichebe and he is not consistent because he is injury prone too.
I still can't fathom how Amotaxi was able to get away with that bullish style without getting injured for a long time. he singlehandedly dragged us through the qualifier for France '98
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

furiously frank wrote:
deanotito wrote:Like I told Chief Ogbunigwe and Smart Brother a few weeks ago - much to their chagrin - Success is the closest thing to 'The Bull' since 'The Bull'. The guy is legit
Success as the Bull? You got to wait for a while. He has to stop been injury prone. The closest thing we have to the Bull is Victor Anichebe and he is not consistent because he is injury prone too.
I still can't fathom how Amotaxi was able to get away with that bullish style without getting injured for a long time. he singlehandedly dragged us through the qualifier for France '98
Didn't injury prematurely end his career...that style is not conducive for a long career at all at all...that said Success is NOT an Amo type player. He is a silky dribbler, it's just interesting that he's switched roles with Iheanacho since their U20 days were he was the main striker and Kele was the winger/second forward...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

I no remember this o. Which thread?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Hia you go

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=278023&p=4961242&hi ... s#p4961242
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

furiously frank wrote:
Bros, if you want make we fight, make you dey compare The Bull to the likes of Anichebe and Yakubu.

Dan 'The Bull' Amokachi is still my favorite Nigerian player of all time. When he was on - which was most of the time - he was unstoppable, and made Nigeria unstoppable. It wasn't just the qualifiers...It was Atlanta too....If you re-watched Game 1 to 6 of that Olympics, you can't help but see how important Amokachi was to Nigeria. Kanu took the glory at the end, but without Amo driving that team, I doubt we could have passed the quarters sef.
Last edited by deanotito on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
:rotf:
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

deanotito wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Hia you go

LOL...I was trolling smartbrother. See that I didn't even see nor respond to your post. Nah, I haven't watched Success enough to make a such a comparison.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Hia you go

LOL...I was trolling smartbrother. See that I didn't even see nor respond to your post. Nah, I haven't watched Success enough to make a such a comparison.
Ok, my error. I remembered you as one of the few Amo diehards on here, so I assumed you dey draw small battle line.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

deanotito wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Hia you go

Ok, my error. I remembered you as one of the few Amo diehards on here, so I assumed you dey draw small battle line.
Correct! I hope and pray for a new Amo ASAP. Looking at Etebo currently...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I see Success cannot destroy them at epl level but vs an African side, yes we will take that :thumbs: :thumbs:
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

mcal wrote:...I see Success cannot destroy them at epl level but vs an African side, yes we will take that :thumbs: :thumbs:
There is no question when one has sanguine and euphoric feelings about the prospect of the future of our beloved SE. If Success, Ihenacho, Ndidi, Nwakali,Onyekuru , Moses Victor ? Osmhen, Nura, Balogun Perhaps Tammy Abraham progress in a positive direction as we anticipate them to, surely winning world cup will be in our horizon in the nearest future . The only question will be a proficient coach that will annex them together and get the best out of them. One can not fail to salivate, imagine and dream about our superb and excellent prospect of soaring so high in world football. I can envisage a team mode in the likeness of Spanish team that won world cup and Euro
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bully12 wrote:
mcal wrote:...I see Success cannot destroy them at epl level but vs an African side, yes we will take that :thumbs: :thumbs:
There is no question when one has sanguine and euphoric feelings about the prospect of the future of our beloved SE. If Success, Ihenacho, Ndidi, Nwakali,Onyekuru , Moses Victor ? Osmhen, Nura, Balogun Perhaps Tammy Abraham progress in a positive direction as we anticipate them to, surely winning world cup will be in our horizon in the nearest future . The only question will be a proficient coach that will annex them together and get the best out of them. One can not fail to salivate, imagine and dream about our superb and excellent prospect of soaring so high in world football. I can envisage a team mode in the likeness of Spanish team that won world cup and Euro
Winning the wc is more than a collection of talent. Our organization is not even close to wc wnning organization. Bro, Portugal,Holland,England are good examples. Unless you think prayers can win us the wc.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

maceo4 wrote:
furiously frank wrote:
Didn't injury prematurely end his career...that style is not conducive for a long career at all at all...that said Success is NOT an Amo type player. He is a silky dribbler, it's just interesting that he's switched roles with Iheanacho since their U20 days were he was the main striker and Kele was the winger/second forward...
Didn't he also miss Senegal 92 due to injury?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

theYemster wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
furiously frank wrote:
Didn't he also miss Senegal 92 due to injury?
He was not released by his club, FC Brugges.
I am happy
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Winning the wc is more than a collectection of talent. Our organization is not even close to wc wnning organization. Bro, Portugal,Holland,England are good examples. Unless you think prayers can win us the wc.
Is that Ibadan grammar?? :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Winning the wc is more than a collectection of talent. Our organization is not even close to wc wnning organization. Bro, Portugal,Holland,England are good examples. Unless you think prayers can win us the wc.
...thank you for that. Nigerians keep heaping faults at players and coaches, but neglect to call the NFA out for ineptness.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

furiously frank wrote:
Chief "deanotito" didn't say "Success as the Bull," rather he said: "Success is the closest thing to 'The Bull' since 'The Bull'." Please re-read his statement :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Success, kelechi, Victor Moses, the three man attack if Rohr sabi ball, simple and plain
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

9jaMan wrote:Success, kelechi, Victor Moses, the three man attack if Rohr sabi ball, simple and
plain

We have to see Bazee also.
OCCUPY NFF!!
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

9jaMan wrote:Success, kelechi, Victor Moses, the three man attack if Rohr sabi ball, simple and plain
This attack will creat problems for Cameroun. There friendly with Tunisia was boring and they should have lost that match.